• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:53 AM

This movie was fantastic and easily stands on its own two feet without needing any of the other marvel franchises to hold it up.

The main purpose for this movie was just to introduce Thanos to movie goers, as he's apparently going to be the villain in Avengers 3.

Rocket Racoon was my favourite character, as I'm sure he's many people's fav' char.

This movie had everything in it to be a potentially horrible film, but kudos to the cast and crew, because they all pulled it of brilliantly, making for an astounding film, which I believe is going to stand the test of time.

What do you guys think?

#2 PCC

PCC

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 921 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:04 AM

vin diesel is a wasted talent. lol? oh yeah. i love the racoon too. made me laugh till i cried. i would give him an oscar. best movie of 2014, though i don't exactly watch many movies anyway.

read the marvel wiki: they sure changed alot of the characters' powers and background. but since they're obscure marvel characters, i think it's probably for the best??

SPOILER!

according to marvel's "voice of god", they wouldn't be a howard the duck movie(post-credits cameo). i'm disappointed

b011567e5ed5fe01d20f62129749e1834524bc7.

#3 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 11:49 PM

Yeah, I was going to watch the movie anyways since it was a marvel movie and it connected to the avengers plot line with Thanos and the infinity stones but wow, the movie exceeded my expectations.  Yes, Rocket Racoon was also my favorite character.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#4 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:29 AM

Like ZetaCron pointed out, I don't care if it is connected or not to the other Marvel movies. This movie is just dandy by itself ^_^
Another vote for the hamster... err I mean Racoon :ph34r:

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#5 iheartmanochan

iheartmanochan

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 560 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

I watched it too recently. All of the Marvel movies are pretty good, but somehow Guardians of the Galaxy has become my favorite.

There was a lot of humor in the movie, but the scriptwriters did it tastefully without overdoing it.

I loved all of the characters, but it's another vote for me for Rocket as the best character!

Tokyo Girls Style  PASSPO☆★ Fairies ★ MM ANGERME

Juice=JuiceE-girlsSilent SirenFAKY

Jpop Music Review Blog

#6 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:33 AM

is it that good? I plan to watch it with my friends this weekend, so I want to confirm whether this film is good or not.

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#7 ZetaCron

ZetaCron

You don't need a reason to help people.

• Senpai
  • 1631 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

^I guess that was a while ago, now, so ... did you enjoy it?

#8 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 04:36 AM

When it was announced that the movie would be made and with the 'new' team, I cried tears of joy lol But they chose some of the most not so favorite guardians for this. I wanted Moondragon, Mantis, Cosmo (the telepath, not just his image), Major Victory, Jack Flag, Warlock or Martyr to be on this. Anyway, Rocket in this is extremely angry and not much like he's in the comics, which was disappointing. Anyway, I watched the movie, and I still can't believe that I didn't like it. I had to force myself to finish it. I hope the next one is so much better.

MRkgm6i.png

#9 Solarbladepsy

Solarbladepsy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1197 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 07:41 PM

So did anyone see the new one??  I wonder what ya guys think?

#10 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:57 PM

I thought the end was pretty good. The soundtrack wasn't as good as the first one though. Before the plot twist the story was okay, but not that interesting.

In general: Another sequel that's not as good as the first installment of a series, but it could've been worse.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#11 cdean12343

cdean12343

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:54 AM

Quite good!

Wish there were more shows like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users