• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

In the rules it was stated its OK...so I'm gonna post.

Maji Bomber

*silently holds heart, dreading being reprimanded*

#2 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:24 AM

I wanted to audition, but with going through some health junk, I decided not to do it. But I'll give you some feedback. : )

This is fairly good. The main thing I see is mic issues. It sounds like a crappy mic or built in laptop/phone/earbud mic. This is can easily be fixed by buying a mic from a thrift shop (I got a professional one for $5 at a flea market) or buying a $10 mic/headphones at Walmart. Also, if somebody can't do either, just tell them to play around with their mic settings a bit. It's only like two people, so it's not a big problem. ^^

Work on your mixing some too. The timing is fine, but some people were really hard to hear (which is hard to fix, so ask them to sing louder), and the instrumental is kinda low. Also, try adding the backing vocals from the original song. It isn't needed though.

Overall, I thought this was really good for your first cover and you guys will get better as time progresses and this is one song I can't stand to hear covers of, but this was good. : )

I subscribed to your channel too. I hope you guys will have a lot of success! : D

(I forgot to put this here, if you need help with technical stuff, PM me and I'll try to help you if I'm available. I make graphics a lot. I'm not the best mixer, but I'll try)

#3 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:32 AM

Thank you for the feedback! 

I think I'm fine on graphics, and I'm working on the mic issue.

#4 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:32 AM

Second group with Waracchaou yo Boyfriend.

Also

#5 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

Cha Cha SING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users