• Please log in to reply
1166 replies to this topic

#841 LunaLou

LunaLou

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:50 AM

I agree. It might be good. And I'm glad that she's has at least been given a few months to try and improve, even though I know that isn't a condiderable amount of time. Coming from someone that has suffered from mental conditions for ten years that I have now only just started on my track to healing, I am at least grateful that this was noticed for her sooner rather than later. She's one of the few new people I've really "clicked with". Morning musume - suzuki kanon
Kobushi factory - Wada Sakurako
& the girl who pulled me back in - maho - I guess I'll always be team green. But I can't imagine another girl I love so much to have to graduate, especially over something that is so hard to deal with.

#842 LunaLou

LunaLou

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 204 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:34 AM

Sorry for double post, but it's been a while. Does anyone know if she'll be in the new single or taking part at all?

P.S. I know that the time off is needed for her help, but I miss her. :(

#843 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 02:02 AM

her hiatus is scheduled to end once the current tour is over, after which she (or h!p i guess) will decide whether or not shes staying in the group or not. if she is, she should be on the single.

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#844 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:26 PM

I really hope she's been receiving the help she needs while on Hiatus..while taking a break from stressful work environments is good, if you don't learn proper coping mechanisms/tools for dealing with your anxiety it won't just go away by resting, and as soon as she comes back to work her symptoms could return. I don't know what Japan's mental health services are like I just hope she's in good hands. I think about Maho a lot these days and I hope she's okay :'( 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#845 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:30 PM

Let's be positive. :good:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#846 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 09:47 AM

Obviously those pics were taken before Maho's hiatus so it's not like it's recent but, it's so good to see her. She's really beautiful.
Aikawa%20Maho,%20Murota%20Mizuki,%20Sasa

#847 Moondoggie

Moondoggie

If you ain't blue, you ain't true

• Senpai
  • 4707 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:49 PM

I really hope she's been receiving the help she needs while on Hiatus..while taking a break from stressful work environments is good, if you don't learn proper coping mechanisms/tools for dealing with your anxiety it won't just go away by resting, and as soon as she comes back to work her symptoms could return. I don't know what Japan's mental health services are like I just hope she's in good hands. I think about Maho a lot these days and I hope she's okay :'( 

Japan's record in helping people with mental health issues is....Not so good. Many types of drugs that help people with mental health problems are banned in Japan and they still have issues accepting it's a real issue and not the fault of the people dealing with it. 

TEAM TAKECHAN

#848 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

Happy 18th Birthday Aiai !!! :)

LOL .. As I said before .. I will never miss her birthday because she have the same birthday as me :)

#849 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:43 AM

Aiai's birthday goods. ;o;

This is a good sign of her coming back I think

C7z6cQ8UwAAh5-n.jpg

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#850 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5677 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:25 AM

Delated Happy Birthday, Aikawa-San. :king:

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

#851 ruel

ruel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1222 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 10:43 AM

Happy-Birthday-To-You2.jpg

JNiysQ1.jpeg

#852 cornyflakes

cornyflakes

Meme Thrash

• Senpai
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:19 PM

Happy Bday to the extraterrestrial XD I wish her happiness and good health!

Mafia Musume/Morning Mafioso

mafia_musume_banner_by_supermariabros-d5

Deviantart . Pixiv . Tumblr

H!P Comics

#853 Lalalaalala

Lalalaalala

Official fanclub for Yokoyan's smile - it saves lives.

• Senpai
  • 1685 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 07:45 PM

happy birthday aiai, it's my first post on her thread but i was just so genuinely heartbroken when i read that she was out because of a mental illness.. that stuff is rough. I hope she finds a healthy way of coping with it, and i hope she takes care of herself. I wouldn't wish a mental illness on my worst enemy, so it's so sad.

No matter what she choses to do, I will be behind her 100%.

Wish her all the best.

Current Ultras: Yokoyama Reina Sasaki Rikako Asakura Kiki, Akiyama Mao Yamazaki YuhaneMaeda Kokoro♥ 

TSUBAKI FACTORY

Current Casual: Oda Sakura, Nonaka Miki, Haga AkaneTanimoto Ami Ise Layla, Kawamura Ayano,  

OGTurtle  Airi, Maimai 

#854 LittleBerry

LittleBerry

Ee • Ee AH • Ee Et c e t e ra • Oh

• Senpai
  • 643 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:41 AM

Happy belated Birthday Maho! (I like her name as it is, it sounds so unique and magical... TBH AiAi has always sounded so awkward to me, it's like a nickname for someone named Ai XD but that's not the point so ignore me lol)

Hope her condition improves and that she comes back soon :)

I BK

tumblr_px0vo1G83A1wnyk0uo1_640.png

Maihacchi Maa Kumaicho Momochi Megu Ume-chan Chissa Kishimon Maopin Kiki Omizu  Reirei Riorio Sako Minamina Yanamin Uta-chan Yamakki Aarii Riai Fuyutan Moe Maro Ayacho Meimei Rikako Rin Yuha Miimi Momohime Saya Rika Icchan Miyo Honoka Mikapon Muracchi Hikarun • Ruri • Yuriyan Mittsi Panmei Kaedy Nonyaka Yokoyan Niheyan

#855 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:47 PM

xgSVwEV.jpg

source : http://ameblo.jp/yuk...2259763605.html

Spoiler

#856 ulises

ulises

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1382 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:01 PM

I miss her a lot   :sob: 

#857 weeaboowoman

weeaboowoman

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 395 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:11 AM

That they're still releasing new merch of her (even if it isn't showing her face) is a good sign, right?

Attached File  0a339ff181fd3cef4ad442989486a081.jpg   75.36K   0 downloads

(On that note, I really want the Aiai badge. They look like heart cookies and I'm a sucker for any merch that looks like sweets lmao)

I'm wondering, if she ends up staying in Angerme, if she'll make a surprise appearance at the last tour show, sort of like how Aika did at Ai-chan's grad?

Kago Ai - Mitsui Aika - Aikawa Maho - Yamagishi Riko

#858 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 09:19 AM

(tbh, them releasing merch doesn't mean anything at all, sadly. They released Manakan's Greeting Photobook in her absence and we all know how that played out .... they sold new Utachan merch right before her quitting, too...)

6DYNteh.png

#859 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:20 PM

Obviously those pics were taken before Maho's hiatus so it's not like it's recent but, it's so good to see her. She's really beautiful.
Aikawa%20Maho,%20Murota%20Mizuki,%20Sasa

I LOVE this!!! They ALL look so stunning!  Does anyone know if photo sets from this shoot are available anywhere?

EDIT:  ohhhhh I believe this is from a recent play/movie?  I remember hearing about it.  A title would be helpful at least, thanks.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#860 YellowAccel

YellowAccel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5038 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

^ Nipe, it's a promo pics for a game. There was a competition between MM and Angerme. More info are available in the Momusu thread ;)

MM: 1.Rio 2.Maria 3.Haruka 3. A: 1.Rikako 2.Rin 3.Yuki JJ: 1.Ichika 2. Sakura 3.Riai TF:  1.Shiori 2.Mizuho 3.Yuumi Beyooonds : 1.Rika 2.Kokoro 3.Honoka 

ON : 1.Sumire 2.Natsume 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users