Photo

[10/15] Morning Musume '14 57th single - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ / Mikaeri Bijin

• Please log in to reply
3111 replies to this topic

#221 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

Finally! Goddamn xDDDDDDD

And this is really something new o_o TIKIBUN is Morning Musume '14 last song together, Shabadabadu is Sayu's solo and here's the new thing, Mikaeri Bijin is a 9ki-10ki and 11ki only song (this is going to be the first and last probably).

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#222 damixedplate

damixedplate

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 348 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:41 PM

Interesting names as usual; Shabadabadoo will be the easiest to remember as I watched way too much Flintstones when I was young.

I had to look up that Mikaeri Bijin as that sounded slightly strange, because Mikaeru or something would fit better as that could mean like a person, a woman usually, was so beautiful you had to look again.  I thought it might be a phrase or something that had a different meaning, but apparently there was a song by that name in 1986 by Nakajima Miyuki.  Maybe they are covering it?  According to wikipedia, Mikaeshi Bijin would fit better with the lyrics but apparently it's not grammatically correct or something, but the lyrics imply that someone one day became so beautiful that the lover had to look twice.

#223 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 12:55 PM

that's a great way to wake up; reading mm news. so happy for this triple a side! I love mm!

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#224 rinafest'19

rinafest'19

slow release schedule apologist

• Senpai
  • 1848 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:32 PM

Hopefully Tiki Bun isn't an EDM song, Shabadabadoo is already a legendary title in its self, and I was worried we won't get an original song of just 9ki 10ki and 11ki before 12th gen so I am seriously excited for this single.

MizukiRina

Twitter

#225 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

"TIKI BUN"

Does this have any significance or is it just gibberish? XD Classic Tsunku.  I do love the outfits though-- very stylish.

I was worried about not having multiple b-sides because I wanted a 9/10/11ki song, but I guess I got my wish!  I wonder if they will performs these songs in NYC...

Sayu's song title...

Shabadaba-no. ^^;

Posted Image

#226 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:53 PM

I'm laughing so hard about the Shabadabado song! 

"TIKI BUN"

Does this have any significance or is it just gibberish? XD Classic Tsunku.  I do love the outfits though-- very stylish.

I was worried about not having multiple b-sides because I wanted a 9/10/11ki song, but I guess I got my wish!  I wonder if they will performs these songs in NYC...

Sayu's song title...

Shabadaba-no. ^^;

LAUGHING EVEN HARDER!!! XD XD XD XD

But, this is great to finally here some news from the group! I'm totally looking forward to this. Tiki Bun and Shabadaba song reminds of somewhat of a jungle scene o.o or Hawaii....probably because i saw the word Tiki. o.o

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#227 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

^

Actually if you want to get technical it's Caribbean ^^;

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#228 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

The only thing I can think of is 'bun' = minute 'tiki' = sound of a clock?? So something like 'Ticking Minutes'??? :arrow:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#229 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

And this is really something new o_o TIKIBUN is Morning Musume '14 last song together, Shabadabadu is Sayu's solo and here's the new thing, Mikaeri Bijin is a 9ki-10ki and 11ki only song (this is going to be the first and last probably).

Now this is exciting!!! I'm SO glad they're doing a song with just 9-10th gens~~ The titles are really....interesting. XD For Sayumi's MV, I'm expecting something with pink bubbles and her in a pink frilly dress. hahaha

#230 DomScatterbrain

DomScatterbrain

The Watcher

• Senpai
  • 4414 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:58 PM

Why I keep thinking about Flinstones XD

- - - - - 小  

(Now the list has been completed still not yet complete)

jhrVBR6.png

#231 SakiLuckys

SakiLuckys

Youngest H!Oer: 2011-2015

• Senpai
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

^ I think everybody thinking about that XD 

836476899_zpshkukilm6.jpg
[Signature and Icon made by Xiukki. Check out her graphic shop!]
[My Tumblr - http://aiyaguyagu.tumblr.com/ ] 

#232 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

The only thing I can think of is 'bun' = minute 'tiki' = sound of a clock?? So something like 'Ticking Minutes'??? :arrow:

Or "bun" as in the sound effect? For patting/shaking.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#233 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:08 PM

^ Haha maybe....for some reason I keep thinking of Taiko no Tatsujin XD maybe they've won a tie in with Namco? :w00t:

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#234 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:16 PM

TIKI BUN is like a very kpop-ish title xDDDD Looking forward how it is.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#235 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:20 PM

Omg, those titles. "Shabadabadoo~"? Is that supposed to be Fred Flinstone singing Shabondama? XD

Exactly what I thought, too :D

I wonder what kind of Engrish they will put into the song this time. Shabadabadoo love me love me do?

The outfits... eh. The top looks like something mothers would wear to their child's school play.

(I think the title TIKI BUN fits an EDM song very well :arrow: )

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#236 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:26 PM

The outfits look a little Alice in Wonderland to me. It could fit with the title too.

#237 xxmayuppe

xxmayuppe

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:39 PM

It is said on Twitter that TIKI BUN is a cool song. Since the current Morning Musume has been really cool.

And Michishige-san also stated that she is very happy and thankful that Tsunku-san is giving her such a cool song as her last single.

flashbackssig_zps3c9cca51.jpg

{ graphics by me } xxmayuppe , love morning musume & juice=juice

H!P Translations: http://roseprism15.tumblr.com/ -- Sayu & Airi's Personal Book Translations

#238 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:44 PM

So it's more of the same and probably not the song Haruna was talking about.

#239 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

My rough translation of Sayumi's comments on the single. Please excuse any errors!

"This time, the single is a triple A-side! "TIKI BUN" is a really cool song with the feeling of current Morning Musume, I'm really happy that Tsunku-san made this kind of cool song for my last single. "Shabadabadoo~" is my solo song~! I had almost no solo parts in a single for the past 11 years, but for the final single I sing a whole song, it's like a miracle! "Mikaeri Bijin" will be sung by 9 people without me, it's truly 3 different types of songs so everyone please look forward to it!"

#240 RenaiHunter

RenaiHunter

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 3876 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 04:04 PM

OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'm literally shaking right now from excitement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users