• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:11 AM

I never meet any at Megacon or Mizucon so I'm wondering if any exist.

#2 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:55 AM

Really?? I've been to Megacon for the passed 5 years. I never see anything H!P related at it so I don't usually think there are many H!P fans around this area. 

I'm in Orlando :DD

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#3 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

Really?? I've been to Megacon for the passed 5 years. I never see anything H!P related at it so I don't usually think there are many H!P fans around this area. 

I'm in Orlando :DD

Whoa whoa whoa! Me too!!!!

My friend went to Megacon dressed as Momochi.

#4 yo_light

yo_light

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Yeah at Megacon you dont see much H!P stuff, sometimes you can find something but not likely. As for the florida H!P fans, there are a some who post in the southeastern H!P fan post.
I am in Jacksonville :)

#5 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

I apparently didn't see her then  ^^;

I went to Megacon as Pride from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood XD Well this year anyway. 

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#6 akogare

akogare

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

I'm in Jacksonville! I never have time to go to Megacon but I would have assumed no one else there would know H!P anyway. I've always wished an H!P group would perform there though.

#7 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

Megacon used to be great but in the recent years comic books were pushed out so I never go anymore.

#8 RYBO316

RYBO316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

I'm in Ocala but yeah it seems like H!P fans around  here seem to be few and far in between lol

#9 Kittykitt129

Kittykitt129

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:39 AM

I am here, about an hour south of Jacksonville! This is my first time hearing of both Megacon and Mizucon though...

#10 G☆LE

G☆LE

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1422 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:41 PM

^ WHAT?!

Megacon is the biggest convention in Florida (if not the southeastern region). Even though it gets pretty old quickly, you should go at least once.

#11 EtherSword

EtherSword

We need more KSS debuts!

• Senpai
  • 3624 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 12:33 PM

I am here, about an hour south of Jacksonville! This is my first time hearing of both Megacon and Mizucon though...

About the same for me too, I'm on the edge of Middleburg and yeah, I never heard of Megacon or Mizucon either.  I don't think I have much of a reason to go there, I watch anime but I don't really have the money to buy anything worthwhile.

Morning Musume ~~~~~ Angerme ~~~~~  Kobushi Factory ~~~~~ Tsubaki Factory ~~~~~ Juice = Juice ~~~~~ CHICA#TETSU ~~~~~ RFRO~~~~~~ Kenshuusei

1. Ayumi                        1. Murota                1. Ayaka                       1. Mao                           1. Manaka                   1. Reina                     1. Kurumi             1. Yonemura Kirara

2. Erina                          1. Musubu              2. Ayano                       2. Mizuho                       2. Sayuki                    2. Rika                       2. Momohime        2. Nakayama Natsume

3. Miki                            3. Momona             2. Rei                            3. Kiki                             3. Tomoko                 3. Shiori                      3. Kokoro               3. Yamada Ichigo

#12 yo_light

yo_light

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:19 PM

Hello everyone its been awhile since the last post on here hahaha.  I was recently cleaning out my closet and found my box of Hello project stuff mainly Morning Musume. Most of the stuff is photo sets a few cd of buono and MM, as well as random stuff. I haven’t kept up with Morning Musume in along time and I believe the last time I try to attend a event was for the NY concert when sayumi was graduating I believe. My fandom has kind of died down and instead of selling my stuff, I would rather just give it away to fans who near me. I don’t want to sell the stuff because I am lazy to take a pic of each photo set and ship them out. That’s why I rather just give to people who are still into it, or maybe just wanted a photo of their member. Most of my stuff are kind of outdated I Believe like 2009-2011, most are from when MM came to anime expo, and the hello project website in English but close down. Some are my stuff are also from japan hello project store when I went there during winter 2009.

If you are interested let me know. I live in Florida near the Jacksonville area. If some of you are in Orlando or Tampa area, I will be visiting there around mid march. I don’t want any money for this I rather just give to you all  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users