• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#21 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hm. Let's see here. If the time between now and the date of this anniversary is taken as a grace period and a wave of graduations happens between now and then it would be a perfect day to announce the next team/48 groups shuffle and new stages. And then hopefully those can stay in tact until spring or summer 2018.

#22 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

I'm hoping for the new stages to debut at the beginning of 2015, and I don't think they'll make another shuffle until everyone's bored and tired of those lol

The last ones lasted for a bit more than 2 years, so... I hope we won't get another shuffle until 2017 or so.

#23 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

I don't want more of these idiotic shuffles. They're pointless and serves no purpose other than to remove attention from the fact that Akimoto is lagging behind when it comes to releasing new stages, and more importantly, masking management mistakes. 

Anyways, what I hope for the 10th anniversary, is perhaps some concerts/performances, shuffle units and similar, especially with original 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gen members returning for these things - and other old time members. Similar to the first few Request Hours and how they were done. A TV documentary, perhaps with interview of staff, the girls, and also long-time fans would be nice.

#24 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

I'm hoping for the new stages to debut at the beginning of 2015, and I don't think they'll make another shuffle until everyone's bored and tired of those lol
The last ones lasted for a bit more than 2 years, so... I hope we won't get another shuffle until 2017 or so.

Correction, a year and a half.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:03 AM

Random observation:
I guess having group with so many members seems to have some drawbacks - constant graduation flow.
Like in this thread. Instead of happy high spirited 10 year celebration discussion all we see is sad-ish graduation talk.

.. :good:
ya ..agreed .. i was thinking more about high spirited 10 year celebration ..
with special setup or collaboration between sister groups or former members ..
and maybe a super round the year celebration tour ..

But all we can talk about is graduation ..
how about Aki-P announcing his retirement .. ? or disbanding the group .. ? or selling it away .. ?
I really don't get it .. which part of 10th Anniversary when human do 10th Anniversary do people do not understand ..
Its like a couple 10th Anniversary wedding anniversary and the best suggestion you can come up for celebration is to get divorce or one them being killed.. hmm ..

Graduation will happen .. it really not related to a celebration .. if it happen .. it happen .. then they may do it together ..
but I don't think they would celebrate 10th Anniversary by graduating >.<

that's why .. I give up and didn't respond .. sorry..
I am a half way fan .. meaning I started after more than 5 years of them  ..or I started when they dominated ..
I am not from the time of their first 5 years which is their struggle and raising period .. so i got less knowledge of this period ..
So I am hopeful of people who know this period to talk about honoring those people who fought in those time ..
and not the about plain clean out of those generation of that period ..

#26 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:03 PM

Well, I've been a fan since they debuted and I have no idea how they could do that lol

The only thing I can imagine is them trying to get as many 1st gen as possible to perform again at the theater.

Maybe make a special conmemoration single with them singing Sakura no Hanabiratachi or something. Plus the usual Tokyo Dome concert. :P

Correction, a year and a half.

Erm... I checked A6 and it went on from July '10 to October '12, that's a bit more than two years. K6 and B5 started even earlier.

#27 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:27 PM

ok .. there are stuff that I could think of that I would like to see ..lol
but of course some are really not that possible but wishful .. but i will still hope for it ..

- have a album with each generation getting their own song ..
Ok .. Maybe it do not have to be an original song maybe a song that best represent the gen ..
I hope for as much as possible try to get the original gen member back to do it ..
For example like 8th gen who technically draw a blank but I hope they get some of the original gen people back in ..
but of course .. I would not be hoping for those who went AV to come back though ..

