• Please log in to reply
900 replies to this topic

#41 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:07 AM

I don't think it's really so much that Morning Musume has more weak singers, it's that they have less remarkable singers and more singers in the acceptable-good range. With the other groups it's not that hard to roughly rank the members in skill, whereas (imo) most of Morning Musume is pretty even in skill. Though they're pretty good at singing overall, only Sakura stands out as a really good singer whereas all the other groups have at least two girls that stand out that way. This is probably the same reason MM singles have shifted their focus more towards group lines rather than solo lines ever since Reina graduated. 

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#42 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

^ YES, thank you Ella Bee :) ... that's what I actually meant! Also, I don't think this is a bad thing like so many other people seem to (for example on tumblr: those confession blogs with people complaining how MM has sooo many bad singers -_- ). I thoroughly enjoy watching the girls grow and gather experience. It entertains me a whole lot more than watching a perfectly executing group like for example C-ute. They all sounded good in their performance? Well, much surprise XD ... This is in no way meant to insult C-ute fans btw! Actually it's more of a compliment :)

With MM and Tsunku sometimes choosing complete beginners I totally get my money's worth of watching idols grow into their business :)

^ Yes! Smileage sports some good singers - Kanon, Meimei and Akari are really good. Ayacho has her bad days but can sound pretty good as well. Kananan and Rina don't get to sing that much, but they never punished my ears or anything...

No.  XD She doesn't sing, she screams her lines, so "really good"? No way  XD She "punished" my ears in Romance no Tochuu  XD But I agree Maro and Dracula are good, I think Maro isn't praised enough imo.

But as long as the h!p girls' vocals are pleasant to hear, I don't care that much about techniques and vocal pedagogy.

And Uemu is actually good when she isn't dancing.

Uhm okay XD ... I always thought Akari is pretty good (for my liking). I really liked her lines in Yattaruchan for example.

What's sounding good to people's ears is mostly subject to discussion. I completely enjoy the voice of my oshi Haruka (not only because she's my oshi), but I've seen more than enough people that don't like her voice or think she's weak at singing...

6DYNteh.png

#43 ♥£i£ith♥

♥£i£ith♥

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 781 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:23 AM

In Juice=Juice, there's no annoying voices. Yuka and Akari may be pretty weak compared to the other three, but their singings at least are still pleasant to my ears. I rank them at #1 in H!P now, talking abt singing. (And plz go listening to Uemura's Osaka Koi no Uta, she's better than a lot of people thought...)

In MM I can't stand Masaki's voice (maybe her singing is not bad, but still, her voice...) The others are not really good except for Sakura and Mizuki (if she doesn't have any problem with her volume...)

In Berryz the only good singer is Miyabi. 

About C-ute, it's only Airi.

And S/age, Meimi is awesome. Kanon is quite reliable. I hate Akari's singing so much... 

#44 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

About C-ute, it's only Airi and Chisato.

You forgot someone, I fixed it for you  :good:

I'm no expert, but I consider Momoko to be one of H!P's best singers as well? I could be wrong, though.

JJ is a very balanced group, yes. Their "worst" singers are not bad, and will probably develop to the point where they sound good.

About MM. I like Masaki's normal voice, it's very unique and she probably has the easiest recognisable voice in the group right now, you can always tell when she is singing. I don't like it when she forces her voice, eg. in Shabondama, Brainstorming, and Wagamama (the live versions), or the overly cutesy, high-pitched one. With her normal voice I mean how she sings in Zero Kara Hajimaru Seishun for instance, she sounds so nice here.

Ayumi still can't finish her notes properly, but she's no longer shouting like she used to (thank God). Ayumi needs to practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, and practice even more. I was very impressed with her singing in the Chance! concert, but I know she can become even better.  But that's what makes the current line-up so much fun to follow; seeing them improve day by day.

Singers like Kana, Rina, and Haruna don't blow me out of my seat, but they're so pleasant and enjoyable to listen to. Their voices are soothing.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#45 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:57 AM

Well, I put Rinappu into the good singers group. She never was bad! She has that Eririn kind of singing which everyone loves

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#46 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:03 PM

^ I agree, I really like Rinapu's way of singing - it's almost a lazy, breezy sort of singing. Plus she really knows how to pick songs that suit her voice.

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#47 SacredWind

SacredWind

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:52 PM

@AmaSusE

i think you and Baekwan are talking about two different Akaris XD

Baekwan are refering to Uemura Akari, as he (she? i dunno) says that Akari "punished" his ears in Romance no Tochuu, a Juice=Juice song. He also writes Uemu later on in the comment.

