Photo

Love Live! (µ's, Aqours, Nijigasaki School Idol Club, Liella!)

• Please log in to reply
281 replies to this topic

#41 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:40 AM

I have the game downloaded on my tablet and phone. I play both the English and Japanese version on my tablet. Those events can get really intense. I was able to score me the super rare Nico from the last event. X D

I'm really confused on something, will Muse still release stuff? The anime is over, but they have been releasing stuff for awhile. Hopefully they'll release singles and albums. 

#42 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

I've been playing the ENG SIF ever since it was released ^-^ Do you guys save your love gems? I've been trying to save until I got 50 but I just can't stop clicking the scout honor student button x v x

^I think they will still release stuffs ^^ Since next year is their 5th Anniversary, maybe we could get a lot of singles or albums XD

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#43 Dran

Dran

Enlightened One | ½ of KIDS-Subs

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

I do generally try to save my love gems. It's so tempting to just go ahead and scout when you have 5, but that obviously works out worse in the long run. 

And yeah, THE iDOLM@STER are still producing new albums and so on after 8 years, I'm pretty sure Love Live can keep going for just as long. Especially with the movie coming out.

#44 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 08:21 PM

Nevermind.  Wrong thread. Sorry! ^^;

Posted Image

#45 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

I'm hooked on the game too! I even ended up getting the Best Of album because I was enjoying the songs so much (Snow Halation is my jam). I'm tempted to get the Blu-Ray set that's being released in the US in September, but I'm not sure at this point.

#46 Squall21

Squall21

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:42 PM

Wow, seems like we all like Snow Halation! I love it too!

I started with Umi, but now I have Rin and Maki! One of each colour. :D

OPp6FRH.jpg

Where art thou Rinoa.

#47 Dran

Dran

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 11:49 PM

It's a pretty damn amazing song. Also also the Umi solo version sounds fantastic. 

I listen to that several times a day.  ^-^

#48 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:38 AM

While Snow Halation is my favorite, I was actually surprised at how many Muse (and subunit) songs I ended up really liking -- part of it is having them jammed in your head after playing them 50 times or more, but honestly, I'd put the best of Muse up against any big-name idol units. I absolutely do not regret buying the Best of album; I just hope they put another one out soon, with all the latest singles and subunit songs.

As for the game itself, I happened to notice today how ridiculous my "Smile" unit is -- four Honokas (three SR and one R, all but one SR at max level), four Nicos (one UR, two SR and one R -- all but the UR maxed out), and one SR Rin (max level). Outside of event rewards, I can't seem to get any SR or UR cards with Pure or Cool attributes! :lol:

#49 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:24 AM

^

I feel you. In the English game, I get every card but Honoka. I only got a cool Honoka. In fact, my "Cool" unit is my weakest, compared to my "Smile" unit has 7 rares and 2 super rares. ^^;

And I should save my love gems, but I use them in events to restore my LP. I'm too impatient. XD

Also, does anyone like Mermaid Festa Vol 2 ~Passionate~ and Sweet&Sweet Holiday.  Those two songs are catchy. : P

#50 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:52 AM

^I like both of those songs, though I prefer sweet&sweet holiday. I'm also big on Shiranai Love*Oshiete Love.

As for Love Gems, I admit I've broken down and bought some a couple of times in order to do Honor Student scouting. :lol: But I definitely use them in the events, too -- otherwise it's hard to rank high enough to get the SR card rewards. Lots of times I'll finish playing for a while and have a good ranking, then a couple of hours later I've dropped nearly 100 spots. :lol: Then there's the top players that get tens of thousands of event points in the first couple of days...no way I can do that! :lol:

#51 Naddy-chan

Naddy-chan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2627 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:56 AM

@Mosumu'14: My younger sister loves sweet&sweet holiday XD She calls it "the macaroon song" XD

I also use Love Gems to restore LP during events. I think I use 5-10 love gems in one event ^^; During the Nico event, I received a lot of transmission error so I think I've used more love gems ^^; I regret using my Love Gems for the Honor Scouting. All I got this time were R cards T_T. I really want to buy love gems but my parents won't allow me X3

For the ENG SIF players there's a new event. This time it's Honoka~

Morning Musume'14: Tanaka Reina Sato Masaki Oda Sakura  Juice=Juice: Uemura Akari Kanazawa Tomoko

gmJFj0.jpg

Love Live!: Ayase Eli Nishikino Maki Sonoda Umi  Koizumi Hanayo

Set made by iheartsaechan~

#52 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

^If your parents are concerned about using a credit card, there's always pre-paid cards for your iTunes or Google account.

...Sigh. Another event already? I admit I'm starting to get a bit burnt out by the constant events. I'd like it more if there was more than a week or ten days between events. It's almost becoming a job at this point. :lol:

#53 Dran

Dran

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:01 PM

Tell me about it. I gave up competing about halfway through the nico event. lol

As for Love Gems, I don't think I've ever used them to restore LP. I've used them once or twice to finish a song that I failed at, back when I was just getting into the game, but aside from that all of my loveca have gone to scouting.

#54 moarfff

moarfff

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:27 PM

...Sigh. Another event already? I admit I'm starting to get a bit burnt out by the constant events. I'd like it more if there was more than a week or ten days between events. It's almost becoming a job at this point. :lol:

On JP version :

2013/06/12 - 06/24 なりたい私に <= event we got last week

2013/06/28 - 07/05 みんな集まれ! Sweet Holiday again <= event we get this week, 7 days after the previous one

looks like we still have a long way to go ...

I won t try more than getting points for SR event reward, I was ranked 350 4hours before the end of the Nico event, finished @1140 .... 1 scouting ticked + a @#[@[@ alpacca .... (how to waste 30+ loveca by restoring LP)

#55 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:34 PM

Oh i watched this anime! I thought it was just an anime not based off of a real group cool^^

#56 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 08:56 PM

^If your parents are concerned about using a credit card, there's always pre-paid cards for your iTunes or Google account.

Agreed, but I want that Honoka. At least I'll have something to do while stuck in the hospital! I will rank in the top 1000. @.@

I guess when the date ends for the guaranteed SR and up for honors scouting, an event starts. I'm waiting for score matches, where you go head to head with other players.

#57 Dran

Dran

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:19 PM

Speaking of the SR-guaranteed events, is it just me or are those broken? During the previous one (before the nico event) I had saved up my love gems and finally had enough for the 10+1 honour student scout. I got 10 Rs and an UR Nico. lol

#58 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:30 PM

No it means you're are guaranteed at least one sr or higher. ^^; 

#59 Laughing Man

Laughing Man

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 09:33 PM

Momusu '14 beat me to it, but yeah, you're guaranteed one SR or higher member. Hence the UR Nico.

My most ridiculous haul for doing the "guaranteed SR" scouting was after the Umi event -- I got the UR Nico and three SR Honokas (two the same so I could instantly idolize her) in one honor student scouting attempt.

Edit: I meant to add: I don't know why you're gonna be stuck in the hospital, Momusu '14, but I hope it's nothing serious.

#60 Dran

Dran

• Senpai
  • 2174 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:22 PM

Really? Well that sucks. :/

I demand better drop rates!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users