Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

I can do without that kind of fun :P

#142 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:32 PM

I hope AKS will see this single's close call sales as a warning: Stop taking the 1M sales for granted and assuming Mayu wotas will never let this single fail

yes, this time saved by those special signing events during the HS events on 8/30 (Day 5) and 8/31 (Last Day), and the sales adjustment

but next time they won't be so lucky :ph34r:

yeah, they maybe actually didn't "taking the 1M sales for granted and assuming Mayu wotas will never let this single fail" by playing it safe, a KFC 2.0. Well... their interpretation of "playing it safe" is wrong (which is exactly opposite).... considering most people want a "new" song, not a "downgraded KFC 2.0" :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#143 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:47 PM

well .. i guess they see it coming even before the single release ..
They cancel the Janken single because its the hardest single to sell of the year ..

#144 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:50 PM

They cancel the Janken single because its the hardest single to sell of the year ..

Funny, cause the last janken single outsold this one by 80k.

#145 rafyeung

rafyeung

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 11:45 PM

I don't think management cancel the Janken single; it's just that beside centering the Janken single, the winner will also has a solo debut.

#146 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 12:47 AM

Nop. The winner will ONLY get a solo debut.

In case the winner has released solo stuff before, she'll get the solo concert AND a live concert.

#147 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

Soundscan totals:

Total: 230,562

Limited: 173,361

Regular: 57,201

#148 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:59 PM

Nop. The winner will ONLY get a solo debut.

In case the winner has released solo stuff before, she'll get the solo concert AND a live concert.

The winner will get a solo debut. 

In that solo debut, the winner will get a song on a CD. 

The 2-16 placed members will get a coupling song on the same CD

The CD is the janken single but it will not count as an AKB single like the previous janken singles did. This single will be the winners solo single. 

done.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#149 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:57 AM

Yeah, that lol

And I wrote "solo concert & live concert"? I meant solo single AND solo concert lmao

#150 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:18 PM

I noticed that Next Girls always gets sexy/mature songs - last year there was Kondo Koso Ecstasy and now Hito Natsu no Kankouki. And to think of young HKT members like Meru and Aoi rank there... Not to mention a childish member like Tsugumi...

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users