• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mm2292

mm2292

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:41 PM

Shanadoo, who has been planning a comeback to the music scene since last year, has appearently decided to disband.

An official reason hasn't been given yet, but Shanadoo had launched a new fanpage where they announced it would contain updates about the members solo careers and future Shanadoo releases, meaning that Shanadoo was probably planning a comeback, however, in May 2014, the first rumors of the disbandment came around when DJ C'k, aka Chika from Shanadoo, who usually appears as DJ C'K (SHANDOO) was featured on a poster as DJ C'k (ex-Shanadoo). The next month, in June 2014, Marina Genda announced on Facebook that Shanadoo had disbanded and thanked the fans for seven years of support.

This is very sad for me because I really loved Shanadoo! :( I hope they return someday.

#2 Mixi

Mixi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:00 AM

That's hilarious/sad for me because I found out about the group this morning while looking up an eurobeat song. Oh well, bad timing for me to get into them.

#3 mm2292

mm2292

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, I knew about the group for years, they've been around since 2006 but went on hiatus in 2012, promising a comeback sometime in the future, but after making plans for the comeback, they announced in June that they're disbanding. :( I don't know if it's permanent or if they could still return someday. I messaged Marina Genda, the leader of Shanadoo, I'll see what she says and I'll post her reply. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users