Photo

ºC-ute (910) no Hi Special Concert 2014 / Berryz Kobo Debut 10th Anniversary Special concert 2014 Thank You Berikyuu! in Nippon Budokan

berryz koubou c-ute hello!project berikyuu ℃-ute Hello! Project

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

#41 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:02 AM

Guys, try not to mention that C-ute's fans incident we had in the past. The people inciting that are already gone, so let's just focus on Berryz :)

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#42 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

I don't want to turn this into a Berrys vs C-ute thing but Miyafan012 Why do you think being in the C-ute fandom has been hard lately? They still get the best songs, outfits, routines and exceed every challenge that's thrown at them. Their Budokan wasn't a surprise. They are still on a roll.

#43 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:41 AM

Because the recent increase in sales has made C-ute fans elitist and insufferable.

#44 LeoHamasaki

LeoHamasaki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:06 AM

Yay! I just watched their 2013 Budokan show and it was amazing.

I'm glad they're going there this year too! They deserve it! <3

#45 necrosonde

necrosonde

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1312 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:55 AM

anyway, suuuper happy for my girls. especially since last year everyone said they wouldn't be able to fill Budokan  B)

It was sold out it in less than 4mn... I'm not worried...

a0fm.jpg

#46 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:25 AM

Hey Congrats Girls! Why so negative here already?

#47 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 11:39 AM

^ Talking about "sold outs". It's not roses and sunshine for C-ute this year compared last year rapid growth. Last year spring tour grand finale at Pacifico got "sold out" by FC applications only. This year they started to sell tickets for general public yesterday and today you still can get a ticket if you want.

Some say that the real popularity test for any group in Japan is not first Budokan premiere but 2nd concert.

#48 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:05 PM

Because the recent increase in sales has made C-ute fans elitist and insufferable.

This this this. This completely XD And I'm actually a fan of C-ute since 2011. They're my first idols, but that's the reason why I don't really like to enter on C-ute forums or threads....

It would be nice if they did a colaboration concert in the Budokan.... In 2008 they had one in the Yokohama Arena and it's one of my favorites!

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#49 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

Well, it's good that it's still a challenge for them though ^^

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#50 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 02:51 PM

As an all around H!P fan, you guys are making things out to be far worse than it actually is. C-ute forum is no different from Berryz forum.

#51 Raami

Raami

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

I don't see anything worse there. You need to ignore those Fans. I for myself don't look to far on it. If you're a Fan you shouldn't betray them not to discuss any C-ute Topics here. I find it really sad that on H!O a lot of People avoid to post on any C-ute threads because of Fan wars.

#52 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

Great news, if it were up to me I'd give every h!p act Budokan.

#53 airinokappa

airinokappa

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2884 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

I don't think your opinion on a group's fanbase should be based on members' behavior on one forum/particular thread. It's like saying all japanese fans are a**holes because half of 2ch is filled with criticizing and anti-(member/group name) thread.

Of course, these fans - and they can be Berryz fans or °C-ute fans will bash every single decision made.

If the BK Budoukan was announced before the °C-ute's one, some would say it's unfair, others would say "in °C-ute's face!", if the BK Budoukan was announced after, some would say they didn't deserve it anyway, some would say positive things. Of course it's going to be weird for people that it's only one day after, it'll bring anti and more people to rage about it, but when they'll think about it, they'll just logically understand it was because it was easier for the staff to change the stage set and maybe it was cheaper for them do to 2 dates one after another. 

The bad thing is that unfortunately, this type of behavior - and for both groups' fanbase, make some people hate the girls or the group, even though the girls get along, and didn't do anything in particular to deserve this hate. It wouldn't be like this if it was S/Mileage show which was announced just after °C-ute's one (or vice versa). The concerts will be different, so we shouldn't mind these small details like the date and such (^^)
I think we all should act good, and show to sceptical people that not every single fan acts AND thinks like this.

Congratulations to Berikyuu. I hope they'll do this every year. 

#54 Unlimited_DJ

Unlimited_DJ

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 07:05 PM

^I concur.

#55 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Let's bring this back to Berryz now shall we? 

Another Budokan concert, sweet! Let's see if they can fill up both now, I'll be impressed if the sell out time is fast  :good:

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#56 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:03 AM

Second days usually don't sell out in minutes but I don't doubt it'll still happen.

#57 cнarloттe

cнarloттe

trash waifu

• Banned
  • 1472 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 05:40 AM

lol god damn elitism levels too high in this thread

gj berryz o7

#58 Margie GiGi

Margie GiGi

Fansubber

• Senpai
  • 1704 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 02:02 AM

I don't think C-ute has anything to worry about! They can have a sold-out in no time

zSP0uV1.gif

Team! °C-ute &

Cho TokimekiSendenbu

#59 ponster

ponster

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:44 AM

Oh, I didn't realize Berryz were having another Budokan! Maybe I read the news, went to sleep, and forgot.  :c18:

Berryz' 2013 Budokan was kick-butt, I'm sure this will be even better! And my secondd favorite group, S/mileage is also having a concert at the Budokan~

This all makes me very happy, this is even 2 days off my birthday. I hope this thread or any other doesn't start getting bashy though. There's been a lot of "annoying Berryz Koubou fans" confessions and things on Tumblr too, so I'm really tired of the unnecessary and pretty delusional hate.  ^^;

I also made the mistake of thumbing through C-ute's first budokan concert thread  ^^;

But hey, what do you guys want to see on the setlist for this concert!? I'm hoping for Golden Chinatown, VERY BEAUTY, Aa, yo ga Akeru, Ai no Dangan, and Berryz Koubou Koushinkyoku :drool:

#60 mby3

mby3

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 701 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:56 AM

Very Beauty is one of my all time favorite Berryz songs. I would love to see it performed again, as well as 21ji made no cinderella haha. But of recent songs, definitely WANT

Oda Sakura Nonaka Miki Ishida Ayumi Ikuta Erina Nakajima Saki Takeuchi Akari Shimizu Saki Sayashi Riho

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users