• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#41 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:33 PM

^well, the current AKB won't take a risk kicking one of the new kami7 and the "Legendary 1st Gens" from senbatsu so what's left is the last 6 position if it's 16-nin senbatsu.

But even though I'm Mayu oshi, I agreed with this Sayanee-center thing.

Honestly, AKB needs more "dark song."

Dunno, Rena has Nogizaka. And Milky has SKE. Appearing in 3 senbatsu at the same time would be a bit too much a way too unfair, IMO.

As for Sayanee centering an AKB single... well, it was management who put her as number 1 in the official election photobook, so I'd say they have big plans for her. And with the leap she made this year, it would be plain stupid to ignore it and not use her momentum.

#42 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:12 PM

Dunno, Rena has Nogizaka. And Milky has SKE. Appearing in 3 senbatsu at the same time would be a bit too much a way too unfair, IMO.

Maybe it's true, but I think management will be keeping Rena in the senbatsu. It would be stupid to kick her, who ranked #5 in Sousenkyo from senbatsu. I don't know about Milky though, as her popularity suffered this year.

As for Sayanee centering an AKB single... well, it was management who put her as number 1 in the official election photobook, so I'd say they have big plans for her. And with the leap she made this year, it would be plain stupid to ignore it and not use her momentum.

Yeah, management should give her center position for dark and upbeat songs (wcenter with jurina is fine too), as she has some dancing skills. Not as good as Yuko or Jurina, but she certainly has skills.

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#43 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

Sayanee centre, if that were to happen I simply just can't :arrow:

I really hope they make up for KnP with this single. The last AKB single I found genuinely epic was UZA.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#44 sungjong

sungjong

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:25 PM

for the fall single, a dark song with wcenter of jurina and sayanee would be cool

mhm but my main hope for the fall single is an awesome song + dance. i'm not too concerned about the center.

i don't mind standard idol songs if they're good. however, labrador retriever was boringggg and not memorable at all imo (i did like kokoro no placard tho. the ayayayayah gets stuck in my head).

NGZ46: Ikoma Rina & Wakatsuki Yumi

AKB48: Watanabe Mayu & Minegishi Minami

SKE48: Miyazawa Sae & Matsui Jurina

♡ NMB48: Yamamoto Sayaka | HKT48: Murashige Anna

(inspirit and shawol)

#45 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:41 PM

well .. with the poor showing of KNP ..
I think for senbatsu .. they should go for the safe choice

Team A: Kawaei Rina, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Takahashi Minami
Team K: Yokoyama Yui
Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu
Team 4: Minegishi Minami
Team S: Matsui Jurina
Team E: Matsui Rena
Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka
Team BII: Watanabe Miyuki
Team H: Sashihara Rino

Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
(I think she would get a place with her good showing and not to piss off HKT48 fans as the other sister got 2 members in)

Nogizaka46: Ikoma Rina
(I think she did well enough and also to represent)

I am not sure .. 1 of the 2 but I think Rie has the higher chance since Sae don't seem to be interested ..
Team K: Kitahara Rie
Team SII: Miyazawa Sae

I think it does not get any safer than this .. right? ..

For my speculation ..
I think it is the safest without being too predictable to have Jurina and Sayanee as double center ..
And for the this to work .. the song style should not be too old fashion or sweet and cute ..
Basically something cool, cold or dark .. :P

Now that safe , safer , safest .. XD

edit: .. LOL
when I wrote .. I didn't see the above post ..
So I guess dark song with Jurina and Sayanee as double center is really very safe .. right? XD

#46 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

I don't think Kitarie has a chance of coming back to senbatsu, tbh. 

The last time she was selected by management to be part of a normal-sized senbatsu was So Long!, so I think that train has left for her.

As for Sae... I don't know. She could get in, but there's already a ton of SKE representation in the group.

I stand by what I said in the previous page:

A: Takamina, Kojiharu, Paruru, Ricchan, Annin

K: Yui, Kojimako

B: Yukirin, Mayuyu

4: Miichan, Yuria

S: Jurina

N: Sayanee

H: Sasshi

KIV: Sakura

Nogi: Ikoma

Annin will probably need more recovery time, so they might bring in Akarin again. :unsure:

And... what's more "safe" than a Mayu center? And look what that did to KnP lol

I say shake things up!

And for that, no better choice than Sayanee as center. I don't get why some people seem to not want that, when she's one of the most rounded members in the whole family.

#47 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:51 PM

Yeah, management should give her center position for dark and upbeat songs (wcenter with jurina is fine too), as she has some dancing skills. Not as good as Yuko or Jurina, but she certainly has skills.

