• Please log in to reply
1166 replies to this topic

#821 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:28 AM

@taylorniw, don't waste your time on a_chen, i only ever see him appear when something bad happens to a h!p member  :c18:

^ That is mean, and totally inapropriate.

Just a playful way to say I miss Meimi's presence. I didn't mean offense, and Maho didn't die, she's simply a celebrity facing a challenge. We all have them. Sensitivity is only measured by emotional connection and I'm sure you've passed many homeless people with diseases and didn't bat an eyelid. Anyway, Maho is awesome and I hope she gets better.

we all know you miss meimi, but jokes like that are (clearly) too soon. just leave it at that. 

^stress may very well be a factor, probably the most common cause of anxiety and panic disorders among young people, however i don't think cutting down her activities will help. it will in the short term, but not in the long run. she needs to figure out how to better manage her time, find the cause of the stress (if it's that) and determine what's triggering the attacks. the time off was probably to get help from therapists to help with that, so after her break they'll probably start slowly putting her back into events until it's at normal pace again. 

as for management, i applaud them for the way they handled this. instead of taking the easy way out and making her graduate, they're actively trying to give her the help she needs while creating a safe space for her in anticipation of her return. a lot better than YG some other companies and how they handle their artists with mental health issues.

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#822 thegabriel

thegabriel

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 4361 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:23 AM

I wonder what day this was filmed on, seeing her like this is kind of hard to watch. :sob:

I wish her the best, Ganbatte AiAi!!!

@28:30 

J=J-段原瑠々

MM.'24-櫻井梨央  ON-中山夏月姫 

A-川村文乃  BYD-島倉りか  

TF-河西結心  KSSU-橋田歩果

#823 give me aiai

give me aiai

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:49 AM

Some of us are very devoted fans of girls and really don't like when people crack jokes about them leaving and being replaced. Have some respect, in the way that you want it from others.

That being said, I'm not very active in this part of the fandom of H!P because this forum is full of such toxicity, such as the comments seen in the previous pages; but I want to say some things.

Maho is the only thing that keeps me connected to this company now. I love Maria but she doesn't have the pull that this girl does. She's up there in kamioshi status right next to the first girl I ever liked in H!P (Miyabi).

This whole thing breaks my heart and positively frightens me. The video above upsets me in a way I didn't know I could be upset, because seeing my girl so listless when she's usually so vibrant and playful, absolutely pains me. I want the best for her and I will support her no matter what, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't absolutely terrified of an impending graduation for her. While she's insistent she wants to continue, so have a lot of girls and they've ultimately graduated.

So yeah. I'm scared she's gone. Jokes about how they're going to leave are very hurtful. It is positively free to not be a jerk to people about this lol.

#824 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:17 AM

^ That is mean, and totally inapropriate.

Just a playful way to say I miss Meimi's presence. I didn't mean offense, and Maho didn't die, she's simply a celebrity facing a challenge. We all have them. Sensitivity is only measured by emotional connection and I'm sure you've passed many homeless people with diseases and didn't bat an eyelid. Anyway, Maho is awesome and I hope she gets better.
Say that you miss her on her (or anju's) thread. Here, it is out of topic, furthermore since even if maho was to graduate, meimi wouldn't come back anyway.
It's just like if meimi was still in anju, and she was sick, her fans would be sad and worried, and there comes a guy who says "well i hope they will replace her with this kenshuusei i like" (i'd totally have been ok anytime to replace her by Maho.). How is it funny ?
So yes, i know there are worst things and situation in life. What a great reason to be disrespectful to Maho's fans. Go ahead and write that kind of jokes on meimi's thread. Not here.
And, also, please realize that you had the luck to have an oshi who not only chose to graduate by her own will in a very positive way, but that she also decided to stay a public person and have artistic activities after graduation. You can keep updated with her anytime, and maybe eventually meet her again when she'll be in a play.
Now, we all wish the same for Maho. But I think i am not the only one right now who is afraid this might not be as easy for her. And while your dear meimi is twitting and all, some of us are still suffering from Manakan loss, and might be about to live this a second time with Maho....
So, no. That's not funny.

This said, i'm pretty sure Maho is well surrounded, by her family and the members. I hope she'll get better soon.

#825 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:26 AM

Since Meimi has been brought up lol, she posted a comment on Aiai's condition, and sends her blessings 

https://twitter.com/...204654869291008

Maro did the same https://twitter.com/...460771054637056

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#826 KumaixKamei

KumaixKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3263 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

^nice of them to post comments <3 ANGERME love is forever <3 

Morning Musume    ANGERME                  Juice=Juice                  Tsubaki Factory          BEYOOOOONDS

1. Oda Sakura        1. Kamikokuryou Moe  1. Kanazawa Tomoko   1. Ono Mizuho             1. Yamazaki Yuhane

2. Morito Chisaki    2. Ise Layla.                  2. Dambara Ruru          2.  Niinuma Kisora       2. Eguchi Saya

3. Ikuta Erina.         3. Kawana Rin.             3. Matsunaga Riai         3. Kishimoto Yumeno  3. Hirai Miho

#827 chuchippon

chuchippon

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:11 PM

What I love about ANGERME is that they aren't just members, their relationship is more than that. They're basically bffs or sisters looking out for one another and always hanging out together (probably thanks to Ayacho's leadership)

At one point I also thought it was nice of them to have a Maho face sign while they were singing suki chan so that she wasn't "missed out" from the chant even though she was sick. I forreal just love that quality relationship they have with their members^^

上國料萌衣  室田瑞希 佐々木莉佳子 笠原桃奈 小関舞 船木結 梁川奈々美 加賀楓

#828 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:30 PM

1PhPGk.gif

ysF9QI.gif

#829 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:30 PM

wow, sad to hear this... Hope she's able to come back eventually!

