Photo

[10/15] Morning Musume '14 57th single - TIKI BUN / Shabadabadoo~ / Mikaeri Bijin

• Please log in to reply
3111 replies to this topic

#2341 kinbari

kinbari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1487 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:01 AM

I pre-ordered Limited Type C!!

Peace!

Edited-1.jpg

Rokkies will forever be my bias generation!

Current MM'14~ 1. Sayashi Riho

2. Kudo Haruka

3. Iikubo Haruna

#2342 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

can I know J Soul Brothers & Kanjani 8 song title? need to pay attention & listen to this both strong group...

J soul Brother -  C.O.S.M.O.S ~ Akizakura~

Kanjani single it's a double A-side -  Ittajanaika / CloveR

and let's not forget Sekai no Owari (they normaly sell 100+) - Dragon Night

It would be hilarious if Morning Musume appeared at number 1 in music station! Because even though they were number 1 they weren't invited! I can already see twitter exploding with complaints lol! And it could actually help the sales... "the poor old Morning Musume that no one cares about is beating those strong groups" :P (I can dream right?)

#2343 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 10:29 AM

^ Thanks for the titles, I'll have a listen to them too, out of curiosity.

It'll be awesome if that dream comes true. There's just such a huge 'impossible' in front of me right now :( So I'm consoling myself to be content with #3 at least and I'll be fine.

#2344 Bankotsu1808

Bankotsu1808

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 579 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:48 PM

Guys the posters for the single have appeared in shibuya station!!!!!! I don't know how to upload pictures to my comment but they are the profile shots of each girl with a different quote and sayu has this Huge portion of the poster!

Posted Image

Sig Made by Chimai

#2345 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:44 PM

credit: jplop

translation: sohee

全盛期は一度とは限らない
"The "Golden era" isn't limited to only happen once."

Kudou: A cute idol? A cool idol? It's not one or the other, it's both.
Sayashi: I used to want to become number 1. Now I want to make Morning Musume. number 1.
Fukumura: It's not enough to just inherit things. We have to create new things, too. Create our Morning Musume.

cA6Vs08.jpg

07CpcjNl.jpg

fz5YqnP.jpg

Cykythw.jpg

w2Xf0sN.jpg

Hope we'll get each of the girls' quotes soon ^^

I love it when they put up phrases.

#2346 Kimagure Princess

Kimagure Princess

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 169 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

RenaiAyumi-

Your cover is super cool! :D

You did a great job with the editing, I'm sure that if Momusu would have seen that they'll be impressed. X3

#2347 Ayumine

Ayumine

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1223 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

I did a dance cover of Tiki Bun~~ I edited myself in 3 times as usual, because I can copy the whole choreogaphy better and I don't have anybody but myself to dance with  ^^;

Great! You even make me like the parts of the dance that I didn't like in the original version :lol:

RenaiAyumi-

Your cover is super cool! :D

You did a great job with the editing, I'm sure that if Momusu would have seen that they'll be impressed. X3

Thank you, that are both huge compliments!  :blush:

#2348 Trania

Trania

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:06 PM

Guys the posters for the single have appeared in shibuya station!!!!!! I don't know how to upload pictures to my comment but they are the profile shots of each girl with a different quote and sayu has this Huge portion of the poster!

Damn, and now I'm no longer in Japan! I did see them promoting some kind of drink on posters in the Osaka subway, but I missed the Shibuya promotion!

#2349 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:13 PM

Quotes:

Sakura - The fact that we were able to meet, it might be coincidence or fate, but from now on it all rests upon us.

Duu - Are we cute idols? Or cool ones? It's not one or the other, we're both.

Maachan - There are those who support me even as I am. That is why I will not lie to myself.

Ayumi - No matter where or when, the current Morning Musume is the best. I'd have too many regrets if this were not to be said of us.

Harunan - Michishige-san's graduation will be a trial to us. But trials are for us to overcome and grow in the process.

Zukki - I admired the Morning Musume of the past. But that admiration has somehow changed into a sense of rivalry towards that past.

Riho - I  wanted to be the best on my own in the past. But now, I want to make Morning Musume the best.

Eripon - It doesn't matter where you stand. As long as it is the place where everyone is looking, that's where the center is.

Fukuchan - It's not enough to just continue the legacy. We'll remake it anew, a Morning Musume that belongs to us.

Sayu - Surpass it all. The past, and me along with it.

Crying internally now.

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#2350 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:17 PM

Erina, our little philosopher.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#2351 ai'deal aqira

ai'deal aqira

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1093 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:25 PM

can I know J Soul Brothers & Kanjani 8 song title? need to pay attention & listen to this both strong group...

J soul Brother -  C.O.S.M.O.S ~ Akizakura~

Kanjani single it's a double A-side -  Ittajanaika / CloveR

and let's not forget Sekai no Owari (they normaly sell 100+) - Dragon Night

It would be hilarious if Morning Musume appeared at number 1 in music station! Because even though they were number 1 they weren't invited! I can already see twitter exploding with complaints lol! And it could actually help the sales... "the poor old Morning Musume that no one cares about is beating those strong groups" :P (I can dream right?)

That makes three strong rival.....BTW Thanks

Apologize!..My english is not good.

#2352 ai'deal aqira

ai'deal aqira

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1093 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

can Anyone give me link for kanjani 8 single MV or Mp3...I cannot find it....why so hard to find them

Apologize!..My english is not good.

#2353 thennarynak

thennarynak

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:08 PM

can Anyone give me link for kanjani 8 single MV or Mp3...I cannot find it....why so hard to find them

Because they are Johnny's and the agency is notorious for cracking down hard on non-official sharing and have always been overprotective of the use of images of their idols. You basically have to join the fan communities to find where videos/file sharing for them are.

*~*~Lover of Japanese and Geek culture. ~*~*

Thennary Speaks - Blog ... Youtube Channel

#2354 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

http://www.jpopsuki....a9fb0abac76680f Here's a link to CloveR but it's a short version ^^

Those posters have some powerful statements on them. Sayu's quote is just really cool and strong. Didn't the billboard posters for Wagamama have quotes on them too? 

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#2355 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:37 PM

Why would lots of people on twitter complain?

#2356 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:52 PM

Why would lots of people on twitter complain?

I think what Ayaachan meant was that if Momusu gets No. 1 but not invited to MS next week, there'll be fans complaining about why are they not invited despite getting #1.

TIKI BUN performance at Sayu's graduation special Music Japan.

Shabondama

#2357 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:15 PM

Oh, I thought they meant that regular Music Station viewers would complain.

#2358 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:19 PM

Shabondama

Yeaaaaaaah

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#2359 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:26 PM

Ayumin sounds so good in Shabondama and Maachan's growl!

#2360 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:29 PM

I love the quote  for each girls! It's really interesting! It should catch the attention of people :D

Nice performance of TIKI BUN & Shabondama. I don't think it's their best Shabondama performance though, but it wasn't bad ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users