Posted 19 November 2017 - 07:56 PM

Same thing happened with Rena too :(

#982 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:10 PM

Considering how emotional they get at graduations, can you imagine how tear-filled the one for Maho would be??  At any rate, it would I guess draw more attention to something that's more in the past now.  There are probably some Angerme fans that have got on board with the group since she disappeared and wouldn't even know who she is...  sad to say.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#983 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

The vast, vast majority of fans would know who she is. They've only released one single without her.

#984 Jenksy

Jenksy

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 662 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:05 AM

^
They are on their second single without her now.

#985 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:12 AM

^

This release isn't something that's really going to be known to the public though besides Angerme's own fandom, it's not even a physical single. Which means there'll be less promotion for it than there usually is.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#986 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:21 AM

But but .. I thought Aiai problem is being on stage ..
So if she can do a graduation ceremony .. she don't need to graduate in first place ..

#987 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:51 AM

^Exactly, if her condition is that bad that she can no longer perform on stage, then holding a graduation ceremony would be terrible for her health. :(

But anyway, the end of the Fall tour is less than a month away now, we can expect to hear news about her soon. <3

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#988 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:10 AM

Hopefully good news. I really want to see AiAi on the stage with the rest of them. If she was able to get adjusted to university very well being surronded by hundreds of strangers, I'm sure she'll do well in Angerme being familiar with 3/4 of the group. Angerme performing predominantly at lives houses is just another benefit for her condition.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#989 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:31 AM

^

It's also technically not released yet. And groups that have been around for eight years aren't bringing in droves of new fans with each release anyway. That's the kind of thing that happens when you're new.

#990 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 09:18 PM

But but .. I thought Aiai problem is being on stage ..
So if she can do a graduation ceremony .. she don't need to graduate in first place ..

I thought that was more about full performance, etc.  For graduation she could just walk out and say goodbye, but I guess I don't know enough about the condition... well, she could at least do a video farewell that would be played back... that could even be done live.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#991 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:40 AM

...So Maho's an option for this upcoming Weekly Shonen questionnare that comes out 12/14 (But current member, Nakanishi Kana, isn't an option for the survey which really says something about Aikawa being an actual option). This might mean she's actually coming back.
https://twitter.com/...057945086767104

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#992 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:37 AM

i have been praying for this moment giod pleaese please

#993 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:11 AM

I think it's a vote for who you'd like to see be the next Weekly Shounen cover, and lists all the girls (except Kanana unfortunately) who haven't been the cover of the magazine yet, including Aikawa. But the vote is only limited between Morning Musume, Angerme and Juice=Juice members. I really hope this means she might be actually coming back.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#994 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

Maybe they got the names mixed between Kana and Maho? It doesn't make sense for Kana not to be there if every single Angerme member is, maybe they misunderstood who the member on hiatus was. Welp we'll find out soon enough.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#995 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

They list girls who have never done it before, so maybe Kana has an upcoming feature? She's not the most popular member, but she has a really nice body and 2ki have yet to find their PB girl. Or maybe Kana requested not to be featured in the survey because she's not interested? Kana's been praised a lot for her figure, even by Tsunku, so you'd think by now they'd feature her in some magazine publications or at least give her a photobook as she's gained a lot more popularity over the years. Maybe gravure is something she isn't comfortable with.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#996 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:55 PM

I mean unless Kanana said no or is already featured it makes no sense for her not to be included since all of them are, that's my point. Like I don't think it's sth especifically against her and even less her looks. Which is why I'd think they got the names mixed idk. 2ki won't have a PB girl like, ever, sadly. Maybe one might get a PB but at this point in time...pretty unfair to them if they wanted one (I think they've said so?) But come on even Y.Riko has one.

Sorry for the off topicness.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#997 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:44 AM

^ ..lol I am more in support of you that there should be a mistake ..
It don't make any sense to me that UF/H!P would give information like this to Weekly Shonen whom ain't really their major partner ..
If its UTB ..maybe I would believe .. but Weekly Shonen? unlikely ..

Even if Aiai is coming back .. I doubt they would bother to jump the gun .. and rush to get her right back to work for Weekly Shonen ..
GG .. you're talking about Weekly Shonen .. >.<

#998 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:25 AM

I doubt Aikawa would really win anyways, looking at the lineup.

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#999 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:05 AM

^ oh .. actually that got me thinking ..
maybe they are testing her value ..
She has been gone so long .. maybe they would try to find out if really the fans want her back badly ..
If so .. she should get a good result from this ..
So maybe it is still possible ..

Grrr ... I think I am thinking too much ..
I dunno :unsure:

#1000 taylorniw

taylorniw

no

• Senpai
  • 5495 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:17 AM

^

They're testing her value using a manga magazine? I get that it's one of the only handful of magazines that regularly shoots H!P girls, but come on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users