- if not maybe instead of an album .. maybe a concert with all generation with the original members as complete as possible ..
LOL .. ya .. maybe an album is too much work .. maybe a concert then ? lol

basically .. I love homecoming of original members like how they use to do it for request hour ..
So I hope for more of those ..
Anyway .. my no.1 group now is GEM as you can see on my avatar and banner .. the leader of the group was a AKB48 10th gen KKS .. it would be interesting to me least if she do a one time back in AKB48
while saying these .. I assume there were no grievances in them leaving in the first place ..

former member surprise ..?
to me its not interesting when you do an interview with former members ..
like SKE48 in request hour .. where they film graduated members talking ..
I want like a surprise .. like turning up at former members work or something to surprise them ..lol
well it can be fake but it would be interesting ..
like they can sneak a 120+ members AKB48 to surprise one former members would be epic .. :P

and talking about surprise .. I would like them to do some sort of surprise to fans in different places ..like what they did last time ..er one of those show where they sneak into a school to surprise the students ..
honestly .. these are the stuff I like .. instead of plain hardcore idol selling and exposure which is what they are doing now ..
It would be even better .. if they surprise some fans who are in need of some encouragement or an forgotten old friend or staff ..

In all ... maybe seek back some forgotten tradition that have make them great ..
these are some of the stuff in my mind .. :)

#28 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:49 PM

I loved the AKBINGO episodes where they had surprise visit concerts at various schools etc. Stuff like that is always great.

#29 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

In all .. I hope for 10th 10th Anniversary ..
I hope they do something to inspire or to bring joy to people .. which is what they do best in the past ..
along the way .. I dunno .. the management thought we love to see them cry ..
but ya we love to see them cry for something meaningful and not for stupid stuff like shuffle which is because of despair ..

So another hope that I have for their 10th Anniversary is they do something to help people or to change lives for the better ..
I hope they go to the grounds and reach out and touch people like they use to .. instead of just using media and advertising ..
instead of just gravure or just money making advertising .. hope they do some community or social or cultural projects or movement
something like what H!P do for Satoyama movement ..

Somehow I feel .. these is what AKB48 is missing now .. the last they did was Dareka no tame ni ~What can I do for someone? project ..
somehow along the way.. they are now just a money making machine .. all their ideas are just to generate more interest and money ..
people like to come up with plenty of reasons about senbatsu, content .. etc etc which resulted in their decline ..
To me .. its just them losing their direction along the way of inspiring Japan .. doing something for the Japanese people ..
honestly .. bikini, social media , playing around with structure/senbastu only can get them so far .. because these don't touch the hearts of people ..

#30 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:07 PM

The reason I'd want the new stages after this anniversary is because it's pretty clear that there's many members on their way out of the family right now. What is the point of giving new stages at the start of the year if there might be like 15-20 graduations by the end of it? They just recently had a shuffle, after this anniversary and the incoming/pending graduations they can do one more shuffle (one that might actually stick and allow the teams to grow into something new since most of the old gen should be weeded out by then).

If they did new stages at the start of the year, by the time a most likely inevitable shuffle is needed in December after this anniversary people will be talking about how more new stages need to be made for the teams that come out of that shuffle and its downright illogical to expect them to make them given their track record of delays since the 2012 shuffle. Basically 2015 can be the reset year.

It honestly makes more sense to wait out the graduations bound to happen in 2015, perfect the new stages instead of rushing to get them out at the start of the year, and on the day of the 10th anniversary reveal that new stages will be kicking off the 2016 year. What by end of 2015 would be a needed shuffle with teams losing members to graduation left and right could take place on Saturday December 12th the weekend following the 10th anniversary.

#31 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:10 PM

I'm not sure if so many girls will leave though. 10? Yeah, but 20... that's a lot lol

And even if 4 leave from each team, they'd still have around 16, so it's all good. :D

From 2005 to 2010 Team A had 6 stages, and girls were graduating left and right at that time too (even more than now, I think). That didn't stop them from doing them, cause that's what the KKS are for. And with a 16th gen coming in next year (hopefully) I don't see why they would wait for it.

I reeeeeeeally hope we don't get more shuffles until the end of 2016. I can do with some moves here and there (like Yamada Nana going from N to M without a complete shuffle happening), but not much more.

