65 replies to this topic

#1 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:42 PM

RIZE+Productions+Idols+-+FESTIVE%252C+lo

RIZE Productions is a company that has created four idol groups, the military-themed loop, the animal-themed Candy Zoo and the colorful FES☆TIVE.  The fourth group that was recently formed is named Selection, and I have no information for them right now.  I blogged about RIZE idols here.  

Candy+Zoo+18+%2528Large%2529.jpg

Candy Zoo formed on May 18, 2013.  Each girl not only has an official color, but also an official animal, as would be expected from a group with “Zoo” in its name.  Although most of the member’s animals are ones that you would find in a zoo, Yuuna's official animal is a sheep.  Speaking of whom, in what may be a first for a Japanese idol group, the original leader, Sakamaki Yuuna, is not the oldest, but rather the youngest.  Candy Zoo recently performed a new song titled “GO GO ☆ Dinosaur”.  The saddest news about Candy Zoo, from my point anyway, is that the oldest member, Ootsuka Minami, graduated on May 25.  On June 21 Hoshi Riara became Candy Zoo's second leader.  Chiba Rian graduated on November 30, 2014.     

Members:

Hoshi Riara, Leader
Born: November 16, 2001
Nickname: Riichan
Color: White
Animal: Zebra
Note: Riara became the second generation leader as of June 21, 2014.

Yamamoto Himiko
Born: April 19, 2002
Nickname: Himichan
Color: Blue
Animal: Penguin

Nishisato Rina
Born: April 28, 2002
Nickname: Rinachan
Color: Orange
Animal: Panda

Sakamaki Yuuna
Born: November 20, 2002
Nickname: Yuuna
Color: Pink
Animal: Sheep
Note: Yuuna was the leader from the group's creation until June 20, 2014.

Nakajima Miyu 
Born: December 6, 2003 
Color: Red
Animal: Leopard 

Yamamoto Mikara 
Born: June 27, 2004 
Color: Purple 
Animal: Koala 

Graduated Members:

Ootsuka Minami 
Born: June 28, 2001 
Nickname: Minarin 
Color: Red 
Animal: Lion 

Chiba Rian 
Born: July 14, 2001 
Nickname: Rianchan 
Color: Yellow
Animal: Giraffe

Single:

“Soreike! Candy Zoo Machii” (“Let’s Go! Candy Zoo March”) (December 6, 2013) 
"CWB!!" (September 28, 2014)

loop+4A+%2528October+23%252C+2013%2529.j

The first group RIZE created was the military-themed loop, which formed on April 9, 2012 with six members.  During May and June 2013 loop had seven members, but they went back down to six, after the departure of original member of Yamada Ami.  They are the only RIZE group with an official music video, for their song “Susume! Hope!” (“Forward! Hope!”).  

Members: 

Asami Remi, Leader - Born on March 29, 1996 
Kawai Rena - Born on November 19, 1998 
Itabashi Miu - Born on July 14, 1999 
Katsuki Airi - Born on October 22, 2000 
Hosho / Otake Yuria*, Nickname: Yuririn - Born on December 3, 2001 
Aso Ao 

Graduated Members:  
Yamada Ami (2012 to 2013)
Yoshimura Megumi - Born on October 2, 2000 

*Yuria changed her family name to Hosho, although no official reason has been given.  

FES%25E2%2598%2586TIVE+1B.jpg

FES☆TIVE formed on May 18, 2013 with seven members.  At one point there were eight members, but currently there are seven again.  However, I think one member may be graduating soon.    

Members: 
Suzuki Mitsuki, Leader - Born on December 13, 1996 
Sakamoto Yuna - Born on October 8, 1994 
Hayama Honoka (a.k.a. Aoba Hinari) - Born on January 19, 1996 
Suzuki Kotone - Born on April 1, 1998 
Yokoi Honami - Born on September 2, 1998 
Shiozake Reia - Born on September 7, 1999 
Rahiyo Momoka 
Shiina Akari 

Graduated Members:
Sugano Yuma 
Fujimura Momoka - Born on March 29, 1999
Sakai Ami - Born on October 6, 1998

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#2 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

I'll keep an eye out, they seem interesting :)

I found another video of Candy Zoo :)

#3 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:56 PM

Yep, they are interesting!  I linked that Candy Zoo video on my blog.  I just added Twitter links to the first post, in case you want to follow them.  You might just get them to follow you back!  Candy Zoo and Yuria of loop are following me.     

"Sakura Gakuin 2010 ~message~" is the greatest album released in the 21st Century! Get your copy today and find out why!

