• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#1 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:55 AM

This thread's gonna die REAL fast, because no one is going to care but me. Basically I just want a thread dedicated to all of the boy groups, since there's only a few individual threads and they aren't too terribly active. I guess you could talk about soloists and stuff, too, I'm not picky. And it's only boy groups because even though I loved girl groups more when I was younger, the older I get the more I prefer the boys.

Who knows why.

So yeah, basically just post MVs or random crap about boy groups that you want to talk about here. I'm familiar with most kpop groups unless they're super unknown. I'll go ahead and share my favorites~

U-Kiss

U-Kiss_-_LOVE_ON_U_promo.jpg

I've been following U-Kiss since their debut, although like them, I prefer to pretend that Not Young ever happened. I Like You forever has a place in my heart, no matter how cheesy it is. They're with NHMedia, in case anyone was wondering who their company is.

Got7

Got7_-_Got_Love.jpg

They're with JYPE and debuted this year and I looove them. I actually have this album signed by Jackson.

BTS

800px-BTS_-_DARK_WILD_promo.jpg

I've recently been getting into BTS, although I don't know their faces or anything. Other than Hiphop Lover, which is embarrassing and tragic, their latest album was really good.

I've also been watching all of Taemin's Danger lives, even though his styling is serving me things I didn't even know I did not need.

Oh, I also started studying Korean, so hopefully I'll eventually get to a point where I can understand lyrics and articles and stuff without translations. And be able to read books and stuff. But I've only had two lessons, so I can only read hangul and not even understand anything, so don't expect translations from me anytime soon lol

#2 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:03 AM

I hope this thread doesn't die! I think this is a great idea! 

I'm excited for GOT7's debut in Japan! I hope their single sells okay :)

It's nice to see another igot7 on here! 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#3 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:17 AM

There's someone else here who likes them too, but I can't remember her name. She's got a Kevin icon, though.

I think their single's going to do okay. Their showcase was well received and 2PM are popular in Japan also.

#4 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:32 AM

Did someone say something about boy groups??????

U-KISS is one of my bias groups though I haven't liked their recent stuff much, I did like She's Mine though ^^.

Got7 is great I really liked A, I'm still upset over their fanclub name tho. Like was iGot7 the best they could come up with, tbh I took interest with Got7 because of JJ Project but still love all of them the same. 

BTS is really cool, but at times can be embarrassing. I didn't like Danger much but I did like the intro and Cypher pt.3 from their newest album. 

vixx-eternity.png

I'm going to add VIXX to this list because boy groups and I stan them really hard. VIXX, for those who aren't familiar with them, are a 6 member boy group under Jellyfish Entertainment, who also produces artists such as Seo In Guk, Park Hyosin, and Sung Sikyung. VIXX was chosen through a competition show known as MyDol where 10 contestants had to compete for their rightful spot to debut kinda like WIN. They are known as concept-dols with dark concepts. 

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#5 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

I love GOT7, they brought me back to Kpop! My favorite is Jackson but I really love them all.

Their songs are not that catchy at the first time you listen but after watching all their performances I'm now really addicted to A, Girlsx3, I like you and Follow Me.

Love JYPE!! (I was a hardcore WGs fan and now I'm a Sunmi stan)

And I like FT Island and CNBlue songs, too.

Also "Back" of Infinite and "Jackpot" of Block B.

#6 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:07 PM

I love GOT7, they brought me back to Kpop! My favorite is Jackson but I really love them all.
Their songs are not that catchy at the first time you listen but after watching all their performances I'm now really addicted to A, Girlsx3, I like you and Follow Me.

Did you listen to Got Love? It's pretty catchy. It was so good I couldn't believe JYP produced it and them I looked it up and it turns out he didn't have any involvement for most of it lol

#7 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

Fancam for Got7's Around the World

what kind of dragon ball z realness

#8 kagaki

kagaki

I love Captain too much...

