Photo

[10/5] Morning Musume '14 live in New York City!

morning musume

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#21 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:14 PM

I'm gonna try my damndest to be there.

#22 Pyo-Kiyo

Pyo-Kiyo

Kobushi Factory Fan

• Senpai
  • 1218 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Today when I was on my way to school, suddenly a thing like this came to my mind: "I wonder if MM will go to America any time soon."

And then after school I came hope, turn on the computer and saw Morning Musume '14 concert in New York City  :coool: 

Enjoy the concert, everyone!

<3 Kobushi "MAGNOLIA" Factory  :respect:

#23 ☆れいな☆

☆れいな☆

一生♥れいな♥についていきます.

• Senpai
  • 1763 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

Is there anyone from the UK / Ireland planning on going  :c11:

I am hoping to save up my cash to go but I would like to know where people are planning on staying (Which is cheap!) My flights will be pretty expensive so I don't know how much spending money I would bring with me either!

There's a post in the Facebook group about cheap hotels and people sharing them! I know we have some cheap hotels around the area, they're cheaper in Queens, and Brooklyn than in Times Square but I don't know how many people wanna do the buses or subways. I'm a local so I'm just taking the train into the city. Most hotel rooms will be in the $80-$150 range. But splitting the costs with another fan can easily bring that down.

Reina-ist forever。♥ nv6pgm.pngAlways supporting Aibon。♥

田中れいな

加護亜依道重さゆみジュンジュン菅谷梨沙子佐藤優樹飯窪春菜福田花音島村唄

LoVendoRBiSHモーニング娘。テンテンコBillie IdleプラニメBerryz工房BiS

#24 rihosoup

rihosoup

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

I called this morning and they have no record of MM coming yet.  ARRRGH!  He advised me not to buy plane tickets yet, but WHAT?! Still completely freaking out.

They just announced it. It's not even up on the venue's website yet, I wouldn't try buying concert tickets before it's even up on the site. It'll be announced when they go on sale. MM is definitely going to perform there, so don't freak out.

Ahh, thank you.  It's my nature to freak out extra hard over anything MM related :)  

#25 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:53 PM

Is there anyone from the UK / Ireland planning on going  :c11:

I am hoping to save up my cash to go but I would like to know where people are planning on staying (Which is cheap!) My flights will be pretty expensive so I don't know how much spending money I would bring with me either!

There's a post in the Facebook group about cheap hotels and people sharing them! I know we have some cheap hotels around the area, they're cheaper in Queens, and Brooklyn than in Times Square but I don't know how many people wanna do the buses or subways. I'm a local so I'm just taking the train into the city. Most hotel rooms will be in the $80-$150 range. But splitting the costs with another fan can easily bring that down.

Thanks for that I will check out the group !  ^-^

I might wait until I have bought the tickets until I actually book accommodation though!

#26 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:06 PM

Slightly off topic but where's a good place to get glow sticks/glow wands, specifically to match Zukki and Masaki's colours?

#27 Michelle-chan

Michelle-chan

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

Slightly off topic but where's a good place to get glow sticks/glow wands, specifically to match Zukki and Masaki's colours?

For the Berryz concert in NJ I got some from Party City. Haha. They were pretty small but still matched colors of the girls. (I think I got Yurina/Chinami/Momo/Maasa. I'm pretty sure I left Momo's unused. :x)

They also sell them in Toys R Us in the dollar shop (think they're $2 and they're in a really long package so I'm assuming they're pretty big), I used to work there but I dunno how good they are as I've never opened them.

I'm gonna try to be there! I'll be up in Buffalo for college but I live about an hour and a half from the city if I come home for a weekend.

one day I'll have enough posts to change my name on here

Ayumin Uemuu Airi Nakky Miya

#28 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:18 PM

Ugghhh!! I want to go SO BAD!!  :sob:

#29 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

For the Berryz concert in NJ I got some from Party City. Haha. They were pretty small but still matched colors of the girls. (I think I got Yurina/Chinami/Momo/Maasa. I'm pretty sure I left Momo's unused. :x)

They also sell them in Toys R Us in the dollar shop (think they're $2 and they're in a really long package so I'm assuming they're pretty big), I used to work there but I dunno how good they are as I've never opened them.

