Spoiler

signature3.png

#42 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:40 PM

Yes, Milky won and will get a solo single.

What really upset me though is that Milky asked for all the NMB girls to come up on stage with her, but the staff wasn't having any of it and forced them to stay off except Sayaka. Really crappy treatment there.

Haru had an amazing intro though. :D

#43 True_Beginner

True_Beginner

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:45 PM

Milky is by all means one of my top favorite members in the 48 family, and certainly my oshimen in NMB, so it's not disappointing to see her get to have an awesome solo single I will gladly pick up as soon as the preorder is available....but she could of probably of been given this opportunity without having to win the Janken Tournament, so why give it to her? I have to admit they chose someone I couldn't argue with, it's just that I feel like this event is losing it's appeal for me now. With a much larger portion of none-senbatsu regulars, you would think the odds of this happening would not be so blatantly repeated. It's sort of becoming a performance than an event, lol.

I still haven't watched the Janken yet, just commenting on the results. Hopefully someone will upload the whole thing so I can see all the cool outfits I've been catching, Paruru was hands down the best one I saw so far. 

#44 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

Was it an all paper or scissors win or did it look better this time?

I'll get this single too.

#45 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

Spoiler

#46 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

Thoughts: 

A lot of fun lineups, outfits, and some cool "battles". Not every girl I had hoped for made it, but some did (Mio, Sahhoo), and there was the positive surprise in Sayaya and Naanya. The 2-15 lineup looks nice, considering a song and likely PV as well. With regards to Milky winning, well it is what it is. Which is to say I don't really care for it. She's another super-pushed girl, so there's no "wow" factor around it. If Sayaya or Sahhoo had won it on the other hand, it would've been great. Because while both now had a good moment in this tournament, they would've gotten more exposure. A fun moment in the tournament was when Ijiri did what I had suspected many probably wouldn't have: Call Aamin's bluff, or attempt at winning. That was hilarious... 

Now as for the senbatsu announcement... Mayuyu still as center (even if she is as charismatic as a cardboard cut-out), together with Sakura (!!!) as double-center. That was awesome. 

And when he announced Annin that was a positive surprise. And then Mirurun, and I was really surprised. Then Sayaya and I was getting kind of shocked. With Moripo included I was wondering what the hell was going on. Then Tomu, Renacchi, Naanya, Juri... and I'm thinking holy shit this is great but this senbatsu is clearly larger than usual... And Miion was announced and I was like "Yesss", and then later Tanochan which was greatness. And Ryochan too added... And Haruppi... So while to me there's lots of cool girls in 38th single senbatsu, the backside is that there's also too many girls in this lineup. I feel as if these great moments for some of these girls have now been reduced to a chaotic flash where we won't notice who is where in the PV, and where performances will either be cut down to a sensible number for TV shows, which means some girls will miss out, or that all will appear, and we will hardly get to see everybody because too many and too little time.

But even so, it's a good thing that many of these girls have finally been added to senbatsu. I have a hope that it's a chance or an open door for them, because I suspect in 2015 with the 10 year anniversary of AKB48, there may be a handful of senbatsu girls that will graduate, and that means the other girls are ready for taking over, and it's nice then to warm up so to speak til that time comes, and let girls like Juri, Tanochan, Naanya, Miion, etc. get the possibility to get more exposure. These girls are definitely the future and they must be pushed.

Now I just hope the 38th single won't be a boring ballad or an otherwise boring song. Big demands there I guess.

#47 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

Kojiharu and Ikoma match... lol.. omg

http://xxxakaskorpio...ost/97921022935

>

#48 True_Beginner

True_Beginner

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:46 PM

https://aquablueswea...spiracy-theory/

An interesting post someone made against the Janken(s) being rigged. Very good read, and I'm pretty convinced of how these outcomes could have occurred through it's history.

#49 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

I can understand the conspiracy theory with Jurina. But this year? No, not so much. I saw some comments in the H!O status field about it, but I didn't care to comment as it seemed that some just said it was rigged even if they hadn't watched it. Anyways, I really like the Janken event as it is a non-serious funny event.

#50 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 03:34 AM

I find it hard to believe that this year's tournament was rigged. Milky didn't only throw paper, and there were a lot of ties with many of the matches. On the AKB48 ANN right after the tournament Milky, Kojiharu, Myao, and Chiyori sounded pretty convincing to me that it was on the up and up.

#51 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

As usual they have the best costume selection.

This year winner:

http://leocgomes.tum...st/98618163784/

#52 SylviaDelaney

SylviaDelaney

7th gen member

• Banned
  • 25 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

I always looked forward to the Janken single even if the tournament was rigged so I'm really annoyed with the change in reward. At the back of my mind I was always hoping to see Myao on a 10th A-side and now a rightful opportunity she had earned to get that 10th A-side under her belt was ripped away from her because Aki-p and co are too worried about the million in the first week streak ending. Don't even get me started on the members who made it that have never been Senbatsu before or the ones who could add a 2nd or 3rd time to their belt. This tournament's supposed to be about luck, but this year it feels like there's more bad luck than good luck.

#53 alohano

alohano

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:23 AM

So happy for Milky.  Loved the event and at this point, Milky's single. 

Can't see any way the event is rigged but I can't put my hands on how/why some complete bottom of the ranks member doesn't win.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users