Sayanee (and Milky for that matter) are on par with both Jurina and Yuko in dancing, if you check out NMB theater performances you will see that they can really dance!  ^_^

My hope for senbatsu if its a 48 group senbatsu: (18 members)

Team A: Paruru, Kojiharu, Takamina, Ricchan
Team K: Yuihan, Mako, 
Team B: Mayu, Yuki, Ikoma
Team 4: Yuria, Miichan, Okada
SKE48: Jurina, Rena
NMB48: Sayanee, Milky
HKT48: Sasshi, Sakura

If it's AKB only: (18 members)

Team A: Paruru, Kojiharu, Takamina, Ricchan, Annin, Sakura
Team K: Yui, Kojimako, Jurina, Sayanee, Kodama
Team B: Mayu, Yuki, Ikoma, 
Team 4: Yuria, Miichan, Okada, Miki

Hopes:
- They keep Milky and Rena in senbatsu
- They drop Akarin and Shibata
- Either Paruru, Kawaei, Sayanee, No3b, or Jurina centers the fall single
- The fall single is a dark single (not like Heart Eleki) 
- If they keep sister groups in, they have no more than 2 sister group members representing their group (eg, Wmatsui for SKE, Sayamilky for NMB, SasshiSaku for HKT)
-The single is better than UZA and Beginner (may never happen) 
-If mayu is center, I hope they dont water down the choreography just for her to keep up. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#48 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:28 PM

I don't think Kitarie has a chance of coming back to senbatsu, tbh. 
The last time she was selected by management to be part of a normal-sized senbatsu was So Long!, so I think that train has left for her.

As for Sae... I don't know. She could get in, but there's already a ton of SKE representation in the group.

oh ya .. I didn't realise she had not been on main team for some time ..
and Sae just don't anyone the feeling she would be a good choice ..

I realise .. I forgot there is 1 last element of a safe choice by AKB48 which is usually the case..
which is to follow the direction of a mark for senbatsu newcomer push ..
So Kojimako should be the best choice ..

So revised .. :)

Team K: Yokoyama Yui, Kojima Mako

===============================================================================

OK .. above is my logical choice ...
but .. here are my less logical and wishful addition ..
maybe it would go up to 20 or more members ..

Some I hope to be in the senbatsu .. which is possible ..
Team 4: Kato Rena, Okada Nana
Team BII: Yabushita Shu
Team H: Kodama Haruka, Tashima Meru
Team KIV: Tomonaga Mio
ok .. I am not really into SKE48 "newcomers"

Then of course there is the nice to have ..who I feel is hot and reasonable but there is almost no chance ..
Team 4: Mukaichi Mion .. XD

Then there is the only member who if she get in .. I would stop my boycott of 48G purchase..
Team KII: Yamada Mizuho ..
LOL .. I think I had a higher chance of striking it rich at lottery and voting her into senbatsu in senbatsu election than the management selecting her ... :P

#49 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:39 PM

I don't think we'll see new faces from sister groups for a while. Except for Sakura, that is. 
Akarin got to participate in Mae Shika ranking 16th, so Sakura with 11th... Although I think Akarin got in because Annin had those exams and didn't have any other AKB newcomer to put in, so they went with the new fresh SKE face.

Anyway, I think the safest choice for managemet would be the first three rows in Labrador's senbatsu with a different arrangement.

If you take Annin out, cause she's obviously not recovered, Sakura can come in.

And Yuria seems to be the new Team 4 representative, so... yeah.

But again, I'd hate for Rena and Milky to be in.  :c03:

Maybe they can put in Tomu, Juri and/or Renacchi?

I think Ricchan and Annin's entrance in Heart Ereki's senbatsu was mainly to respond to their high rankings in last year's election (25th and 30th), so why not put in this year's 24th, 28th and/or 32nd?  ^_^

#50 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:09 AM

If milky is out, it would be unfair to have 2 HKT members and 3 SKE members, so i think they should think about putting Fuuchan, Shuu, or Nagisa in senbatsu to make up for Milky (if they happen to take her out) 

#51 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:27 AM

If milky is out, it would be unfair to have 2 HKT members and 3 SKE members, so i think they should think about putting Fuuchan, Shuu, or Nagisa in senbatsu to make up for Milky (if they happen to take her out) 

I'm all for just leaving in the kennin, but we'll see. Fuuchan, Shuu nor Nagisa are high enough to get into senbatsu, sadly.

#52 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

As long as having 2 HKT members, 3 SKE members, and 1 NMB member continues the misguided narrative that NMB is crashing and burning, I say go for it!  :gitaa:

#53 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:08 AM

Maybe they can put in Tomu, Juri and/or Renacchi?

I think Ricchan and Annin's entrance in Heart Ereki's senbatsu was mainly to respond to their high rankings in last year's election (25th and 30th), so why not put in this year's 24th, 28th and/or 32nd?  ^_^

ah, that is a good idea... that three have potentials, after all. but if it's 16nin senbatsu, I'm not sure management will put them in senbatsu. Maybe it will be Kojimako, Mion, and/or Naanya, as those three are being pushed now.

