• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#41 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

D&E is promoting right now too, right? SM is being questionable for having so many people promote at once. 

I think the new member is unnecessary. She's cute but I don't get what she'll bring to the group. I feel like SM might have had real plans for Red Velvet, but with everything going down with lawsuits and stuff, SM kind of just gave up. It will get old and frustrating fast if SM gives RV the short end of the stick and continue to be so rushed with their comebacks. It will feel like F(x) all over again.  

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#42 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:32 AM

They're releasing in Japan.

#43 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:20 PM

If she was actually born in 1999 than gah dayum that girl is a year and 4 months older than me o.o Soon, there gonna be an idol that is 11 years old XD

IDK how I should feel about Yeri yet. I mean, I was disappointed that they added a new member. And like the rest of you, I think adding a new member is unnecessary too. But we also don't know what she has in store yet for us. 

I heard they were suppose to be the sister group of EXO. And I think it is true that they're gonna keep on adding new members. I remember someone screenshotted a picture in RV Happiness MV and there were other girls in the MV. It was in the beginning though.

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#44 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:44 PM

Sister group of EXO? This needs to happen right now.

Wendy and Baekhyun duet  <3  <3  <3

Seulgi and Kai dance duet  <3  <3  <3

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#45 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:04 PM

I haven't really paid much attention to them but omg automatic is just so amazing, that retro r n b style and the whole conicely is ugh!! <3
I also loove their concept, bit of an f(x). Vibe but it's beautiful.

#46 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 16 March 2015 - 05:18 PM

I wasn't sure about ICC at first but it's grown on me so much! The MV is weird (random drowning girls and massive balls?!) And from what I can see I like the dance.

I prefer upbeat songs so Automatic is a bit meh for me but the MV is very impressive.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#47 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

I don't like their more mature RnB sounds, it just doesn't cater to me but I loved ICC!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#48 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

Well, I don't know if you noticed (or know) that in happiness other 7 girls are shown in the beginning (Yeri was one of them and look).

Rumours about Red Velvet being a 6 members subunit  from a 12 members group are becoming more and more reliable xDDD In the beginning of Ice Cream Cake, the cake is split into 6 parts and some random girl takes one.

I personally think they'll add one more member and next year they'll announce the 12 members group (being considered EXO's sister group)

About Yeri! I can't see her as a 16 year old (same age as Duu and Maachan) because korean girls look more adult like than japanese girls xDDD At least she looked older for me xDD

I love their mini album and Ice Cream Cake, both song and MV ^^

Looking forward what comes next^^

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#49 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:00 PM

#50 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

^^ When Happiness first came out a lot of people were saying that, but I didn't believe it, but I do now. It sounds very plausible, especially given all the 'clues' - the 6th piece of cake etc.

I've completely fallen for Yeri. She's so cute!

Is it just me or does she remind anyone else of Mitsui Aika? Just me? Ok lol

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#51 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:49 PM

#52 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 10:28 PM

I think that Yeri has the type of face that'd be popular in Japan ^^ Same happens with Joy.

32ziadw.jpg

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#53 xeluneas

xeluneas

(●´∀`)ノ♡

• Senpai
  • 1364 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:22 PM

Red Velvet confirmed in an interview they're not adding any more members. :) They said the cake theory with the 6 slices wasn't true. 

Here's Red Velvet's Ice Cream TV. I know it's subbed already but I just don't know where. 

https://www.youtube....h?v=dzke67vtd3o

Here's their comeback on M! Countdown;

https://www.youtube....h?v=oxIjBkU3v50

Also, I don't know what it is but Irene reminds me of Sayumi for some reason. I think it's the eyes but I'm not sure... 

Set by me Tumblr  

tumblr_ob7bazvabP1tgdqiyo3_500.jpg

Zukki | Lu Han | SEVENTEEN | ANGERME 

#54 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

I don't know whether I should be disappointed or happy! I love the group as they are now but I also think it would have been really cool to do the whole Exo sister group thing.

Tbh I still can't distinguish Irene :/ For some reason she looks like a mash-up of the other members. I remember her as the one that isn't Joy, Seulgi, Yeri or Wendy XD But if she was mixed in with, say, the members of a group I don't follow I'd have no idea.

BTW the Dailymotion channel Myvelvetsubs is subbing the videos :)

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#55 Airiin~

Airiin~

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 284 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

#56 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

I know Ice Cream Cake is the more marketable song, but I personally prefer Automatic. I love their RnB songs.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#57 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 03:13 PM

Well, they may not add members to Red Velvet because it's already a subunit of a bigger group :P It could be xDDDD 

I like Red Velvet as it is too, I love Yeri and Joy so I'll keep on supporting them!! And if Red Velvet happens to be a subunit of a bigger group, I'll accept it as well ^^

32ziadw.jpg

#58 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 05:53 PM

I feel like them not adding any more members will anger F(x) fans even more now.. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#59 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:49 PM

^ How so?  :c11:

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#60 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 12:46 AM

^Because people are already starting to see Red Velvet as f(x)'s replacement group. If they stay at 5 members too that's only going to make it worse.

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users