• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#21 melonpan♪

melonpan♪

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2756 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:24 AM

Okay okay, I know im quite late to find this out because 2ch knew from forever ago, but I didnt know she was in an idol group before :o Monsoreiyu415

From the looks of it, i think she will be an extremely adorable idol once she debuts in H!P :3 (though i think shes adorable already)

p6.jpg

jcVhXpi.jpg

1gbPSc0.jpg

w26I7z7.jpg

So many vids of her on the net >.<

like her many episodes of talk shows.

and long videos of her old performances 

Im sorry but im ready for her to debut >.<

I was going to try to graduate from being a kenshuusei fan once my old favorites debuted (or left T_T), but with the likes of this girl and Ogata Risa it will prove impossible.

Thats how they get you, they keep adding awesome girls before your favorites debut. Becoming a kenshuusei fan is like a never ending contract.

#22 maora

maora

みんな大嫌い

• Senpai
  • 2111 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:02 AM

Kanda Miu: http://s.drillspin.c...ew/ARDSAX285698
Birthday and bloodtype match, so it must be her. ;u;

I've noticed that she has a mature vibe mainly because of her eyes, but her awkward smiles is just adorable. Hopefully, we get to see more of Miu in the future. •u•
モーニング娘。'18 ☆ アンジュルム ☆ つばきファクトリー

生田衣梨奈横山玲奈佐々木莉佳子梁川奈々美小野田紗栞・山崎夢羽

#23 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 07:44 AM

That came as a surprise, I was under the impression she was one of the poorer dancers. I'll go take a look at those vids.

If she has previous form, this should get the thread moving a bit.

#24 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:53 PM

I'm very surprised too  :o ... I thought she was a raw talent ala Mikame Kana. She looked a lot more polished and idoly back then  ^^;

6DYNteh.png

#25 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

The only problem with her dancing is that she was a little stiff. Now that she's under a more well known company with better training options, I'm sure she has or will improved by now.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#26 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:28 PM

I also thought she had no previous experience.

Very short, but @ 4:48 compared to Maho and Kana, she looks completely overwhelmed.

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#27 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 07:04 PM

I really have a soft spot for Miu, I look forward to hearing what she will bring to the table at the upcoming KSS event.

She really is cute, I would rank her high in my favourite KSS list!

New profile pictures

tWIUfDk.jpgcX3V2Kj.jpg

#28 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

Brilliant, the song really suited her. She was able to keep on key for the majority of the performance.

I am delighted to finally hear her voice, she has a very good voice and I would love to see what her dancing and stage presence is like!

#29 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 09:52 PM

She's not half bad. A little shouty towards the end, but with enough training, it can get better. 

#30 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 09:22 PM

Reading one of Kishimoto Yumeno's most recent blog entries, apparently Miu and Yumeno have a lot in common: One of them being their love for Shimizu Saki. This makes me like Miu even more, because Saki was my #1 Berryz and it always felt like her efforts went unappreciated a lot. I'm glad she has two little followers, it would be nice to see her actually interact with the two, which I am sure she has before, seeing as she works with the H!P Kenshuusei in general.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#31 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 12:20 PM

TuB5Fgd.jpg

Miu is looking cuter with short hair :)

(The 2nd outfit doesn't fit her properly fit her but the 2nd outfit looks horrible on nearly all the KSS)

#32 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:03 AM

She looks so adorable! And she got Kanon's DE-Ha-MIX costume (Which I'm glad because she kind of reminds me of Kanon, and not in terms of weight)!! I love her new haircut, it suits her way better than longer hair.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#33 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:23 PM

(Warning: The pic is huge and I have no idea how to resize it)

Spoiler

I like Miu's curly hair more than anything else. She needs to wear it like that more often. She also seems to be pretty close with Kishimoto Yumeno, Fujii Rio, Nakano Rion (24th gen) and Takase Kurumi (25th gen). I hope they let her and Kurumi debut together, they work perfectly for each other. Miu; the dancer / Kurumi; the voice/ace. She's getting more and more photogenic too, which I'm 100% a fan of.

And... The latest episode of GREEN ROOM:

https://youtu.be/OkOfd4zdi_w?t=42m23s

Both Niinuma Kisora and Miu get the boot from the dance performance, and Miu starts crying. I felt bad, her dancing wasn't as sharp as the others but she wasn't "that" bad.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#34 lee@

lee@

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 961 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 09:51 PM

She has improved in recent months, maybe not so much in singing, but she's obviously good enough to be a supporting dancer for a c-ute tour with the likes of Kaede and Nagisa. And i definitely agree on her getting better in pictures too. I'm quietly rooting for her.

#35 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

After watching her voval audition for GREEN ROOM, I'm so impressed with her. She didn't crack on her high notes, her voice sounded pleasant and steady. She didn't even look nervous either. I hope high hopes for her, I'm glad she's showing improvement.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#36 Lurkette

Lurkette

マシュマロの心

• Headquarters
  • 3939 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 12:30 AM

Translation of a KSS wota's impressions of Miu from last year.

http://www.hello-onl...year-in-review/

It's not super positive, unfortunately. With any luck she'll be able to improve her skills this year to stand out better.

DDOhydd.gif

#37 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 03:22 PM

She got quite a good feature in the performances she was in, in yesterdays Hello! Station:

She featured in these performances: 16:29, 27:15, 27:37

#38 Ribon

Ribon

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 266 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

She is not listed as participating in the upcoming KSS concert.
http://www.up-fc.jp/...nfo.php?id=8522

Hashimoto Nagisa and Takase Kurumi are also not listed; however they are participating in a stage play June 11 - 26.

243euza.gif

CG: Manaka 

KSS: Ayano, T. Kurumi

#39 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 03:09 AM

I'm trying not to think of her absence now. Happy thoughts please.

Her on H!S made me so happy. They focused on her in every performance that she was in really. And she was somewhat in the center of attention for Eighteen Emotion, which really gave her that time to shine. Her dancing was stiff in Crying, but she looked really happy and as if she was trying to keep up with the other's energy so that really made me happy. She's so damn adorable gosh. And she needs to wear her hair like how she had it in the performances more often because that's literally the one hairstyle that suits her.

SPOILER: Negative thoughts ;_;
Spoiler

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#40 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 06:34 AM

Originally, I thought it could have been due to location, but Gifu isn't TOO far away from Tokyo, right?

BUT it could be a couple of other things:

• Something might have come up and she can't actually participate in the concert.
  • Testing, she's in her third year of middle school, no? She might high school entrance exams or just testing in general.

I think there MIGHT be a chance she's still in, since they never explicitly said she left. I don't think we'll get full confirmation until the Spring Test event.

Also, I think (not certain) that if she left, they would have attempted to cut her out of performances, since she's not under the company. There was a lot of screen-time for her though.

I think I wrote most of this to keep myself calm and not rush to the conclusion that she left. Most (if not all) is just conspiracy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users