Proudly supporting lots of idols... Sakura Gakuin ~ Caramel ☆ Ribbon ~ Aither ~ Prizmmy☆ ~ NA-NA ~ Himekko 5 ~ Candy Kiss ~ Sakuran Bom Bom ~ Onigokko 

The Most Rebellious Japanese Idol Blog: This Is Your Wake Up Call!  /  Young Idol Singers (Facebook) / Sensational Idols (Website)  

#4 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

Thank you for the Twitter links :)

#5 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:09 PM

Thanks to TheAnna18 I have new info on FESTIVE members and I updated the first post.  Also, I noticed yesterday that the RIZE Idols website has changed.  The problems I spoke about in my blog are gone.  I wonder if RIZE had intended to update their website all along (probable) or if someone on the RIZE staff read my blog and decided to do something about it!  :)  I linked my blog article on Twitter and some of the RIZE idols idols are following me, so I guess it's possible someone from RIZE read it.  

#6 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:40 PM

Megutan announced her graduation from loop the other day :(

#7 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

I haven't been looking at the loop blog lately.  Can you link the article that says Megumi is graduating?  

(I didn't even get an email from H!O about someone posting here.  What's with H!O?   :huh: ) 

#8 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

It was on Twitter. Both the main loop Twitter and her individual one. She graduated on the 6th. I don't read the blog so I don't know if there's anything on there.

Here's one of her tweets about it but if you dig thru the loop account to the 5th/6th or just look at her's you'll find tons https://twitter.com/...727777653821440

#9 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Thank you for the Twitter link, Nessy.  I found the blog article.  http://ameblo.jp/loo...1815397317.html  

The first post has been updated again!  :) 

#10 Guest_Jpop lover_*

Guest_Jpop lover_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:33 PM

I really like them too :)

It's a pity their cds are venue only...

#11 Nessy

Nessy

Gaki taishou

• Senpai
  • 1909 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:14 AM

^I go to their shows sometimes--if you want me to pick something up for you, PM me and we can work something out :)

#12 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:33 PM

As I've suspected for a while now, Selection is actually select members of the three RIZE groups.  http://ameblo.jp/rin...1830469327.html

#13 meltycreme

meltycreme

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

Candy Zoo is too cute <333 I want to buy their single...

♡kuma

#14 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Candy Zoo fans, first of all, make a screenshot of this and save it.  If you just right click and save the photo with your mouse, you will get a much smaller photo.  Second, there is an article with a few more pix!   http://www.girlsnews...medium=twitter 

This just popped up on Twitter.  Same pix, same article, different website!  http://yukan-news.am...p/20140515-282/

#15 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 03:15 AM

As usual, I'm a bit behind...but it seems three RIZE videos from April are on YouTube!  Now if you are expecting to hear the girls on stage sing louder than the audience's shouting you will be sorely disappointed.   XD  Sometimes a hand gets in the way of the picture so you can't see very well either....

#16 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Today is the 1st Anniversary of Candy Zoo, and they had a One Man Live!  Here's a couple Twitter photos.  

https://twitter.com/...5587840/photo/1

https://twitter.com/...1550850/photo/1

#17 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

Sad news for fans of Candy Zoo.  Today Ootsuka Minami, or Minarin as she is known to her fans, graduated.   :sob:  Minami has a difficult time being both a student and an idol.  I wish this sweet and cute girl best wishes!  :)    

Minami's graduation comment.  http://ameblo.jp/can...1861117200.html

Yuuna's goodbye to Minami.  http://ameblo.jp/yu-...1860429465.html

Rian's goodbye to Minami.  http://ameblo.jp/can...1861065666.html

#18 RenaiDestiny。

RenaiDestiny。

♥ Gorilla-kun ♥

• Senpai
  • 3347 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:00 PM

It's always the Otsuka/Ootsuka member, huh? (Juice=Juice lost Otsuka Aina in July 2013, and Candy Zoo lost Minarin.).

2DCV7Kc.jpg

#19 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:24 PM

Shortly after the graduation of Candy Zoo member Ootsuka Minami came the announcement of two new members!  I'm not liking the timing of this, but I won't say I'm surprised.  It was announced in two blogs (Candy Zoo's written by Yunna and Rina's) as well as Twitter two days ago (I just didn't pay attention to Candy Zoo's Twitter until today :P ).  The two new girls are.....

Miyu+Nakajima+%2528Age+10%2529.jpg Nakajima Miyu, age 10.

Mikara+Yamamoto+%2528Age+9%2529.jpg Yamamoto Mikara, age 9.

Both of then are very cute, but I'm not liking the fact that Miyu has Minami's color.  At least RIZE seem to have retired the Lion character.  I'll try to keep an open mind about both of them.  The girls will debut sometime in June.    

#20 I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

I ♥ Miyoshi Ayaka

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3739 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:18 AM

Short video with Himi-chan and Minarin!   <3

And an old video with loop candidate Hoshi Riara, who joined Candy Zoo instead.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users