• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#21 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

^Well So Long was almost as slow so what's to stop the next Sakura single from being slow paced? Mae Shika was only upbeat b/c of Yuko's personality. At least that's what I believe. Give Me Five was upbeat b/c they wanted to do a band concept and most bands don't play slow songs at least not as slow as ballads like Sakura no Ki ni Narou or So Long. Juunen Zakura was upbeat b/c of the composer involved. If I am recalling correctly it was the same person responsible for the score of Oogoe Diamond, Namida Surprise, and Iiwake Maybe and they finally changed that composer for RIVER. Most other Sakura songs are slow paced (Sakura no Hanabiratachi isn't ballad level but its still pretty slow, Sakurairo no Sora no Shita de is on a similar level, and Sakura no Shiori is choir-styled). In a nutshell if you want a slow paced song the Sakura singles are the place to look.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#22 Melo48

Melo48

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:17 PM

Hmmm , Why many people didnt like song like mae shika muka nee? in my opinion , that is a good song,so sad to remember that yuko is not member of akb anymore , so i think maeshika is good song for remember yuko :3 yeah so long maybe little bit boring but its so fun to listening that song in the late night :3
~KASHIWAGI YUKI  <3~

gallery_142671_1076_1397.jpg

THE PICT FROM

ElizabethBasil

#23 AmakuchiDotID

AmakuchiDotID

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:23 PM

im newbie in this forum..

my language is bad..

gomen for my first post ^^

#24 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

I would like for an upbeat song :) Maybe another River or Uza, I love songs like Koisuru Fortune Cookie but if those kinds of songs keep getting released it does get bland after a while.
I can imagine that with Mayu being centre for this single it might be another generic AKB song.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#25 skydrive27

skydrive27

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:10 AM

my prediction:

Team A: Paruru, Kojiharu, Takamina, Ricchan

Team K: Yui

Team B: Mayu, Yuki

Team 4: Yuria, Miichan

SKE48: Jurina, Rena

NMB48: Sayanee, Milky

HKT48: Sasshi, Sakura

NGZ46: Ikoma

if rumor akb48 only is true:

Team A: Paruru, Kojiharu, Takamina, Ricchan, Annin

Team K: Yui, Kojimako, Rie

Team B: Mayu, Yuki, Owada, Juri/Renacchi

Team 4: Yuria, Miichan, Okada, Miki

#26 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

im newbie in this forum..

my language is bad..

gomen for my first post ^^

^fuuchan profile picture = Ally. :sly:

Welcome, buddy!

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#27 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:36 AM

Mayuyu is the new center of AKB now and it will be confirmed this autumn with her 3rd center position in a row. She got the oportunity for UZA but had to be switched out and this can't happen again. Well, It could happen again but it would not look good if she get removed everytime it becomes a bit more demanding. 

Another underwhelming Heart Ereki choregraphy is not acceptable...

#28 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:02 PM

Like they've been telling us over and over lately, the new AKB is here and Mayuyu is leading it. I don't think we will see anything demanding for quite some time. We will have to look to the sister groups for that.

#29 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

In this new Mayuyu era who from top girls are at all able to pull out UZA level choreography anyway? None of the current AKB top members can be considered natural dancers. Takamina can keep up with faster moves, but she's not dance driven single center girl material. 

So Jurina  and to some extent that NMB front girl. I would imagine that would generate "buzz" among AKB fans if this would materialise. 

#30 skydrive27

skydrive27

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:35 AM

^ yui & yuria but like takamina..

i think the fall singles no must like UZA, maybe like Beginner (more simple)

#31 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:51 AM

I predict I will want something more from the single when I find out about the song and the PV itself.

I predict I will not be impressed by the extra DVD content.

I predict I will buy it in all versions nevertheless.

Then I predict I hope Akimoto releases a Mio and Miion in Guam bluray. But then it won't happen, predictably enough. And I'll sigh or some such.

#32 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:42 AM

^LOL!

^^ Now that you mention Beginner, if they do a cool single this October I could see it being something cool but with a dance closer to Beginner than UZA as well.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#33 TRiNuVie

TRiNuVie

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:09 PM

We'll have to see if this Mayu-era is true.

I think we're past the days of an absolute center. AKB is already known as a brand and they can put whoever they want at the front and it will sell well.

The AKB-only rumour is just that, a rumour. But I think we might have a bit less invaded senbatsu for a while because Rena and Milky might sit out of it while their kennin with Nogizaka and SKE last.

So... what I, realisticly, hope:

A: Takamina, Kojiharu, Paruru, Ricchan, Sakura, Annin/Tomu

K: Yui, Kojimako, Jurina, Sayanee

B: Yukirin, Mayuyu, Ikoma

4: Yuria, Miichan

H: Sasshi

Ricchan-Sayanee w-center, because... well, they're awesome.

I'm not sure Annin might be completely healed to appear in the 38th single, so that's why I put Tomu behind her. She made a biiiiiig leap this year in the election and I think management would be stupid to ignore her.

I'm all for kicking Miichan out of senbatsu already, but she's untouchable. And Yuria seems to be the new 4-center (even though she ranked down), so... yeah, in she goes.

SKE has representation in Jurina. NMB has Sayanee. HKT has Sakura and Sasshi... so yeah, everything is covered.  ^-^

I'd kill for a Kaze wa fuiteiru 2.0. It's my all-time-favourite song and still 3 years later I'm amazed at how awesome it is. ^_^

#34 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:01 AM

^well, the current AKB won't take a risk kicking one of the new kami7 and the "Legendary 1st Gens" from senbatsu so what's left is the last 6 position if it's 16-nin senbatsu.

But even though I'm Mayu oshi, I agreed with this Sayanee-center thing.

Honestly, AKB needs more "dark song."

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#35 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

^I can't see Sayanee centering an AKB A-side anytime soon. Maybe for Janken but by management's choice, nah.

#36 True_Beginner

True_Beginner

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

UZA still stands as one of my favorite AKB songs, it's so damn epic.

The "dark single" is usually an event in itself because it's the single where the girls get to do something different, so I hope they do another one this year. Although if it's going to turn into the "different center single" instead, I would be open to that if they would make different types of songs once in a while. Just some variety would be nice.

#37 WatanabeXYamada27

WatanabeXYamada27

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

A song about a blade massacre would be nice, as it references the handshake incident.

CURRENTLY COLOR-CODING JAPANESE IDOL SONGS

Whenever I see a live in YouTube or other streaming sites, I watch carefully then color code.

#38 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:58 PM

^

no, I think that is a BAD idea.

You want to forget a tragedy.

Not making songs based on that and make people remember the tragedy.

Indeed I said that AKB needs more dark songs, but that one is too "dark"... ^^;

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

#39 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

^Taking the slashing incident into account, a song about the importance of life or perseverance would make a brilliant A-side for this single.

#40 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 01:20 PM

Lyrics in an indirect sense sure, but directly addressing the slashing incident would be a bit much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users