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#54 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

Yeah, but it doesn't work like that. They're being pushed for the future, not for now.

It's like when Ricchan centered a couple of UG songs and all. She didn't actually get into senbatsu until her pushed proved itself in the election.

Now is the time where Juri and Renacchi's push is giving results, and putting Miion and Naanya (both haven't ranked yet) in senbatsu and not them would mean throwing those results away.

Kojimako already jumped above a lot of members in Mae Shika, but I think that was because they're sure she'll end up becoming AKB's face in the future. 
When? God knows. Cause we've been hearing about Paruru being the next one and she hasn't centered crap yet lol

I wisht they would make another 18-nin senbatsu ala Kaze wa Fuiteiru (and another song like that too lol). But it seems 16 is now like the sacred number in AKB, so...

#55 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

well .. i would be surprise if they really select them like what you guys think ..

Its because of how AKB48 always been operating with senbatsu ..
Do note that ..
AKB48 senbatsu is short of space .. and it will usually take graduation for any space to be created ..
when they push someone .. its means putting them into UG and not senbatsu ...
For certain members lucky enough to be mark as senbatsu .. it does not matter what is their result ..the management will just push them until they get successful ..
The management never care about team or sister group distribution .. it don't have to be fair in numbers .. meaning they don't need to have the same amount of people from the sister group ..
furthermore with concurrency .. the numbers are all messed up on who belong to where ..
usually .. only the last 14 to 16 position is uncertain ..

So honestly ..
from my selection ..
These 3 are not safe .. so they may not make it ..
Its never about success ..it about direction ..

Team K: Kojima Mako

For the rest .. you can wish ..hope ..dream .. cry ..scream .. or knock yourself over ..
Unless .. they quit or something .. there is no chance they would not be in senbatsu ..
or unless they are trying to decline more ..

its really does not matter if you like them or not .. because I don't like all of them .. never did ..
but I have gotten use to seeing them front AKB48 so it would be stupid and strange to change them ..

Team K: Yokoyama Yui

Lastly .. its again about advertising ..
The senbatsu may represent some client ..
dropping sales is one thing .. but dropping their advertising revenue which is one of their main money spinner is not possible ..
Just in case .. you don't realise .. they don't really make money from singles .. its only a carrier to maintain their success for other money making venture related to it ..
meaning .. a company may spend thousands to use certain members to front their product and if they would not be happy if that certain members get drop out of senbatsu ..
you do realise that when we fans buy stuff .. we are buying something .. the item has cost related to it ..
when client hire them for advertising .. its pure good cash coming in with almost no cost related to it
So we can see what is more important ..

#56 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

Actually Yamada Nana has a higher chance than all 3 of them. I just hate how they didn't put her in Labrador Retriever.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#57 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:35 PM

AKS has a track record of forgetting about old girls in favor of new faces. So I'd disagree that Nana has a better chance of being the second NMB member over someone like Nagi-chan. The fact Nana wasn't in Labrador is proof enough that AKB's basically "done" with Nana in my opinion.

#58 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:49 PM

Actually Yamada Nana has a higher chance than all 3 of them. I just hate how they didn't put her in Labrador Retriever.

They're literally waiting for her to graduate. AKB are looking for fresh faces, Fuuko, Nagisa and Shu are their best bets for new NMB members in AKB senbatsu. Management have absolutely no intention of putting Nana in AKB senbatsu, which is also the reason why she was added to SKE's senbatsu. 

#59 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:53 PM

I wouldn't say waiting for her to graduate. More that, once you've been pushed - which Nana has been (in the very beginning) - if the desired response is lacking over time, management just goes "Neeext!", and that's that. Doesn't mean they'll necessarily put you in a box and shove you away into the dark, but it definitely means you have a bigger challenge ahead of you. 

I thought in the very beginning that maybe she had a shot at AKB senbatsu, but when I realized the top two of NMB was Sayanee and Milky with no change in that, I didn't think she had a chance anymore. It's completely delusional to think she has a chance at AKB senbatsu. For that to happen she would have to overthrow either Milky or Sayanee, and good luck with that...

#60 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

^That's what I meant. They gave her that "Next" card. Obviously, they will continue to give her work as a NMB member and outside work, and they still treat her well because she is technically the 3rd most popular NMB member (not including Yukirin), but they're essentially waiting for her graduation announcement. She's in Kojiharu's position. They still give her work and all but they're waiting and preparing for her leave lol. Which is why they're already pushing a few other girls in NMB too.  In terms of promotions for AKB, she wouldn't be in senbatsu because they usually go with 2 sister group members only, and if they went with three like how they did with SKE, It would most likely be Fuu or Nagisa (although Nagi is unlikely), to not only increase their popularity in NMB but in AKB too because of their kennin's. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users