#421 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

Spoiler

Also, hello fellow Duu lover who is the same age as me! *waves*

Oh my god I'm so sorry. I was typing that while doing homework so I didn't comprehend very well. ^^ Though that did answer your question, right? 

But hello to you, too! 

「孤独なサバイバー

#422 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 10:26 PM

I REALLY REALLY WANNA WATCH TRUMP NOW UGH.

and omg hearing that this "trilogy" is spinning off to a 7 part series is just...too exciting.

hopefully some of the future productions will include some H!P girls, but if there arent any, i'm still gonna keep an eye on these musicals :D

#423 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

Lilium backstage footage from the bonus DVD

OK, this seals it, I'm getting this DVD. Just for all the bonus stuffs.

#424 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:36 PM

It took me a while to realize "If ever I should say to the moment" was in English XD That line is even worse than Kamozaland.

I barely even know what it means in English? Anyone care to explain? I know what she's trying to say, but still...

Posted Image

#425 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:45 PM

So after watching that backstage footage and seeing Duu collapsing onto the floor backstage after that last bow and cried...I just went :sob: You did a great job Duu! I feel her. I really do at that moment. I'm proud of her even though I'm more biased towards Ayumin. Also all those monomane were hilarious! Ayumin imitating Kana etc...too funny :good:  And Takechan's Sakura monomane was so on point I couldn't agree further. Perfect.

Anyone who bought this DVD can the clarify whether that footage above is all there was? Or there were more scenes?

#426 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:52 PM

@BerryzFan123: The full line was "If ever I should say to the moment, stay on! You're so beautiful". In proper English, it would go, "If I should say something to this moment, stay as you are, for you are beautiful"..

@avanpiper: That's only half of the extras. XD

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#427 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

@avanpiper: That's only half of the extras. XD

All the more reason to get this DVD then :good:

#428 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

I really do hope that Kudo has a lead role in a musical or a play someday. She's never been my bias in MM but I do love her as a member and her greatest moments for me have always been in stage plays. She did a great job in Stacy's and she's stood out to me too in some of the scenes I have seen her in Lilium. I think she'd do so well as an actress, for some reason she reminds me of Niigaki when acting on stage.

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#429 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:16 PM

As a fellow Thespian, I love watching Kudo as an actress. Not being biased, but I think she has the most acting promise out of the current 9/10/11ki and S/m 2nd gen. I really think that H!P should have another fictional show like Suugaku Joshi Gakuen (or AKB's Bimyo~) to showcase their acting talents. Maybe something a little darker than Suugaku though. But a collective H!P drama nonetheless. That would be amazing!

Posted Image

#430 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:28 PM

As a fellow Thespian, I love watching Kudo as an actress. Not being biased, but I think she has the most acting promise out of the current 9/10/11ki and S/m 2nd gen. I really think that H!P should have another fictional show like Suugaku Joshi Gakuen (or AKB's Bimyo~) to showcase their acting talents. Maybe something a little darker than Suugaku though. But a collective H!P drama nonetheless. That would be amazing!

OMG I'd die for a MM or H!P drama!!!

#431 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:58 AM

DVD sold 1,187 in its second week, ranked #18 on Soundscan.

It ranked #8 the first week with 5,132 sold, it has sold 6,383 total.

http://www.phileweb....top20/1628.html

#432 AmaSusE

AmaSusE

チーム はるちゃん

• Senpai
  • 6315 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:24 PM

^ Is there any comparison to other stage play DVDs? Is this a good or bad number? 

6DYNteh.png

#433 CAiTlin_Beat

CAiTlin_Beat

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1078 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 03:34 PM

Has this play been subbed? :)

#434 claneksi

claneksi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5302 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:10 AM

^

^ I don't know the detailed comparison, but I reckon that's a pretty good number.  Stage plays and musicals rarely sold as well as concerts, and that is concert level sales. (Though a rather low sales concert DVD)

#435 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

^
^

^ The fact that it actually sold out in Amazon.jp a while ago should mean that they didn't think it'd sell this well, Lilium also boosted TRUMP's sales. So I think overall, this play is selling like hot cakes (at least) compared to other stage plays.

Also, Estrea and gang are working on the subs.

#436 joshmos

joshmos

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 858 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:59 PM

"Duu" we think the Eng Sub version might be ready by Halloween? Wishful thinking?? (sorry if I'm impatient..just dying to see this!!)

MOZENATOR

#437 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

It would be such a treat to watch it on Halloween!

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#438 beyooooonk

beyooooonk

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1220 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:58 PM

I was just going to comment about the status of this (I'm so pushy XD) but Halloween would be great!

(I don't mean to speak for others, but at least for me, I don't really care about the extra commentary at this point in time... just the play's fine for me!  Although if it adds to the story in some way I wouldn't mind waiting the extra time.  And besides, Estrea is gracious enough to be doing this so she can take as much time as she wants to sub to where she feels comfortable! :) )

Posted Image

#439 Director_Maiha

Director_Maiha

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1537 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

The Chinese subtitled version is out on the tracker. Never have I been so happy to be so fluent in both English and Chinese. Just popping in to say how surprised and proud I am of the entire cast and their amazing acting skills. I couldn't believe these deep and conflicting emotions (especially Meimei) are coming from such young girls. I really wish I could've seem this live! I now patiently await Estrea and her English subs.

Reina=Queen(spanish)+Reina=Perfect(japanese)=Reina is a perfect queen.
taenysiiiiig1.jpg

喜欢是淡淡的爱。爱是深深的喜欢。

#440 milcah-chan

milcah-chan

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 290 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 01:46 AM

Still Checking this thread every day for the subs. The song spoilers (only watched the eli eli song though so that I can still be surprised when I finally watch the play), pics, and estrea's awesome feedback boost makes me eager to watch it as the day goes by. But I can still ways though. It's more important to have a perfectly executed subbing than a rushed one since it's a play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users