Photo

[10/5] Morning Musume '14 live in New York City!

morning musume

• Please log in to reply
643 replies to this topic

#341 bxdiiz

bxdiiz

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Just told I can have the day off of work, therefore I will be there :).

#342 usagi_no_kami

usagi_no_kami

うさちゃんピース!!!

• Senpai
  • 11934 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:17 AM

Morning Musume message to fans:

#343 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:49 PM

Interesting interview by MTV81 for the NYC show is here:
http://www.mtv81.com...new-beginnings/

Newsflash: ONLY 36 DAYS AWAY!!!

Posted Image

#344 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:23 AM

Honestly, If you're in a dilema over going to the goods section yet wanting a good view at the concert, your best bet is to do the following; 

Take a friend with you. 

Go to the venue as early as you can, so that you can get in first.

Once you're in the venue, one friend go to secure the standing area while the other quickly buy the goods. 

The person buying the goods should call there friend and quickly make their way towards them before it gets crowded. 

If you don't have a friend with you... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE GOODS THEN TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE HAHA 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#345 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:13 PM

^
Thanks for your advice! XD I don't go to many concerts, so I just wanted to be sure. The concert date is so close... Where did the time go? Not that I'm complaining.

Posted Image

#346 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

No problem! I go to concerts a lot, I think KPOP concerts are really horrifying intense when It comes to trying to get merch and be front row, so I've kind of gotten pro at going to concerts ^^ JPOP concerts are a bit more mild but still a little crazy ^^

I'm not attending this concert (I'm a 16 year old who cant afford to take a bus across London, let alone a plane to NY  ^^;), so I hope you guys have fun for me~ 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#347 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

Hello.

Please PM me if you are interested in a VIP ticket.  We can discuss about the "exchange."  Thanks!

#348 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:06 PM

Honestly, If you're in a dilema over going to the goods section yet wanting a good view at the concert, your best bet is to do the following; 

Take a friend with you. 

Go to the venue as early as you can, so that you can get in first.

Once you're in the venue, one friend go to secure the standing area while the other quickly buy the goods. 

The person buying the goods should call there friend and quickly make their way towards them before it gets crowded. 

If you don't have a friend with you... RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE GOODS THEN TO THE FRONT OF THE STAGE HAHA 

See this would be a great plan except i am going all alone OTL

If i'm GA i'm wondering if It just makes more sense to go for the goods because I really want a CD and a handshake event ticket and i'm already going to be stuck behind 200 VIP people so I feel like it doesn't matter how soon or late I find a spot to stand because I wont have a front row view either way lol. 

Either way I'm assuming the sooner you line up outside the theater the sooner you get inside and have access to the goods stand. I'm trying to decide how early to get there...

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#349 pige

pige

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 259 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:03 AM

Was just looking at the ticket page(can't go myself unfortunately). A Morning Musume show is really 16+? I hope that doesn't cause problems for anyone going.

#350 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:10 AM

^
I don't think they're going to be checking IDs. Other shows don't seem to have the 16+ label on them, and they are more risqué than MM... XD I don't think it matters.

Posted Image

#351 spotkatt

spotkatt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 917 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:34 AM

That's funny since some of the performers are under 16yo. :c11:

My friends call me Santa...HO HO HO

#352 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 12:09 PM

^ Exactly. And normally MM concerts in Japan have fans of all ages.

Posted Image

#353 dokidokidoll

dokidokidoll

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 02:16 PM

I can't make it. :( I have a VIP ticket for sale, but it's on ebay. I listed it before I had remembered about this thread haha. If anyone is interested, PM me. Or just look it up on ebay, I guess. Lol.

I really hope anyone who goes writes up reports of what happens. I always love reading them. :-)

#354 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

There are some VIP tickets going for 500 bucks a pop on online auction sites... Or at least there was a few weeks ago.

Isn't it illegal to put up a concert ticket for auction for over $100? We were talking about it in the NYC group a while ago... Is that true?