#32 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:35 PM

Potential graduation candidates from each AKB48 team:

Team A: Takamina, Kojiharu, Chiichan
Team K: Harukyan, Ucchii, Kitarie, Kana (only after 1000 theater performances though), Haruu, Shihorin, Mariyannu, Myao
Team B: Shiichan, Yukirin, Mocchi, Akicha, Miyumiyu, Tanamin,
Team 4: Miichan

And this is if I exaggerate and pick candidates that I don't even know why they should be graduating. So a total of 18, and removing my exaggerations, it'd go down to about 6...

#33 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

but but ... :P

They shouldn't do a mass graduation. That's a big mistake, and that's a mistake Hello!Project went through years ago. It's stupid because it creates a too big divide in terms of member generations. Not to mention it removes too many members at once which has a result on the fanbase. When you let go slowly, fans can readjust and find new members to like as well. So, it's much better to have a natural flow to graduations. And besides, having the mix of old and new generations mingle together is quite fun, and it has its benefits.

PS: I edited topic title, and removed "Group".

#34 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:00 PM

Yes? Like I said, they shouldn't do a mass graduation. My above post was merely entertaining the idea of ☆RisaReinaSayu☆. And graduating 6 members in one year, while much, is not enough to qualify for a mass graduation. 

#35 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:33 AM

^I don't think they would do a mass graduation but I do think a lot of graduations will happen throughout the 2015 year. Enough to merit a shuffle. And by the Saturday after this anniversary the previous shuffle would've been in effect long enough for it to have run its course and not feel like it lasted too long or too little an amount of time. Whatever will be will be though.

#36 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:46 AM

I don't think it would merit a shuffle on the basis of having more than 16 girls per team: Team A (23), Team K (21), Team B (23), and Team 4 (23). With the girls I mentioned above, the teams at "worst" will be 20, 13, 17, and 22. There's currently 2 kenkyuusei, and I am sure that 16th gen will come as well, and there is also the idea of concurrent members. But also, like I said above, I don't think we'll see as many girls graduating as in my exaggerated worst case scenario so it will hardly make any difference, because performing number is still 16 girls in a stage. The teams are still new. And these shuffles should not be treated like a new stage or a new single, where they have to change every year.

Let things mature, let teams develop identities. Don't just go for the quick and easy solutions that have no meaning. Because constantly tearing up lineups is like grabbing all ingredients from your fridge and putting them into the same bowl. I am sure there are some good ingredients there, but if you mix everything, it will be pointless and a complete waste.

#37 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:52 AM

^Considering the reactions across the board to the current shuffle it would probably be a good opportunity for the people in charge to redeem themselves. I agree they need to let a shuffle sit for a while and the teams develop and grow their own identities but I dunno, I guess I just feel like this is not a good shuffle to let that happen with. Especially considering one team is relying on pretty much just their dual membership girls to front and define them.

#38 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

Hold up a moment about all this new stages talk. Didn't management and Aki-p already mention that they were not coming anytime soon?

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#39 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

Dunno if there was any reference to "how long it would take", but I think Togasaki said during the Natsu Matsuri that they were just delayed.

And that they said they were going to do them to force themselves to do them, even if they end up being late lol

But it's just normal, I guess.

In 2013, the whole franchise released 15 singles (counting Nogizaka in since AkiP writes them too), that's... around 70 songs right there. 

In 2014 they released less singles but 2 albums, so... just about the same lol

And then there are the sub-units, the solo releases, the Team Surprise...

Dunno, I think AKB can't release less than 4 singles per year (and the sisters should release at least 2) if they want to stay relevant and such, but they could ditch the albums or try and make the singles a bit less... robust? There's no need to have 7 new songs every 3 months... 4 is just fine lol

I think they're making them so they can debut all at the same time. Imagine the shake up of the fandom if we got like 200 songs in the same week lol

#40 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

There's going to be an aweful lot of stage watching if they release them all at once :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users