• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

I am not sure how to term this because this is the first topic I started that is not relating to members or group..

As we know.. AKB48 will be 10 years old next year on 2015
I call it AKB48 group and not AKB48 because when they started there was only them and they progress to so many groups (SKE48, NMB48, HKT48) and even overseas group (JKT48, SNH48)

This thread, we could start by speculating on what are they going to do to celebrate their 10th Anniversary ..
example like bringing back SDN48 .. collaborate with graduated members ..
In 2007, I started with H!P and idols.. I was very "WOW" by the way H!P celebrated their 10th Anniversary and it got me interested with idols which is still going strong even after 7 years ..
I really love groups that have history and they do a celebration to mark all they have done and achieved ..and AKB48 group done a lot and achieved a lot ..

I think AKB48 group should do a 10th Anniversary because it would be great ..
They, unlike many successful group didn't had it easy and also .. they still have a good number of their pioneer members still in main action ..

I did not just put speculation on the header because I hope that AKB48 group does do something special for the whole of next year on it ..
and also we should continue to use these thread for discussion on all the special event or content they release for the 10th Anniversary ..
So I hope this thread will go on for up to end of 2015 .. lol :)

On a darker note .. lol
I have read here about Aki-P saying AKB48 being a 10 year project and there are people who think that it is going to end next year .. so is it going to be doomsday for AKB48 group ?

We shall know when it come next year .. but for now .. maybe we can talk about what we like to see .. :)

My idea is ... Kohaku 2014 .. AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 all up on stage and Aki-P goes up and ... ... ... :P ehh... ?? :P

#2 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Akimoto did say that AKB48 was a 10 year project, but those are rather old statements as far as I can recall. I also recall, that in recent time, he has said that if AKB48 no longer sells millions, no longer have huge concerts and so on, he would still be happy with AKB48 only doing the theater, just like in the old days. So who knows? 

Anyways, it's AKB48 that is having its 10 year anniversary. Not the 48 groups.

#3 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:02 PM

Anyways, it's AKB48 that is having its 10 year anniversary. Not the 48 groups.

That's the thing I am not sure of .. its really up to them ..
Because 48G wouldn't exist if AKB48 didn't start ..

It would be also interesting to see if they going to just call it AKB48 or 48G
it set the tone of.. are they really together as one or separate groups ..?
I know the concept of AKB48 group is pretty new as they just announce it that they be call AKB48 group as a collective a year ago ..

Furthermore, the question of will they let everyone join in as a family or will they just focus on AKB48 ..?
Its interesting to know in time .. :)

but in all .. for those who have control .. feel free to edit the heading accordingly .. :)
I am really not into arguing if its AKB48 or AKB48 group ..
I just want to talk about the speculation for now and later the actual happenings .. :)

#4 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

...he would still be happy with AKB48 only doing the theater, just like in the old days.

God, I actually really wish that would happen. Neglecting the theater where AKB48 was born was what kinda ruined my AKB love. How can you develop a team identify without their own original set? At least bring back the waiting stages instead of rehashing old old sets. There are so many good girls but I want them to be able to shine bright in one of the only places where the have the exposure to do so. Grrrr

/end rant

I really don't want another shuffle or surprise announcement that is suppose to rile things up but just creates more problems... It's not the girls I don't like, (they are awesome!) it's the management treating the girls as "products" just to make sales. :(

Posted Image

#5 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

My idea is ... Kohaku 2014 .. AKB48, SKE48, NMB48, HKT48 all up on stage and Aki-P goes up and ... ... ... :P ehh... ?? :P

you forgot about JKT and SNH :P

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#6 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

I think that the 10th anniversary will be the where alot of prominent AKB members will graduate, Takamina, Kojiharu, Miichan, Yukirin. Feels like the right moment that Kojiharu is waiting for at least.

Maimai, Rinatin and Maachan will be there :D

#7 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

If Rinatin shows up I will be very surprised.

But yes, I do believe AKB48 will have some graduations in 2015 since it's their 10th year anniversary.

#8 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:01 AM

It wouldn't be 48groups 10 year anniversary because the concept of 48groups did not appear until SKE48 and SDN48 were formed. The only thing that existed when AKB was formed was AKB48. NMB wont be celebrating the 10 year anniversary if its not their anniversary, neither would the other sister groups. They have their own anniversary's to celebrate. Maybe management will decide to celebrate the 10th anniversary with the other sister groups, but essentially it would be them celebrating the formation of AKB only. 

Anyway, I do hope that No3b (and wishfully thinking, Yukirin, Mayuyu, and heck, all of the remaining 1st - 7th gen who don't have anymore purpose in the 48groups) graduate next year. Make some room for a whole new generation before 9th-12th gen start being called "old" 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:00 AM

They shouldn't do a mass graduation. That's a big mistake, and that's a mistake Hello!Project went through years ago. It's stupid because it creates a too big divide in terms of member generations. Not to mention it removes too many members at once which has a result on the fanbase. When you let go slowly, fans can readjust and find new members to like as well. So, it's much better to have a natural flow to graduations. And besides, having the mix of old and new generations mingle together is quite fun, and it has its benefits.

PS: I edited topic title, and removed "Group".

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:50 PM

^ ..true .. H!P really kill the goose that laid the golden egg .. they tried to do a new beginning .. do this transit thing .. made some money from it and fall flat right after ..

Anyway .. I used the AKB48 group as a heading is because I refer to H!P which is the only other big idol organization that done 10th Anniversary...
basically .. they call it Hello! Project 10th Anniversary .. even though H!P didn't existed at the beginning ..
All the groups was in the celebration even though MM is the only group that is 10 years .. but their promotion like single release are all MM members..

But I am not going to argue something when we dunno ..
If they call it AKB48 10th Anniversary .. then we keep it ..
but if they do AKB48 group 10th Anniversary then I would ask for it to be change ..
no point arguing about it because one of us will be wrong in the end ..and its not healthy .. :P

#11 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Well like I said above, it's AKB48 that has their anniversary. HKT48 has theirs on 26th of November, and the others on theirs etc. So, it should be AKB48 10th Anniversary - unless management cooks up some other idea. Until then... :)

#12 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:43 PM

^ er.. ya ..
I am hoping for a round the year thing ...but if they just do it on just 8th December 2015 and that's it .. I would be disappointed .. >.<

Then you can further change the heading to 8th December 2015 - AKB48 10th Anniversary..and I would faceplam

#13 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:51 PM

No I'm pretty sure there's more lined up. In fact in the early days, they sold tickets for an event to be held in 2015 (big special ticket), which at the time was far into the future. Whether this event will be held or not I do not know, though I assume there has to be more things lined up than for example just a theater stage show and nothing else. 

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:21 PM

^ Oh ya.. 

I think I remember those future event tickets.. 

And thought they will a prank like those million dollar US bills ..lol ..i was very new ..

Wow time fly..  I just realise I am reaching 4 years of fandom with them..  can't believe I lasted that long..  :P

#15 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:19 AM

If it doesn't happen before then the one thing I am gonna be expecting is Kojiharu's graduation announcement. It seems like the best time if it doesn't happen beforehand and it'd certainly be one of those days where people would go "eh?!" as she wants them to what with most being focused on the group celebrating 10 years. Other than that I can see most of the girls who graduated since 2012 coming back for a song or two and even some from 2009-2011 but probably no-one who graduated before 2009. Seeing Nakanishi Rina on the AKB theater stage again would be amazing, but IMHO it's highly HIGHLY unlikely. Narita Risa might be possible. Also Komatani Hitomi and Tojima Hana. Can't forget Sato Yukari and Urano Kazumi either. Acchan will probably come back for this, but I don't know if that'd be good or bad. It would put people back into the mindset that Acchan is AKB, but at the same time she was a crucial part in the group's history and journey from rock bottom zeroes to #1 idol group in the country.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#16 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

I can see Kojiharu, Miichan and Takamina leaving all next year.

Kojiharu is going to announce her graduation any day now and Miichan has said she wants to graduate between Kojiharu and Takamina. With the 10th anniversary coming... I can't see a more perfect date for Takamina to leave than December 8th, to be honest.

As for what will happen with the group itself? They'll just continue as they are. If something isn't broken...

#17 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:15 AM

^Agreed.

Even if the last 1st gen graduates, AKB is still there.

well, expect some drop on popularity, but they'll continue to entertain us :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#18 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:18 PM

My speculation; 

-2015-

Kojiharu will graduate mid next year, around June/July after the Elections. 

Miichan will graduate around Oct/September after the Tokyo Dome Concert. 

Takamina will graduate on the 8th December, its literally the perfect date to graduate XD

Kitarie, Yukirin, Takajo, Myao, and basically everyone in 2nd gen - 6th gen except Sasshi and Mayu will either graduate in 2015 or announce graduation for 2016.

2016 will probably be Mayu's last year in the group. 

By 2016 all the 9th gen - 14th gen all star members will be the senbatsu of the group.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#19 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

I think Kojiharu will graduate before the election.

She said during this year's that she wanted to wait until "the smiles came back" or something like that. And with Ricchan and Annin back in senbatsu, I think that time is near.

I wouldn't be surprised if she announced it before the end of the year and left by next spring or something.

I agree on Miichan's and Takamina's timing though.

I think Mayu might stay until she makes her own 10th anniversary (December 2016), but Yukirin will probably leave earlier... or not, if she's serious about being 1st in the election, Jurina and Sayanee might give her a hard time lol

I really don't see her adding much to the group anymore nor getting much out of it. Her solo career is kinda well established, so I doubt she'd have a problem to survive on her own out there.

The rest of the graduations will be scattered around the place like it's happened this past two years. Most girls will just get a little ceremony ala Kasai (if ever) and be done with it.

As for the singles next year, I'm hoping for...

- Paruru center for the sakura one (about time!)

- Paru - Juri - Sayanee - Ricchan for the summer one (something ala SayoKuro)

- Whoever wins the election (Yukirin, hopefully, so she can leave lol)

- Ricchan - Sayanee or Ricchan - Paruru for the fall one (cause Ricchan is awesome)

Oh, and make Team 8 a real one and push Ikumin like crazy. I think that girl could get far.

#20 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

Random observation:

I guess having group with so many members seems to have some drawbacks - constant graduation flow.

Like in this thread. Instead of happy high spirited 10 year celebration discussion all we see is sad-ish graduation talk.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users