E: Rena, Akarin
N: Sayanee
M: Mirurun
BII: Milky
H: Sasshi, Haruppi
KIV: Sakura, Morippo
NGZK46: Ikoma

W-center with Mayu and Sakura.

32-nin senbatsu?????? Oh, well... BRING IT!!

#82 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:33 PM

Announced at the end of the Janken tournament (credit to @AKB48WrapUp for typing it up)

32 members:

- Watanabe Mayu ( Center )

- Miyawaki Sakura ( Center ) <3 - I was ecstatic when I heard this live

- Matsui Jurina

- Shimazaki Haruka

- Sashihara Rino

- Iriyama Anna

- Takahashi Minami

- Shiroma Miru

- Kojima Haruna

- Kawamoto Saya

- Matsui Rena

- Kizaki Yuria

- Moriyasu Madoka

- Kawaei Rina

- Mutou Tomu

- Suda Akari

- Kashiwagi Yuki

- Kato Rena

- Yokoyama Yui

- Owada Nana

- Takahashi Juri

- Yamamoto Sayaka

- Mukaichi Mion

- Miyazawa Sae

- Kojima Mako

- Ikoma Rina

- Minegishi Minami

- Tano Yuuka

- Watanabe Miyuki

- Oshima Ryoka

- Kodama Haruka

- Nakano Ikumi ( Team 8 / Tottori Prefecture )

Edit: ah I got beat by a few minutes!  So happy for Sakura :D

#83 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 01:36 PM

I was excited by some of the names until they kept rattling off names and they eventually named every 48 girl except Okada Nana. Anything that would make girls like Mirurun or Tanochan exciting gets swallowed up because you won't even know they're in the single. AKS just can't let go of the old guard.

And what was the point of transferring Maachun to AKB? Yuria gets an AKB senbatsu spot, but Maachun gets to go from NMB senbatsu to UG for the rest of her career? What a dump.

#84 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Well, talk about putting all the eggs in one basket. This should be interesting at least. Oh boy. Wonder what Under Girls will look like. All the usual ones are in Senbatsu for this one. I wonder if they'll fit 32 members onto that track too (and who'd center it of course).

#85 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:29 PM

Maybe we should try and predict the UG now? lol

A: Nakanishi Chiyori, Nishiyama Rena, Tatsuya Makiho 

K: Aigasa Moe, Goto Moe

B: Ogasawara Mayu, Hirata Rina, Fukuoka Seina, Yokoshima Aeri

4: Nishino Miki, Okada Nana, Iwatate Saho, Omori Miyu

KKS: Ino Miyabi

S: Kitagawa Ryoha

E: Kimoto Kanon, Tani Marika

M: Yagura Fuuko

BII: Shibuya Nagisa

H: Tashima Meru, Anai Chihiro, 

KIV: Tomonaga Mio

Or whatever lol

#86 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:57 PM

NAANYA :w00t:

I was not expecting such a big senbatsu, so I did not expect her to get in. But it's weird that she did get in and Naachan did not :huh:

And Mion got in tooooo :arrow: And Akarin. And Sakura centre woooooooo.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#87 rafyeung

rafyeung

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

32-nin senbutsu? This is ambitious to say the least; with these many people, my hope of a dark & powerful dance choreo just goes out of the window. With 32 members & their dance ability varies from great to poor, a complex choreo has the potential to be a disaster in the making.

Hmm, Mayuyu center again? Is management bringing back the permanent center position?

#88 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

Guys should we start a new topic for this single or just convert this one into it?

#89 msmairtan

msmairtan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 803 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:08 AM

^ I think it's time for a new thread.

Also really sad about Naachan D: 

#90 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

I'm not sure what to think of the Senbatsu but at the very least there's more members I like in it than those I don't. Glad to see Sae in AKB senbatsu despite all the comments I read in other forums about how she probably wouldn't and shouldn't be anymore. I wonder if this is a sign they will be ushering in an era of cluttered regular Senbatsu.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#91 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:50 AM

The good:
Yes, Tomu got into the senbatsu! Finally!
They finally cared about Team 8 and putting one in the senbatsu.
Sae is back! Maybe they need her now that Yuko is gone?

The bad:
Mayuyu and Sakura are horrible dancers, so don't expect complex choreos. Maybe a Tomodachi yori-level choreo at best.
No Team KII representative? At least put Takayanagi, Furuhata or even Kinoshita in! Don't tell me Team KII is the least popular team...

My hopes:
It should be a danso single. Even though we've seen enough danso in drama/variety/janken, we are yet to see danso in a single MV.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#92 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:29 AM

Err... a team 8 representation?

About this single's line-up... well, I'm not really surprised about Mayu and Sakuratan being a center.

