• Please log in to reply
900 replies to this topic

#361 Blossom321

Blossom321

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 321 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:10 AM

I realllllllly want to watch this now, but I can't. Im on my phone for few days, and I can only play youtube n dailymotion on phone, plus my internet is slow right now.

#362 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:22 AM

Is it better than Stacies?

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

#363 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:27 AM

^Yes it is. This is a heck of a lot better.

Just finished watching it. I don't know how to feel now. It was beautiful, yet sadistic and just terrifying. 

Warning, spoilers ahead. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

And that plot twist scared me. Actually this whole production scarred me, but I'm fine with that. This was amazing. And I'm excited to get English subs for it (I understood about half of it and I was terrified, I think I'll be close to dead when I fully understand this) . Thank you again Estra for subbing and raving about this. : D

#364 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

Just finished watching it. I don't know how to feel now. It was beautiful, yet sadistic and just terrifying. 

Warning, spoilers ahead. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

And that plot twist scared me. Actually this whole production scarred me, but I'm fine with that. This was amazing. And I'm excited to get English subs for it (I understood about half of it and I was terrified, I think I'll be close to dead when I fully understand this) . Thank you again Estra for subbing and raving about this. : D

Spoiler

#365 kuroageha

kuroageha

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 500 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:32 PM

Warning, spoilers ahead. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

DQPBJMeP.jpg

Read Only Member Mode: ON .__.v

set by me :D

my graphic thread <<death thread :P:

#366 Bexie

Bexie

You can't spell Yoshizawa without oshi

• Senpai
  • 1278 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:29 PM

I've watched a load of the songs being performed, but not any of the rest of the musical as I won't understand a single word XD I love the songs though! And it also seems like Zukki has a bigger part than she did in Stacies... I kept forgetting she was even there in that, lol.

Although I'm sure I'll probably be shocked when I see the songs with subtitles - I was for Stacies, and that was how I actually ended up watching it. I'd never really paid attention to the stage plays MM has done before, but I stumbled across "Kimagure Zetsubou Arigatou" and thought it was beautiful, so I looked up the performance of it from the play, with subtitles. I had absolutely NO idea what the play was about, so when it got to

"making us eat people"

I was like WTF IS THIS PLAY

THIS SONG SOUNDED SO PRETTY

WAT

zukkisig.png

Eternal Yossie Fangirl
<3 Zukki <3

Harunan ~ Kanana ~ Duu ~ Kaedi ~ Ruru 

You did well, Jonghyun

#367 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:33 PM

I really want to watch this but I wanna watch the subbed version so I'll have to wait patiently. But the songs sound amazing!

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#368 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

Warning, spoilers ahead. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#369 ZhiKai

ZhiKai

一生鞘師

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:29 PM

watched it in parts because i do not want to finish it so quickly.

I always like to watch vampire movies. Which is why i m so crazed about Lilium (idol + vampire = perfect)  XD

Spoiler

#370 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

I've watched a load of the songs being performed, but not any of the rest of the musical as I won't understand a single word XD I love the songs though! And it also seems like Zukki has a bigger part than she did in Stacies... I kept forgetting she was even there in that, lol.

Although I'm sure I'll probably be shocked when I see the songs with subtitles - I was for Stacies, and that was how I actually ended up watching it. I'd never really paid attention to the stage plays MM has done before, but I stumbled across "Kimagure Zetsubou Arigatou" and thought it was beautiful, so I looked up the performance of it from the play, with subtitles. I had absolutely NO idea what the play was about, so when it got to

"making us eat people"

I was like WTF IS THIS PLAY

THIS SONG SOUNDED SO PRETTY

WAT

Estrea subbed the songs a while ago. So the translations are available if you know where to look ^^

But imo, the lyrics weren't as crazy or gory as Stacy's.

@Momusu '14

Spoiler

#371 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

ignore this double post *sorry*

#372 Nakari

Nakari

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:16 PM

Spoiler

tumblr_nrywleOAkq1so07v9o1_500.jpg

By: Me

#373 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:22 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#374 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

Just jumping in to the discussion. 

Spoiler

Indeed in theatre, everything has to be exaggerated because it is not the same as doing a movie behind a camera. So the three screams really do make a difference and I personally think they did a really good job on that. Ayumi was really good as Cherry who is pretty extreme and PMS-y. In theatre, like Nakari said, would also use the other actors as extras if their character is not significant in the scene.

Spoiler

「孤独なサバイバー

#375 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:08 PM

Just jumping in to the discussion. 

Spoiler

Indeed in theatre, everything has to be exaggerated because it is not the same as doing a movie behind a camera. So the three screams really do make a difference and I personally think they did a really good job on that. Ayumi was really good as Cherry who is pretty extreme and PMS-y. In theatre, like Nakari said, would also use the other actors as extras if their character is not significant in the scene.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#376 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

「孤独なサバイバー

#377 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:28 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#378 KuronoKame

KuronoKame

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 389 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also, just a side comment because I really wanted to say it: I really do love this play (unfortunately my DVD didn't come to me this week but I might get it on Monday >.>) And I'm way too observant to find a few Stacy's references in that play. Well, other than the Trump references as well. 

「孤独なサバイバー

#379 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:03 PM

Spoiler

Also, just a side comment because I really wanted to say it: I really do love this play (unfortunately my DVD didn't come to me this week but I might get it on Monday >.>) And I'm way too observant to find a few Stacy's references in that play. Well, other than the Trump references as well. 

Spoiler

#380 Paramorning

Paramorning

Nen!

• Senpai
  • 1603 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

This is literally a conversation of spoilers and I am so tempted to read them!! Let this be the one plot twist I don't spoil for myself XD

23uwwsp.gif
工藤広瀬岸本鈴木

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users