• Please log in to reply
900 replies to this topic

#341 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 06:52 PM

well she have more experience , remember village musical sugo chara and lilium was confirmation of her talented

#342 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

歒まらγͺい!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

There's still so much we have to find out :o  I'm still completely trapped in this musical. Couldn't think of anything else all day.

For me, the best actress from that line-up is MeiMei

For me too. I think it's not only her experience, she's got real talent.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#343 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:26 PM

the song 13 of updated album is great and the performance of the musical is better 

#344 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:36 PM

ok now know the relationship of lilium and trump only one character repeat

#345 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:45 AM

the song 13 of updated album is great and the performance of the musical is better 

You mean the album just released yesterday was different from the previous ones where fans bought at the theater?

Edit: I just found out there IS an updated version *gasps* I found the link in twitter
Lilium updated version

#346 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

^Yes the album released yesterday comes with 2 more songs (Himitsu no Hana ga Hokorobu and Stigma), plus an unabridged version of Eli, Eli Lema Sabachthani. 

I almost want to spend time answering all the questions but I'll let the subs speak from themselves. It's still gonna take a while guys. Don't work yourself into a frenzy just yet.

idei4oBR.jpg

ζ°Έι γ«ε’²γηΆšγ‘γ‚‹θŠ±γͺんていγͺγ„γ€γ™γΉγ¦γ―γ„γšγ‚Œζž―γ‚Œγ¦ζœ½γ‘ζžœγ¦γ—γΎγ†γ€‚

#347 spiro150

spiro150

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 672 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:56 AM

I supposed what the new songs are spoiler? specially Himitsu no Hana ga Hokorobu

#348 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 04:06 AM

I supposed what the new songs are spoiler? specially Himitsu no Hana ga Hokorobu

I'll update it in my channel (by today, depends on the internet speed in my lab) so you can watch if curious.

^Thanks Estrea for explaining, no wonder when I watched it, I was thinking, ehhh...this song wasn't in the album at all, so I was pretty happy because Ayumin, Takechan, Zukki and Rina were the ones performing this. More Ayumin for me :good:

#349 wsdbf

wsdbf

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:56 AM

Guys...I read about the TRUMP thing....it was the lilium sequel right? Do they released it in dvd? I already ordered it in cd japan for lilium, but then I heard about Trump....and sesrch for it in cd japan....but they don't sell it....

#350 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:01 AM

I've watched through part of Lillium so far even though I dont understand they all have definitely improved in acting and musicals, sakura and meimei ^_^ . I'm not done yet but I'll rewatch it when you finish the subs no rush.

#351 avanpiper

avanpiper

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:05 AM

Here you go guys, the two updated songs not included in the previous soundtrack.

Spoiler

#352 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

TRUMP is the Lilium prequel. It's on Amazon jp. TRUTH version here and REVERSE version here. It's more or less the same thing except the cast gets shuffled around different roles. I have the Truth version with me.

idei4oBR.jpg

ζ°Έι γ«ε’²γηΆšγ‘γ‚‹θŠ±γͺんていγͺγ„γ€γ™γΉγ¦γ―γ„γšγ‚Œζž―γ‚Œγ¦ζœ½γ‘ζžœγ¦γ—γΎγ†γ€‚

#353 wsdbf

wsdbf

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 134 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:02 AM

Wo.....ok...so the character who was involved only lily , snow and faruus?(I don't kmow the correct spell for him) wow I want to see this, did amazon can shipped to other country. Thanks so much for the info estrea

#354 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

Trump is its own story, but set in the same universe. There are recurring themes and characters, but it's NOT the same. It's set thousands of years before Lilium so be warned. XD

Yes, Amazon does ship to other countries, but you have to check if they ship to yours. I know they ship to mine, but I'm not sure if they cover everywhere.

idei4oBR.jpg

#355 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

歒まらγͺい!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

Thanks for all the info and for all your work, Estrea. I think a lot of us underestimate your work :good:

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#356 SayumiForever

SayumiForever

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:37 PM

I FINALLY saw the musical yesterday..IT IS SO DEPRESSING. ;A; But it moved me to tears

tumblr_inline_ns62zhWf0e1s1uix3_540.png

Set Made By Me

#357 Mizuxpon

Mizuxpon

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 03:28 AM

I FINALLY saw the musical yesterday..IT IS SO DEPRESSING. ;A; But it moved me to tears

Me too... me too... It was fantastic though and I loved it. But it was very sad and somewhat traumatizing... but still I loved it!

#358 Haro66

Haro66

Graduated member

• Validating
  • 1318 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:14 AM

I watched Lilium 3 times without sub-titles XD haha

#359 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:25 AM

In 20 minutes I'll be watching it. I hope you guys are right about it being good. I'm using a lot of space on my laptop to download this.

I'm probably going to understand about a fourth of it, but I can't wait anymore because everybody is raving about it. Lol

#360 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:25 AM

just finished watching.........

the last scene is just terrifying.

riho did such a great job and im still shock by the actions in the end. imagine just sitting there at the theatre, oh goodness how great would that be :P

this whole musical is just so beautiful and tragic...and terrifying but so amazing too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users