• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

So Morning Musume will be having their concert in New York this september, an many people have been trying to figure out a way to get more recognition.

I think for the next few weeks if each H!P fan on H!O can comment on the Fine Brother's react video's with "Youtubers react to Hello Project" we can REALLY get a good push for Morning Musume going.

Fine brothers has over a billion views and millions of subscribers, and are the go to for new experiences.

Anyone want to join me in this?

#2 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

I've tried this many times, but sadly I don't think it'll work.  H!P isn't "weird Japan" enough, and they've already shown BABYMETAL and Hatsune Miku because they were odd and unique.  I'm sure if we ask them to show H!P, even if they listen, they'll just show Chu! Natsu Party and videos like that to get a "WOOOAHAHHHHAHAHA" reaction.  It's definitely possible though and it wouldn't hurt to try if we all collectively did something, but the chances of having the kids jam out to Password is 0 is slim.  How about being more specific to get them to watch the videos we want to get promotion?  Something like  "Kids React to Morning Musume '14"?  instead of Hello!Project.  I will keep trying.  :D

Posted Image

#3 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:35 PM

If there is a rush of requests its going to be hard to deny it, plus there is not harm in trying.

#4 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:56 AM

I think this would be a great way to get momusu out there :) I would love to help! We just need to brace ourselves for the negative comments they might get.  ^^;

Should we request Hello! Project or do Morning Musume'14? I think if we do one it will be easier to get noticed. 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#5 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:04 AM

@Xiukki:  Definitely Morning Musume '14.  If we are too vague and just say Hello! Project, then they won't really know what they should be looking for and will probably present Mini Moni or the crazy shuffle units.  If we want a push, we should direct them to the current music videos to pump up interest.  There's a chance, albeit slim, but if we all try I'm sure something can happen.

Posted Image

#6 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:11 AM

@BerryzFan123; That's a good point! I'll ask my friends to help out with this too! :D Thank you! 

Another question, should we do Youtubers react or Kids react? The Youtuber one I think is more popular and might be harder to do, so maybe Kids react would be better? 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#7 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:13 AM

Youtubers are more popular, but kids will have better feedback.

#8 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 04:56 AM

There's Teens React and also "Elders React" which I think is the funniest of the four!  YouTubers have already reacted to K-Pop, so maybe try Kids or Teens?  Though, I must say, I want senior citizens to give their output on foreign music. I can just imagine some old lady saying, "Look at that Asian girl in the pretty dress.  I love the outfits, but all the techno music and flashy lights makes me dizzy.  Also, this is in another language!!!"  or something ^^;

Posted Image

#9 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:10 PM

I would love to help with this. There definitely should be more J-pop used in those videos, IMHO. 

We could just ask to "react to Morning Musume '14" and let it be open for which group reacts to them.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#10 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

How about we do Teens react? Elders did Miku and and so did Kids. Youtubers did Kpop and BABYMETAL (though I wanna see there input on MM14) why not Teens? I don't think I seen Teens seen anything Asian related stuff before, right?

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#11 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

I believe the Teens did do Psy before. But even then they would probably have some of the more interesting reactions outside of Youtubers.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#12 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 12:23 PM

They've done Teens React to Jpop.

No Momosu or any H!P group :(

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#13 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 07:03 PM

Yeah, I saw that video already.  I was pretty disappointed that they chose videos based on weirdness of Japan and less to do with singing and purity for the 2 girl groups. :(

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#14 JPope

JPope

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 08:16 PM

Meh. The whole point of these videos is to get reactions, and they really could have pushed the "OMG! Japan is so weird!" angle a lot harder if they wanted to. I also can't blame them from choosing AKB48 over MM -- they're the biggest idol group ever.

I was surprised at who would and wouldn't listen to more Jpop, though. Based on the reactions during the videos, it seemed like the kids who liked them in the moment were the ones who were least likely to want to hear more of it, and vice versa. The Asian girl was the one exception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users