• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 11:34 PM

HKT48's 4th single Hikaeme I love you! is set for release on September 24, 2014. It will come in four editions (three CD / DVD and one theater CD only)

Senbatsu

• Team H: Anai Chihiro, Kodama Haruka, Kojina Yui, Sashihara Rino, Tashima Meru, Tanaka Miku, Matsuoka Natsumi, Yabuki Nako, Yamamoto Mao
  • Team KIV: Ota Aika, Tomonaga Mio, Kimoto Kanon, Miyawaki Sakura, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka
  • Kenkyuusei: Kurihara Sae

Tracklist

CD

• Hikaeme I love you! (控えめ I love you!) / Senbatsu
  • TBA Coupling song
    • (Type-A Exclusive track) TBA Type-A Coupling song
    • (Type-B Exclusive track) TBA Type-B Coupling song
    • (Type-C Exclusive track) TBA Type-C Coupling song
  • Hikaeme I love you! (off-vocal)
  • TBA Coupling (off-vocal)
    • (Type-A Exclusive track) TBA Type-A Coupling song (off-vocal)
    • (Type-B Exclusive track) TBA Type-B Coupling song (off-vocal)
    • (Type-C Exclusive track) TBA Type-C Coupling song (off-vocal)

DVD

• Hikaeme I love you! Music Video
  • (Type-A Exclusive track) TBA Type-A Coupling song Music Video
  • (Type-A Exclusive track) TBA Type-A Bonus
  • (Type-B Exclusive track) TBA Type-B Coupling song Music Video
  • (Type-B Exclusive track) TBA Type-B Bonus
  • (Type-C Exclusive track) TBA Type-C Coupling song Music Video
  • (Type-C Exclusive track) TBA Type-C Bonus

Theater Edition

• Hikaeme I love you!
  • TBA Coupling song
  • TBA
  • Hikaeme I love you! (off-vocal)
  • TBA Coupling song (off-vocal)
  • TBA (off-vocal)

