tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#102 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:21 PM

No to removing Ryoochan from the lineup. It's well deserved and it might be the catalyst she needs to go to the next step (as she's had growing popularity in recent time). 

#103 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:36 AM

My mind is still trying to process what they hope to achieve from this overstuffed Senbatsu.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#104 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:59 PM

Not knowing either song or PV, it's hard to make an educated guess, but what I would suspect, is that we're (hopefully) entering a transitional phase where more and more fresher member gets a chance at doing what they deserve. In other words, inclusion into senbatsu and similar. However, it's still a problem that there's 2-3 girls from sister groups in senbatsu, which effectively removes spots from AKB48 girls. And so pretty much the only chance for new girls to get their time in the spotlight is waiting for graduations.

#105 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:07 AM

They could have cut Ikumin or Ryoka for Fuuko or Shuu

WAT NO! :(

I think management hit jackpot with Ikumin (in my avatar, btw <3), which is why I thank the lord (AkiP) for Team 8 to exist.

She's cute and you can tell she's going to be a beautiful young lady in a few years.

She sings pretty well and she has the confidence to carry the center position with ease.

Can't wait for her to get her own "Party is Over" to center. :D

#106 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:49 AM

hmm .. team 8 ..
ya .. the management got to show that they are serious about team 8 ..
and that it is not a temporary advertising gimmick which will clean out when its done ..

This will result in very slow following .. and it is very slow in following already ..
If the management is not serious .. the fans wouldn't be also ..
we should see more team 8 girls in the UG and all ..

and sooner or later .. the big killer the team 8 song .. which will mean 5 version of a single excluding theater ..

#107 Tulken59

Tulken59

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

A guy record this during the video shoot of the 38th single, I'm not sure but apparently it's the next single: https://soundcloud.c...20140924-38-01a

Bad quality ^^

Front line: Jurina - Mayuyu - Sakura - Paruru

Second Line: Yukirin - Sayanee - Kojiharu - Takamina - Rena - Sashi

Third Line: Suda - Ikoma - Annin - Kawaei - Yui - Yuria

The others are extra on video

Miyazawa Sae and Minegishi Minami are extra :/

#108 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

Well, it was about time they kicked Miichan out of senbatsu.

#109 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

What is the context of this supposed lineup vs. the lineup that was announced at Janken? Am I missing something here?

#110 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 11:01 PM

...and it's a kawaii song? Again? Isn't this the "cool single"?

Posted Image

#111 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:47 AM

What is the context of this supposed lineup vs. the lineup that was announced at Janken? Am I missing something here?

In the janken tournament they announced the senbatsu with 32 girls in it.

And it seems in the PV the girls are divided in 2 groups of 16 (something like Manatsu no Sounds Good).

One of the group is the one stated above, which we could say is going to be the media senbatsu (the whole 32nin one will probably just perform in concerts):

Kizaki, Yokoyama, Kawaei, Iriyama, Ikoma, Suda
Sashihara, Rena, Takamina, Kojiharu, Sayanee, Kashiwagi
Jurina, Mayu, Sakura, Paruru

While the other one has the rest of the girls: Kawamoto Saya, Kato Rena, Muto Tomu, Owada Nana, Takahashi Juri,Mukaichi Mion, Minegishi MInami, Kojima Mako, Oshima Ryoka, Tano Yuuka, Nakano Ikumi, Shiroma Miru, Watanabe Miyuki, Moriyasu Madoka, Kodama Haruka, Miyazawa Sae.

We don't know the order of that other group, but it seems Kojimako and Haruppi are leading it.

#112 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

That is incredibly lame. In other words the other girls are just backdancers. A glorified undergirls lineup... 

#113 Tulken59

Tulken59

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 01:19 PM

http://www.stage48.n...14.8121/page-22

Look Stankovic's post (in the middle)

#114 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

Well, OK perhaps that is a more positive outcome to it.

#115 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

That is incredibly lame. In other words the other girls are just backdancers. A glorified undergirls lineup... 

Isn't it always the same when the senbatsu is this big? Manatsu no Sounds Good was something similar but in pairs.

#116 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

Sort of I guess. I just got a more negative idea in mind. It doesn't matter though. I'm just glad many of the newly selected girls got this chance, and hope they can get it later on as well. 

#117 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

honestly .. it does not matter where they stand ..
because we all know who are the elite few who will get most of the attention ..
furthermore .. in time we would not remember .. or most would not remember ..
the only thing we would remember is how many senbatsu a certain member we are interested get ..
for this senbatsu is a senbatsu .. well ..as long as its not crazy amount of people ..

#118 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:24 PM

I'm not excited about this single anymore. They could've used the second half of this senbatsu for Under Girls and still had them in the PV for the Senbatsu song as extras. In fact that would've given double the exposure. Making an extra 16 girls Senbatsu members just to shun them is stupid. Meh, management and Aki-p have got to get their act together!

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#119 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:06 PM

Well, we knew that since they announced the senbatsu and we saw it was that big.

Everyday Katyusha, Manatsu no Sounds Good, Sayonara Crawl and Labrador Retriever are examples of what to expect of one this big, so it doesn't really come as a surprise.

It's a still a win for some girls like Tano and Tomu who've never appear in any senbatsu, even those big ones (well, Tano was in Suzukake, but that was just luck) although they've been in the group for 3 years.

Then there's HKT's Madoka, who gets a prize for going straight into UG in the election.

Shiroma, who's got a huge popularity boost this year.

Ryoka, who's the first 13th gen to get in.

Miion, who's labelled as Owada's rival.

Sayaya, the first girl from the draft.

Ikumin, the first from Team 8.

Even if they only appear for the second verse and just backdance for the rest, it's a feat for them and puts them above all the other 300 girls in the franchise.

#120 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

Yes exactly, and, it can (but doesn't have to be) a basis for further development. In other words, if their popularity continues, it's not unthinkable that Akimoto puts one or more of those girls into a more regular senbatsu lineup, and if their success stays, then they are at senbatsu level. So it's very important. Obviously their biggest hurdle is that senbatsu as it is already is very hard to get into since very few leaves it, plus the fact that Akimoto now uses 3-4 SKE48 girls, 2 NMB48 girls, and 2 HKT48 girls, leaving just 8-9 spots from AKB48 for them to fill. But we all saw the reaction of some of these girls, how important it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users