A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#42 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 05:10 AM

^^ I'd be honest, if we get more of this girl, I wouldn't be surprised if she's ushered in 13ki Momusu.

#43 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 09:06 AM

She's turning in such a pretty girl! Unfortunately, I've got the impression she's rather unpopular or more like people are uninterested in her... granted, we haven't heard much of her as of yet. I hope this changes soon...

6DYNteh.png

#44 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 03:45 PM

I think unpopular goes too far; she's primarily not just talked about. Most of the KSS that are left right now seems to have been placed in the backburner, unlike last year when they get a lot of screen time (own TV show, free training, lots of magazine releases.)

Kana, I think is one of the KSS who has the capacity to surprise us. Who knows, wishful thinking... :D

#45 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:31 AM

Saito Kana left the KSS: http://www.helloproj...1ac7618f0d58ea9

#46 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:38 AM

I'm so sad... I have high hopes for her... Tsk2x...

I still want her to join an idol group. This is so friggin sad...

EDIT:

I don't know if it's just me but somehow, I have a feeling that Miu would depart first than Kana. I have higher hopes for Kana, it's just that I have a feeling that H!P right now feels so "crowded" with all of these new groups and with new KSS being thrown in, the pressure may have bit her. Or probably school reckons back. Or probably she felt that her idol trainee days should end here.

Or probably, like Tanakaren, another group beckons. Probably even better.

I wish for the best of Kana.

#47 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:05 PM

Oh damn, I liked her though admittedly she never got to occupy a prominent role in any way so we never got to know her ...same for Takemura Miu. Wouldn't count on her staying part of KSS for a long time either....

I guess this is to be expected with the influx of 8 new girls and yet another missed opportunity of debut..

6DYNteh.png

#48 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:14 PM

^^ I wish for her to pursue more in the idol business but not H!P; she's still very young. I guess this is good for her at least she knows now where her priorities lie.

Still I find that there's something about her that's really likable. And she's growing up to be gorgeous to boot!

I want to see more of her, but it seems her stay in H!P didn't allow much of that for us foreign fans to relish her presence. :(

#49 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

Sad to see her go.

This generation was/is weird. We didn't really know anything about Maho when she was chosen for ANGERME, and now one year we still really don't know anything about Kana and Miu. Nor have we seen a lot of footage of them. It's almost like they're invisible. 

I wish her all the best, she's very suitable to be an idol.

...Maybe she will audition for NGT48  :ph34r:

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#50 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Urgh another awsome girl going...

It really makes me rethink me supporting Kenshuusei XD 

The thrill of my favo's debuting is awsome, but seeing them go before they could actually do something...

Kana may your life be awsome and I hope to see you somewhere!

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#51 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

Dhorothy Little Happy have openings :ph34r:
3 members announced their graduation from the group.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#52 Ady001

Ady001

Work In Great Progress

• Senpai
  • 2149 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

Sad to see her go.

This generation was/is weird. We didn't really know anything about Maho when she was chosen for ANGERME, and now one year we still really don't know anything about Kana and Miu. Nor have we seen a lot of footage of them. It's almost like they're invisible. 

I wish her all the best, she's very suitable to be an idol.

...Maybe she will audition for NGT48  :ph34r:

Dhorothy Little Happy have openings :ph34r:
3 members announced their graduation from the group.

I was kind of expecting this to happen. But I'm looking forward to seeing other members there. Who knows...

Secretly we're all hoping they'd join another group.

#53 Cosmee-chan♡

Cosmee-chan♡

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 490 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

I'm really sad, she was one of my faves... It's sad to see my faves go and almost none of them debuting, but I guess this is being a KSS fan...

Iikubo Haruna

Nakanishi Kana  Sasaki Rikako Miyazaki Yuka Takagi Sayuki

#54 michirin ☆

michirin ☆

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

I really liked Kana, she's so adorable and I was sure she was going to debut sometime. 

What a shame... I hope we see her again too!

#55 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:57 PM

I was looking forward to seeing her progress, she wasn't quite as invisible as Miu but we didn't see enough. I thought she was going to be put forward more after she appeared at one of the Satoyama events and featured as one of the mascots dancers.

I wish her the best for the future, and hope she turns up somewhere else.

#56 Yasser96

Yasser96

まりでぃー

• Senpai
  • 617 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 05:55 PM

New profile pics!!!

Saitou%20Kana-532015.jpgSaitou%20Kana-532014.jpg

She looks just like pre-debut Riho.

The fact we didn't know much about her or had as much exposure to her doesn't really make me that sad to see her go - compared to someone like Oura Hirona that is...

藤本美貴  亀井絵里 • 道重さゆみ • 田中れいな • 6期メンバー最高!

#57 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 05:24 AM

While trying to look up former KSS on Twitter, I found her:

https://twitter.com/0826Kana13

I hope it's okay to share this,

She's using her full name and her birthdate (in username), and says she'd like to talk with everyone so I'd presume she wouldn't mind some new followers.  

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#58 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

The account is protected now. :(

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#59 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 12:36 AM

Her bio has a redirect to another account: https://twitter.com/KANA38240826

From the pictures I'm seeing, it looks like her. She probably started a new account.

#60 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 10:51 AM

Thanks, Halos, I don't know how you all can search so good. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users