I'm more surprised about the senbatsu number (32 member? that's a big group)

Sadly, Kanon, Fuuchan and Natsu can't make it to the senbatsu, but hey, there's Madoka there! :D :D :D

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#93 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

I'm also afraid that SKE might take the "cool" concept this year. Last year NMB was the one who took the concept with Kamonegix.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#94 sukissuki

sukissuki

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 581 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

Well, with Sakura and Mayuyu wcenter I'm expecting a cute, top-idol song. I was very surprised Sakura got center, because management hasn't exactely been handing out the position to everyone. Even Mayu had to fight for it, hard. I used to like Sakura, but then got to disliking her a bit, but I think that's more to do with my general dislike of HKT and being supportive of the NMB underdog haha. I hope she does well, management must be having big plans for her, maybe she'll grow on me (I dislike disliking girls lol. Takes the fun out of the fandom).

I was especially happy for Tano and Tomu to get in, but I'm ecstatic for Mirurun. Mirurun!!  <3

To be honest I think 32-nin is way too much and they could've cut at least 10 girls. I feel like they should rotate everyone they want in and put other girls on the next a-side. If you put in new girls but noone can see them in the back, being in senbatsu isn't going to help them much. But it's been obvious management always wanted the same old same old and now they're stuck with having to push all of these new girls in the same senbatsu. 

For UG I'm expecting Shibata, Nagisa, Fuu, Nishino, Okada, Kitagawa, Furuhata. I can't even decide who will be centering haha. 

332v50l.jpg

Kumai Yurina ★ Berryz工房 forever  Natsuyaki Miyabi

#95 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17867 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:18 PM

such a waste ..

If only they didn't screw me by dropping Mizuho in SKE48 senbatsu.. i would be super happy .. since Sakura got center ..

if the push is able to be maintain .. you should see Sakura being a serious contender for the Kami 7 spot in next year senbatsu election ..

Just too bad .. I am really not interested ..

on a objective point of view ..

they gave a mix of what everyone wanted ..

kept the elite, more AKB48 members, give newcomer AKB48 members a chance, promote HKT48, Yuria .. even team 8 ..

again .. there is no chance I would buy it ..

totally not interested ..

#96 Tulken59

Tulken59

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

32 members is too

It's no longer a single AKB is a single group48 
We need to separate the different groups and limit the presence of other members in the singles AKB (2 or 3 SKE, 2 NMB , 2 HKT, 1 N46)
16-18 members is a good number
Yuki should have been in the double center not Mayuyu (I have nothing special against Mayuyu)

This will never be a single with powerful dance just a song similar to KNP, I think

#97 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:05 PM

Actually, 20 out of 32 girls are in AKB. If you count the kennin, that's 25, so... it isn't such a big invation lol

ANd I'm super thrilled for Ikumin!! She's my favourite in Team 8 and I hope management takes her under its win and pushes her like she's the 2nd coming of Acchan. <3

#98 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:50 PM

AkiP loves announcements with impact and a Mayu x Sakura wcenter sure got that wow factor ...and the it just went on and on and on. I actually lost interest after a while :lol:

A Mayu center should not be a surprise for anyone but the direction that this single seems to take might be. I thought that this would be the first time in two years, since UZA, that AKB actually tired to put some effort into the choregraphy and present a song with impact. Now it looks like we are going to extend the list of Mayu centered songs that falls into the same category as Labrador and KNP. 

This was the right time for Mayu to take revenge on that UZA mishap with Sayanee and Jurina by her side, the feeling that management chickened out is strong with this one. 

Sakura won't be a forgiving center partner though, far from it and it has nothing perticular to do with skills. Mayu's problem is that she tries so hard to be perfect that it becomes unemotional, it is all brain and no heart. No doubt that she wants to be where she is right now but she has built such a strong and perfect idol characther through the years and it severely limits her choice of actions. 

Sakura will look like the most innocent bambi ever and Mayu will smile because her brain tells her that it is the perfect time to smile. 

I'm happy that management finally realized that they have too let the new gen get proper spotlight but it feels more like it is forced by the upcoming graduations. What if they announced Mayu x Tano wcenter instead? I'm sure it would sparkle a lot of now found interest towards AKB instead of directing it to HKT.

I say it every single, I think :D , but management have to build a new AKB foundation instead of forcing sister fans to buy AKB singles. An AKB only senbatsu comes with lower sales but I'm sure that AKB fans will feel the pride and open thier wallets in a very generous manner. 

It would be fun to see something different like a double a-side. One super idoly senbatsu and one dance heavy senbatsu. There are enough girls for two 16-nin groups and many girls that falls into one of the categories.

#99 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:48 PM

I don't think an AKB-only senbatsu would affect that much the sales.

That is, management can always excuse themselves saying that kennin are AKB members too, and there you have Jurina, Sayanee, Sakura, Mio... and every single girl in the 48G would still participate in the handshakes, so yeah lol

I'm of the opinion that graduations aren't coming fast enough.There are so many girls who "need" to be in senbatsu (Juri, Renacchi, Tomu, etc.) and they simply can't because there's no space in a normal-sized one.

Plus, Ricchan said yesterday that she isn't doing more handshakes, so they better start looking at other ways to promote her and Annin (I guess they'll both follow the same path)... how about a center for AnRiRe? :D

Oh, well. I hope the Mayu reigns finishes with the next single. She won the election, she's happy, be done with it.

#100 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

I'd like to see at least one Yukirin centred song or a Yukirin/Sakura centred one just so I can say Kagoshima sisters :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users