And i think that you are referring to Takeuchi Akari, as you mentioned Yattaru-chan.

#48 Baekwan

Baekwan

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:21 PM

@AmaSusE

i think you and Baekwan are talking about two different Akaris XD

Baekwan are refering to Uemura Akari, as he (she? i dunno) says that Akari "punished" his ears in Romance no Tochuu, a Juice=Juice song. He also writes Uemu later on in the comment.

And i think that you are referring to Takeuchi Akari, as you mentioned Yattaru-chan.

No, I'm really talking about Oden in Romance no Tochuu, when all the Hello!Project Cast were singing it in a HaruCon. Her voice wasn't pleasant to hear XD Maybe I just need to get used to it and listen to more of her singing to appreciate it.

#49 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:03 PM

^

Takechan tends to yell her lines xDDD Or tended to. Now she seems to know how to use her voice ^^

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#50 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:02 AM

H9nzFO9.jpg

Pamphlet!

Looks like Riho is the devil on Ayacho's shoulder....:x

Banner closeup:

PdHrowL.jpg

This needs some more fangs. XD

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#51 Cio'24

Cio'24

ಥ⌣ಥ Aika and Zukki duet you say? ಥ⌣ಥ

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

^Looks HELLA HELLA HELLA

o0480048013035591857_zps5cb9e10b.jpg

#52 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

Those fangs!

#53 SayumiForever

SayumiForever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

I really want to see this musical omg <333

tumblr_inline_ns62zhWf0e1s1uix3_540.png

Set Made By Me

#54 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

I hope they upload S/mileages pic soon this musical looks fantastic

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#55 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:28 AM

I come bearing new updates :D

From the director of the musical's twitter (@suemitsu):

1) The final draft of the script has been finalized. Now waiting for rehearsals.

2) Even though the setting is vampires, they don't have the traditional weaknesses to crosses, holy water, garlic or silver stakes. Nor do they burn to ash in the sun, and they aren't eternally young or immortal either. Basically they're pretty similar to humans, except they drink blood (and there may be other differences that aren't elaborated on).

3) The entire cast is vampiric, there are no humans in the official cast list. 

4) The vampire girls in this musical are all going through a "Cocoon Period" where they transition from adolescence to adulthood, and as this occurs, they are subject to emotional instability in the process. Depending on the individual, those with the strongest symptoms of instability are taken to a sanatorium called "Kuran", where they are separated from others for safekeeping.

In other words there probably isn't going to be much vampire action, and in the vein of Stacies, the setting is just a tool to explore the emotional and mental maturation of girls growing up. The vampire twist gives it an otherworldly feeling, and allows a dramatization of the narrative, obviously. XD Still, I'm curious to see just how unstable they are (hello Riho/Faye, are you making a comeback?). Still excited for everything!

idei4oBR.jpg

#56 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:36 AM

The essence of growing up is always nice to watch. Reminds you of your own rebellious phase huh. XD

I can imagine them singing Junjou Hankouki at some point of the play :arrow:

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#57 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:04 AM

Side note: The director also hinted that Lilium is very similar thematically to his previous play called "Trump"....which was all BL (boy's love, aka gay gay gay gay). Except Lilium is all girls so well....Lilium = lily = yuri yuri yuri. lmao. This should be good.

idei4oBR.jpg

#58 Hexoone

Hexoone

The Embodiment of Schrödinger's cat and the Two Sided Coin.

• Senpai
  • 5378 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

^ WELL WELL. Some people did predict that it might have something to do with those themes. 

And I have to admit I'd be lying if that was not what I'm looking forward to :wub:

Sayumi will surely be catching this play. 

-----

Too bad Harunan isn't in the play else Harunan x Dawa would be nice. :P

But Fukuhime x Take-chan is a dangerous combo  :ph34r:

post-86820-0-64715800-1379316256.jpg

Thanks and credits to ` ♥ [ Apple Cake's Graphics ]~

#59 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:23 AM

Nevermind, delete lol

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#60 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 03:25 AM

yep, thinking it's yuri since day 1 :ph34r:

so they are basically humans, but hematophagous :c11: like mosquitos XD lol

two words summary of this musical : "Love" "bite" :nosebleed: :nosebleed: :ph34r:

Dark Yuri Peaberry :nosebleed: :nosebleed: (hey it rhymes lol)

hope my pairings ...........

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users