I'm looking at a site called SureGlow and they have all the colours needed, but no teal, and the green is too bright for Zukki. :( I'll see what I can kind on eBay. Thanks for the tips!

#30 magatsu17

magatsu17

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

I'm so excited, this is the first time MM is coming to teh states since i got a job.  I will definitely be there

My current top 5 H!P songs-
1. 21ji Made no Cinderella- Berryz Koubou
2. Koi ING- Morning Musume
3. Koi wa Hipparidako- Berryz Koibou
4. Kioku no Meiro-High King
5. Onna ni Sache Are- Morning Musume

#31 SkyRockets

SkyRockets

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 191 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:46 PM

Anyone from the west coast going? I'm debating with myself if its worth flying to NYC just for a concert, but... it's a Morning Musume concert.

#32 Iroiro

Iroiro

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 142 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:52 PM

I am SOOOO going to be there!! Provided I can get tickets, haha. I will take the day off of work on the day they go on sale in order to get them if I have to.

It's funny, once Sayu's graduation was announced I immediately vowed to see Morning Musume if they ever came back to the United States, even if it was on the other side of the country, since I missed out on the LA concert. And what do you know, it happened!! It's fate!!! The cost of a round-trip flight from Seattle to NYC seems like nothing too since I just took a trip to Europe last month, hahaha.

14b29sl.jpg

Sayu Harunan

#33 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Anyone from the west coast going? I'm debating with myself if its worth flying to NYC just for a concert, but... it's a Morning Musume concert.

A Morning Musume concert and the last time Sayu will be in America as part of H!P.

#34 Xīn Chūn (仮)

Xīn Chūn (仮)

♥ Full Support for Up-Up Girls! ♥ ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

• Senpai
  • 8512 posts

If it's not worth flying out JUST for a concert, why not take a vacation in NY? XD (Yeah in October easier said than done I know... lol)

VMAYe.png

★ UUG ★ UUG2 ★ Fudanjuku ★ GEM ★ STU48 ★

(Updated to reflect groups that I currently follow closely and are active... Maybe I'll update the picture or something eventually. I'm lazy.)

#35 superdry!

superdry!

4th gen member

• Senpai
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

I'm gonna try my damn hardest to be there.  First order of business is trying to secure a ticket (so want the VIP one..$100?  Why not for pretty much once in a life time chance).  After I secure a ticket, then I'll worry about travelling and acommodations.

SO HYPED.

Daaishi ♥♥

#36 RainbowSeven

RainbowSeven

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:49 PM

I was debating this or Japan. It's £350 to NY, or £700 to Tokyo. NY is cheaper, but I'd rather go to Japan. MM is going to be seated in Japan though, so getting to the front would be damn impossible. I'd rather spend £350 to go to NY just for a concert if it meant front row.

NY Red Bulls are playing Houston Dynamo the night before the concert, so I'll probably go there too.

#37 taskinist

taskinist

akane's soldier

• Senpai
  • 2675 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:14 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got into MM when I was 12 (I'm 20 now) and my parents wouldn't let me go to LA, so I've been dreaming of this practically since I was a little girl!!!! I'm absolutely, positively going to be there, especially since I live in Toronto!!!!!! This is the best news of my year  :sob:

haga akane 12th gen danbara ruru

#38 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:41 PM

Yeah I definitely plan on going I'll figure out how I'm getting there after I get tickets though.

#39 Iamet

Iamet

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 202 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 08:51 PM

I will definitely be there. I'm looking to set up a paper event (like a kpop concert lol) so we can say thank you to Sayu for all her years of service. So I'll keep you guys posted.

-Yuuyami of Jphip
Posted Image

#40 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:06 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got into MM when I was 12 (I'm 20 now) and my parents wouldn't let me go to LA, so I've been dreaming of this practically since I was a little girl!!!! I'm absolutely, positively going to be there, especially since I live in Toronto!!!!!! This is the best news of my year  :sob:

You should keep an eye on Porter Airlines for specials: https://www.flyporter.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users