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:15 PM

Did someone mention UKISS and Got7? /rises from the ground

They're are my absolute favorite groups in Kpop! :D

83647689.jpg

Set created by reinalovesllamas~

Shimizu Saki and Okai Chisato

#9 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:30 PM

I'll definitely have GOT7's Around the World on replay when it's released! Who are your biases in GOT7? :) Bambam has stolen my heart <3 

I was like that too! I really like "Follow me" and "I like you"! My favorite song from Got Love? is "Good Tonight". It's a awesome song and I like how we get to hear Bambam, Jackson, and Mark sing instead of just rapping. 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#10 kagaki

kagaki

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

Did anyone watch 2PM's new song?
It's addicting! :D

83647689.jpg

#11 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

^ OMFG! 2PM! I  <3 THEM! I actually like the teaser and song so far. But Taecyeon is enlisting next year to the military :( 

There's someone else here who likes them too, but I can't remember her name. She's got a Kevin icon, though.

I think their single's going to do okay. Their showcase was well received and 2PM are popular in Japan also.

You talking about me~? LOL I sound and feel like a creeper.

I'm glad there's a thread for Kpop(boys), because whenever I go to the music thread, its either dead or ...yeah. 

But, can we add SHINee here too?  XD

Shinee-shinee-32236275-1029-759.jpg

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#12 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

I don't care who is talked about. I just mentioned groups in the first thread that I liked in case no one knew them.

#13 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:21 AM

Oh because, I was suggesting like : Hey! We should do a bias list of the groups we mention. Haha ! ^^'

#14 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:35 AM

Oh man is Go Crazy good! 2PM finally releases something I like :lol: cause i sure didnt like ADTOY...

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#15 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:17 AM

SHINee is my favorite boy group <3

I've recently started getting into BTS, which is unusual for me because I'm not a big fan of hiphop and rap.

INFINITE is pretty good, also Boyfriend too.

And then there's Super Junior, and CNBlue, and B1A4...

(someone stop me before I get too carried away x_x ^^; )

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#16 page11

page11

まーちゃんだけ

• Senpai
  • 3416 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:04 AM

Did you listen to Got Love? It's pretty catchy. It was so good I couldn't believe JYP produced it and them I looked it up and it turns out he didn't have any involvement for most of it lol

I did listen to it and I think it's good but not really catchy, they are not type of songs I can listen for a long time.

But after watching "A" performances, I found it's really addicting XD (the one JYP composed :lol:)

I'll definitely have GOT7's Around the World on replay when it's released! Who are your biases in GOT7? :) Bambam has stolen my heart <3

I was like that too! I really like "Follow me" and "I like you"! My favorite song from Got Love? is "Good Tonight". It's a awesome song and I like how we get to hear Bambam, Jackson, and Mark sing instead of just rapping. 

First time I listened to "I like you", I thought it sounds ridiculous :lol: but it's my jam now ( every songs I found it ridiculous the first time I heard them all became my favorite, just like Egao Yes Nude :lol:)

At first my top three is team foreigners AmeriThaiKong (Jackson - Mark - BamBam) but afer watching their shows, I like hyung lines (Jackson - Mark - JB - Jr). Bambam is younger than me so it's a disadvantage :lol: 

Did anyone watch 2PM's new song?
It's addicting! :D

YES YES YES, I'm now replaying it like crazy haha

I love Taec part so much!

Jun.K is really AWESOME!! (He wrote this song!)

Oh man is Go Crazy good! 2PM finally releases something I like :lol: cause i sure didnt like ADTOY...

You don't like ADTOY :( I've just known this song but it's definitely the best song of 2PM so far. It's just so artistic, I love it so much :(

Have you watched this, I can't keep calm !#@(*$(%#*%Q)

#17 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

^ Can you not? Just STAPH! That's literally too much. My top 3 are AmeriThaiKong (BamBam ,Jackson, and Mark) but than ....Yugyeom....and Jb and Jr. and Youngjae who are literally trying to catch up and I think Got7 is the only group to me that are my bias wreckers.

#18 kagaki

kagaki

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

^
Yes! You can't help bit stan them <3

83647689.jpg

#19 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

I don't like Yugyeom but it's because I'm shallow and I think he's ugly. But at least he's not on Rap Monsters level.

#20 kagaki

kagaki

• Senpai
  • 4781 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

^
Damn, that's harsh but I started to laugh XD

83647689.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic