• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#1 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

As tweeted by H!O, Kudou Haruka is slated to release her 2nd photobook in the near future! More info will be added when available. Who's excited? :D

Hello Online ‏@hello_online · 31m
According to an Amazon listing for UTB, Kudo Haruka will release her second photobook in the near future.

http://blog.livedoor...s/40434370.html

Posted Image

#2 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:18 AM

Hoping for looooooots of dresses :sly:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#3 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

I'm just happy Kuduu has some extra activity other than MM ^_^

Sayu definately will be adding this to her collection as the last PB before she leaves MM :lol:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#4 NightOfFire’21

NightOfFire’21

Peacemaker

• Senpai
  • 4066 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:44 PM

Duu has grown up a lot since her last PB, when she was really skinny XD

She's getting prettier by the day as well, so I just hope its a "girly" PB (most probable), and I'm sure fans will love it!

#5 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

Girly Kuduu pls!

#6 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:45 PM

I was thinking, perhaps this will be released on her 15th birthday?

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#7 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Well, jaaaay!! I'm most certainly excited XD!! ... And thumbs up for birthday release. I'd love a Halloween themed section to go along with, please XD!

BU2PT5FCYAEHemi.jpgBU2PT5FCYAEHemi.jpgKudo+Haruka,+Magazine-408923.jpg

6DYNteh.png

#8 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

LOL, are going to get another video from s/mileage on this? Duu is on her 2nd PB, no PB on sight for S/M 2nd gen...

#9 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:22 PM

^ ^
That would be amazing~ Maybe some shots of her going into a costume shop and trying them on? That would be different.

Posted Image

#10 Mizura

Mizura

Alt Idol & H!P

• Senpai
  • 1071 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

To be honest, I was kinda skeptical about this release. I didn't like her last photobook at all, and I'm always wary when they are trying to photobook younger members. But I really liked the Halloween photos, and so far I'm interested in seeing what else they add.

#11 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:27 PM

Well, a magazine already announced "swimsuit shots" so I don't expect something extraordinary.

UTB mag November 2014 issue, 9/23

contents :
more photos from Kudo Haruka's long awaited 2nd photobook. swimsuit shots. release date TBA.

(quoted from Jplop)

(Then again previews often tend to be swimsuit/bikini shots, more than dresses or other clothes that are used in the PB.)

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#12 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:47 PM

But you are aware her last photobook is from 2 years ago? Swimsuit photos are pretty much mandatory, so I see no reason to write off that photobook in advance. Duu is super photogenic - I'm sure it'll be awesome if not at least pretty to look at :D 

6DYNteh.png

#13 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

I don't write it off, I'm glad for every girl who gets a PB :good:  I just doubt it will be stuff that we don't expect in advance ^^;

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#14 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:35 PM

It would be interesting if the girls had a little more say in the creative process.  Maybe instead of just shooting it in a certain landscape/town, maybe she could go into the city and eat yummy food or go to Disneyland and get pictures taken?  "Kuduu's scrapbook" or something XD

Posted Image

#15 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:40 PM

I guess we will have to wait until her graduation for any extra special photobooks ^^; ... not every member gets the Sayu treatment (unfortunately)

6DYNteh.png

#16 Nao-kun

Nao-kun

Seeding is Sexy

• Senpai
  • 5921 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

^ ^
That would be amazing~ Maybe some shots of her going into a costume shop and trying them on? That would be different.

Indeed, just imagine it, the Girls actually doing some sort of activity instead of standing around for a long time tilting their head a little bit while waiting for the photographer to do his job.

Its even worse in the dvds, just gets boring as its always the same.

Tbh buying a pb is just turning too much into rip off plastic, flip through it in 30 secs, put on shelf, never look at again.

#17 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

^

The one AKB thing I like better than H!P is their photobooks.  AKB photobooks are way cheaper and way thicker.  Too bad I haven't had a chance to buy any :(

Posted Image

#18 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

From JPLOP:

Kudo Haruka 2nd photobook "Ashita Tenki ni Nare!" (Fine Weather Tomorrow!), release is 9/27.

http://www.wani.co.j...ent.php?id=4417

Do spent her last summer vacation as a Junior high school student in Okinawa. She went swimming in the sea, mountain climbing, visited the aquarium and played in a garden at a private house. a photobook focused on her vacation.

This sounds very Duu-appropriate  <3 .... Okay, "played in a garden in a private house" sounds a bit shady  :ph34r: .... Jaaaay for Aquarium pics  :w00t:

6DYNteh.png

#19 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

How is playing in a garden shady? They probably rented a house for the shoot or it belongs to somebody in the company or something XD. I think if the girls themselves had a lot of say in the creative process it'd probably be very expensive to make.  Of course there will be swimsuits and stuff the main audience for photobooks is men and they like to appeal to that side but they usually include all sorts of things so we'll see. It'll be interesting to compare it to her last photobook and see how much she has grown and changed. I recall somebody before talking about photobooks as a timeline of an idol it's fun to compare the first one to the latest. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#20 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:53 PM

^You can look at that saying in a few concepts, and one of them is kinda shady ^^; 

BUT it's obvious they were not talking about that sort of concept.  :ph34r:

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this photobook! She was a lot younger and awkward in her first one so this will feel more like an actual photobook XD

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users