Posted Image

#355 spotkatt

spotkatt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 917 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

If it's like sports tickets, it's called scalping. :ph34r:

My friends call me Santa...HO HO HO

#356 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

not sure about other states, but in NY (according to online search)

New York

Regulates (strong)

NYACA § 25.01 – 25.35

Requires ticket resellers to be licensed by locality in which it operates and to post a bond conditioned that the reseller will not be guilty of fraud, extortion, or violation of the ticket broker law

Sets maximum reselling price of the face value of the ticket plus 45% if the venue seats more than 6,000 or the face value plus 20% if the venue is smaller

Allows resellers to add a reasonable service charge to ticket sales

Allows operators of venues to manage Internet websites to resell tickets within the maximum reselling price

Requires resellers, or anyone that facilitates reselling, to guarantee that it will refund the amount paid by a purchaser if the event is cancelled, the purchaser is denied admission through no fault of his own, or the ticket does not conform to its advertised description

Requires resellers to post a $25,000 bond conditioned on the promise that the agency will not be guilty of fraud, extortion, or violation of the ticket reselling law

Prohibits reselling tickets within 1500 feet of a venue seating more than 5,000, but allows operators to designate reselling areas within that zone

Prohibits anyone from paying a venue employee a commission, gratuity, or bonus in connection with the sale of tickets

Exempts charities that use the profits wholly for their charitable purposes

so $500 might be illegal :ph34r:

I think it's safe to set it between $100 - $300 lol

EDIT : yep I still want VIP ticket. I live in NY so my budget is "good" :ph34r: considering I don't need to pay hotel or transport lol

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#357 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:02 PM

I would love to upgrade to VIP but I dont have lot of money and I want to make sure the tickets are 100% real, I don't want a fake ticket.

#358 rattrap316

rattrap316

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2424 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:49 PM

I planning on selling mine.... And I've taken a picture just in case people doubt me.

#359 J-Triumf

J-Triumf

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:42 AM

So...anyone else here staying in Long Island City? XD I couldn't afford Manhattan for the time I'm trying to stay out there.

It's been a while since I've posted here, but yeah, I'm all set for this! Got my flight and hotel booked, found a decent place near a subway line that goes straight to Times Square...I'm also one of those lucky bastards who snagged a VIP ticket during that hectic Day 1 sale! :P I'm likely gonna be hanging out with the JPH!P crew for most of my time, but I'm down for whatever H!P-fan-related shenanigans that may come our way. Hey, maybe we can even have a "Berryz Avengers" reunion if anyone else from that little Newark Airport group is coming for this (though it's very unlikely I'll be willing to spend another 9 hours at EWR waiting for idols to show up again). :lol: But yeah, if anyone is arriving at Newark on the morning of Thursday (10/2) and wants to meet up let me know.

Speaking of fan-related shenanigans, Hello! Party 4 is set for October 4 (night before the concert) at 7 PM at the TimesCenter, just a few blocks away from the concert venue:

http://party.hello-base.com/2014/

Looks like they got some interesting games set up. Anyone else here contributed to the kickstarter?

My last visit to NYC was two years ago but still feels like yesterday; really looking forward to heading out there again and properly exploring the city this time. And of course seeing Sayu in person after missing out on Anime Expo--I became a H!P fan two months after their LA appearance, so I'm ready to continue my quest to exorcise that demon!

And I know this part of the convo was a long time ago already, but I just wanna say for the record: I don't think anyone deserves to be shamed or guilt-tripped for simply exploring options in how to get there. This event is a pretty big deal for us western peeps who can't make it to Japan, so as long as nothing illegal or shady is going on I don't think there's anything wrong with fans doing what they can to make it to New York. This is a time for celebration, yo!

ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - Ask.fm - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

#360 rayned_kei

rayned_kei

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 172 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:15 AM

I have a question about having an item signed.

If you have the VIP ticket can I choose what I want signed or even if we can get something signed?

Like I don't mind if the girls with the exception of Sayumi signed the cd. I would just want Sayu to sign a H!P concert book from a few years ago. Does anyone know if that is possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users