Where to buy

Covers

Spoiler

MV Previews

TBA

~~~~

Eh, I hope I can post this. I haven't seen anybody else put one up. I'll update this as more info becomes available. : )

#2 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:30 AM

No Murashige? :/ Happy for Haruka though, she's really sweet.

Posted Image

#3 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:37 AM

Perhaps had Murashige not been out past curfew in Tokyo with a boy on top of making it so easy for her to be spotted, she would be in the lineup. :)

Really nice to see Haruppi get her center spot. :D

#4 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:41 AM

Perhaps had Murashige not been out past curfew in Tokyo with a boy on top of making it so easy for her to be spotted, she would be in the lineup. :)

Really nice to see Haruppi get her center spot. :D

Do you have any proof that it was past curfew? Last time I checked, it wasn't actually confirmed that it was past curfew.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#5 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:22 AM

^Whether she was out past curfew or not, she was clearly with another guy at night, which is technically breaking the "rules", so this is her punishment. 

I personally would have liked if they did not include her in Ibiza Girl either to be totally honest, but that's just me.

So proud of Haruppi finally getting center! I hope this means that she can have a push and gain more fans which will put her into ssk senbatsu and make her be a rival to Sakura~ 

I also hope this means Sakura centers the next single ^^; 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:25 AM

No Murashige? :/ Happy for Haruka though, she's really sweet.

She doesn't exactly deserve to be in senbatsu :')

If she had been picked over a girl, who did work her butt off and follow the rules, that would have been ridiculous. I would've been pissed, actually :P

Anyway, Haruppi centre, I don't need more :arrow:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

Girls who don't care enough about their job and their fans shouldn't be rewarded with something as important as senbatsu. 

This is a big opportunity for Jiina, Maopani, and Saechan. And, it's Haruppi's return to the main spot. Good times.

#8 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

^

^double that. She doesn't deserve it. After all, rule-breakers will always get a punishment.

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#9 xChiyoChii

xChiyoChii

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

Haruppi center? Awesome!

xChiyoChiisiggy73014_zps4923aa4c.jpg

Set made by Xiukki!

Sayashi Riho | Yamamoto Sayaka

Kamei Eri | Oshima Yuko | Suzuki Airi | Shimazaki Haruka | Hagiwara Mai

youtubechannel | mygraphics ]

#10 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

HKT48 4th Single 控えめI love you !

covers:

http://fujienyan.tum...ngle-i-love-you

#11 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:05 PM

^

Type A

tumblr_nb846iBr3u1s82ar1o1_500.jpg

Type B

tumblr_nb846iBr3u1s82ar1o4_500.jpg

Type C

tumblr_nb846iBr3u1s82ar1o3_500.jpg

Theater

tumblr_nb846iBr3u1s82ar1o2_500.jpg

According to reports Haruppi is the centre, but there's a lot of switching between her, Sashihara and Sakura-tan. Kind of explains the theater edition cover. It is apparently a general but cute Pop song.

Preview of the outfits.

10612645_540529712715446_266157003966638

IMG_7037.JPG

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#12 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

Pre-order, HMV:

Type A: http://www.hmv.co.jp...l-Photo_5908692

Type B: http://www.hmv.co.jp...l-Photo_5908693

Type C: http://www.hmv.co.jp...l-Photo_5908694

#13 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

24 September .. that's fast ..
which leave me wondering .. is 3 weeks enough to promote the single?

#14 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:11 PM

Oh yeah, I forgot about her scandal XD

I don't love the covers, but if they chose a different color it would've looked better. Navy instead of yellow maybe?

Posted Image

#15 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:15 PM

The outfit is soo cute :D

especially if it's Meru who's wearing it :D

But the cover isn't really good, I think... too much yellow is just bad in my eyes :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#16 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:02 PM

Girls who don't care enough about their job and their fans shouldn't be rewarded with something as important as senbatsu. 

This is a big opportunity for Jiina, Maopani, and Saechan. And, it's Haruppi's return to the main spot. Good times.

This is also the reason why I'm upset they included her into NMB's senabtsu. It's like saying "NMB senbatsu isn't as important as HKT's" :c 

I actually really like the covers, it looks like this single will be a rotational center with Haruppi as the main center? 

#17 lynx212

lynx212

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 391 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:57 AM

^ Maybe the scandal happened after they already shot the PV for NMB's single? I'm not really sure of the timeline of events.

#18 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:28 AM

How did management respond to the scandal? Is this their form of dealing with it? Sorry, I haven't been keeping track of 48G news lately...

Posted Image

#19 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

^

Well, if the scandal was as big as Sasshi's or Miichan's they would have just demoted her to a KKS or just kick her out the group, but it wasn't lol. 

It was more of a Milky style scandal where the facts did fit, but neither her, management, or the other side confirmed the speculations and instead, everyone kept quiet. 

Management literally said nothing and made her continue on like normal (which probably affected her popularity like it did Milky), but since this is the most recent HKT single since that scandal management have taken her out of senbatsu as "punishment". 

Spoiler

#20 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:20 AM

BerryzFan123, 

They didn't. They pretended nothing happened. 

minaeshi,

The scandal wasn't as big as Sasshii's or Miichan's, because she's not as popular as those two, nor did she react with hysteria like Miichan did (which caused such a big media attention, from even around the world). The facts all fit, and Aanya didn't keep entirely quiet, in fact the day after she wrote a very different post than usual, just "...................mentaiko", without the usual enthusiasm. Thereafter she immediately wrote she was sorry, but it was extremely half-assed. And then both messages were deleted. Whenever fans commented to either Aanya or staff for days and days on every single post, it was completely ignored. Fans reacted by not cheering for her in stage events and similar. Fans agreed that her so called apology was useless and since it was deleted immediately anyways, it wasn't as if either her nor management did anything about it, since both were keeping quiet.

She should've been fired from the group, but there was too much at stake with her being a concurrent member and everything. Chances are the NMB48 PV was already made, which I believe it was, and thus it would probably be very, very annoying from a management point of view to fire a girl that is featured in a PV like this. But if we look at HKT48 where there were several girls who all got fired at once, they got fired for having done much, much less than what Aanya did. The punishiment within HKT48 came very late I think, but then they didn't really have anything released until now, so how can she be punished by not being included in senbatsu if there wasn't anything released yet? What will be interesting to me with regards to her is if she'll be included in NMB's next single or not, as well as HKT's next single or not. If she will be included, it shows management doesn't really care. If not, it's good.

Anyways, we can discuss this particular issue in her thread in the member section, and instead keep this thread about the single itself, with stuff like the songs, the PV's, the performances, the senbatsu, and so on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users