#830 hanawopun

hanawopun

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2116 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

I just watched the clip at the 28:30 mark of Angerme's intro and focused on Maho the entire time.  So sad, she looks like she's forcing a smile, but has no life in her.

I also just realized that Maho is Momo's hero from the start - how sad.

Since most of this page has been responses to my insensitive post, I see I've affected many people and I hope you can accept my sincere apologies.

angermes_finest_hour.jpg

#831 Kaeseki

Kaeseki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1476 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:30 AM

^

You're right!  AiAi looks like she's mentally not there.  She's one of my top 5 H!P idols and really hope she gets back soon.

As to your earlier comment Hanawopun, I thought is was funny!  That said, I've got a sick sense of humor.  I've made similar comments in the past here and gotten scorched.  A good rule of thumb at hello-online is to not make comments in jest about a member leaving when a situation has arisen where the girl in question may very well leave.  It just causes unneeded drama.

#MAGA

#832 TheAnna18

TheAnna18

Yes

• Senpai
  • 1818 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 08:19 AM

Who thought that it was okay to make her stand there for a stupid new years greeting when she was clearly not up to it? And then to go ahead and air it after her hiatus is even worse, since everyone is looking at her and analyzing her while she is having a bad time. Maybe it is all in my head, but when I see her face I can't help but think that I also know what she is feeling, and if it is anything like that I can only imagine how unbearable it was for her to stand there while everyone else around is smiling and having cheerful conversations. To think that she has had to go out and perform feeling like that too is even worse.I wish that she would return, especially considering she is my favorite Angerme member, but unless H!P is willing to really work with her and help keep her stress levels down, I think graduation is imminent. I just can't imagine management handling this situation well, unless there have been other H!P girls that have had these issues and they kept it under wraps. Perhaps the job of being a popular idol will end up being too stressful for her, despite enjoying it so much when things are under control. Obviously the ideal situation would be for her to get her anxiety under control and continue her work as normal, but I wouldn't fault her either if it ended up being too difficult and she chose to return to a regular life. Life is too short for such a sweet girl to spend so much time being miserable.

siggie_zps6431208e.jpg

#833 miyooooons

miyooooons

mother

• Senpai
  • 2126 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 06:08 AM

I didn't know I was having panic attacks until my therapist put that word to what I was experiencing. I thought I was just really sick / getting the life sucked out of me. That's what it feels like. You may not even know why you're feeling that way, it just happens and you feel absolutely horrible and ill. So I get her in a certain way even though I don't have the same diagnosis as her.

Hope she recovers. Would be nice to see her smiling again. But you never know, she might need a loooooong time off :/ whatever helps her most.

MM:  A: 

J=J: ⬤ TF: 

BY:   ON: 

ALUM: Meimi Maasa KSSU'23: Yulia / Hinoha / Rena ~ edited: 2023/12/29

#834 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

(Very) Short video from "MODE" play:

https://twitter.com/...f_src=twsrc^tfw

"Actually, my name is not Michiko; it's Yoshiko." DON! :D

#835 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 05:49 PM

Has there been any news on her yet? I know Maachan has been in the office answering fanmail and stuff, so I was wondering if any of the other members had mentioned Maho on one of their blogs or something.

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#836 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 09:13 PM

I don't really follow the blogs too much, but I do follow their official FB pages that posts blogs links and stuff. I've seen Pics with just that member and Maho a few ties recently. I'm pretty sure they talk about her. But like I said I don't really read the blogs. 

HLxdmXb.png

#837 Miryoku

Miryoku

Ayacho~? BRAVO !

• Senpai
  • 1056 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 09:27 AM

Rina wrote in a recent blog "We were really excited because it had been a while since all the members met". But she didn't talk explicitely about Maho so i don't know if she was included in this or if she meant "all the active members"...
But her condition is really different from Maachan's. Because Maachan needs to rest and heal physically, but Maho needs to rest mentally so I can understand why, unlike Masaki, she doesn't blog or anything. Probably she was told not to think about work at all for a while...

#838 Gabby

Gabby

Keep your smile

• Senpai
  • 2224 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:33 AM

It was announced Aiai will miss all of angermes live house tour, hinafest, angermes hall tour, and their budokan.

HLxdmXb.png

#839 cjkuma

cjkuma

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 05:34 AM

update on maho

http://www.helloproject.com/news/6543/

confirms that she wont be back until at least after the tour ends (5/15/2017)...

Morning MusumeKaga KaedeMorito ChisakiIikubo Haruna / ANGERME:  Katsuta Rina, Takeuchi Akari. Kawamura Ayano

Juice=Juice: Miyazaki YukaMiyamoto Karin, Kanazawa Tomoko / Tsubaki Factory: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno, Ono Mizuho

Country Girls: Ozeki Mai / Kobushi Factory: Wada Sakurako, Hirose Ayaka / Other: Kiyono Momohime, Takase Kurumi

KSS: Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara

#840 Satur

Satur

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5683 posts

Posted 03 March 2017 - 01:41 PM

That could be good, if she will back healthy. With time for her recover there is a good chance she will be fine.

If you speak Spanish and like first times of Hello! Project, you can pay a visit to my blog Yaguchi y Yo (Yaguchi and Me).

Si entiendes español y te gusta la primera época de Hello! Project, puedes visitar mi blog Yaguchi y Yo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users