• Please log in to reply
150 replies to this topic

#41 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Thanks for the info guys!  One last question...why is the second round selling out before the first one?  Shouldn't it be the other way around...I assume the rounds are for different days?

#42 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:06 PM

^I think it's just the rounds in which they release the tickets?  :huh:

--

http://gekirena.tumb...48s-37th-single

"8USD per voting ticket for 200 tickets, 10USD thereafter + Paypal fee(*)."

^When I read that I assume she/he means $8 for 1 ticket, but the 200 tickets part makes it seem like $8 for 200 tickets, which sounds too stupid to even be right ^^;

Would someone be kind enough to explain fully how this works? I'm voting on my own for the first time and have no idea how to vote like this XD

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#43 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:11 PM

This person is offering overseas fans an opportunity to vote through the theater edition, which is cheaper than buying through the actual CDs (basically half off before shipping fees). They're offering you up to 200 tickets for $8US, so $1600US and $10US for anything beyond that. I imagine they'll just send you the codes over e-mail. It's win-win for the power voter who is overseas, but it's incredibly beneficial to the seller in this case, who gets to go to handshake events for only a fraction of the cost, on top of keeping the the theater photo (you have to pay extra to receive this). They likely were anyway if they're offering it at that cost, they're just getting a boatload more.

So if you're okay with them meeting the idols you're voting for, by all means, go this route. I am petty and as such am not interested in this route for someone I'm not friends with. :D

#44 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

is the site owner indonesian? lololol

I don't think so.

>
definitely for overseas fan. Can you imagine the shipping cost say for 100 cds? plus the risk not getting the shipment? custom tax?
This the voting code is sent via email, even guarantee to get to you before the voting deadline.
I think you can but any number of ticket, $8 each to 200 tickets then $10 each afterthat.

On one thumbler people collectively polling money for voting their oshi.

#45 AzNXIII

AzNXIII

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:20 PM

The song is ok. i can't wait for it.

yayy for mayuyu as center again!  :good: 

#46 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

Ahh I understand now, Thank you for helping me! 
I don't know whether I should vote this way or buy the album myself because I live in the UK so I don't think it would get to me in time :/

#47 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:36 AM

The song is ok. i can't wait for it.

yayy for mayuyu as center again!  :good: 

yay for mayuyu! :good:

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#48 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:24 AM

honestly .. oversea sellers ..
I disapprove of them when they sell you at that high price ..
fact is .. yes .. we are desperate to vote .. but what are this seller desperate for?

Its pretty obvious that we have CD + vote + Hand Shake + Photo or CD + vote + 2 Photo..
We know .. no one care about the CD given we are talking about multiple purchase ..
So we are only talking about vote + Handshake + photo ..
If we are want the vote .. there is only Handshake + photo ..
If they are selling the photo .. and also that is questionable because are you sure its truly random or randomly selected from the lowest popularity stack ..LOL
and the popular ones are at high price ..
So what do we have left? >>>> Handshake ..

So honestly are you sure the seller is helping us get vote? or are we helping them get their Handshake?
there is nothing wrong with it ... but when .. Vote + Photo > Cost of order ..
we are sending them to the handshake for free and with some spending money ...

I feel that the price should be lower .. so that we help each other out .. we get our vote at a good price and they get their handshake at good price ..
This is not international fans helping each other .. but international fan taking advantage of another ..
The price is just too high .. I am sorry ..

And beside .. buying votes don't help the idols at all ..
if you buy 200 votes its still 200 single sales ..
if you don't buy it and order it in yourself .. its 400 single sales ..LOL

So do you want to see this single go pass 2 million ?

#49 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

^

I have the same "question" when people said they're "saving money" buying 2nd hand CDs or even digital copies (not counted in oricon) ^^; lol but they have their "reasons" lol

not that I'm "on their side" or anything, but business is still a business even if it's a "help a wota out" :ph34r:

teamwota.tumblr.com did said it is a shop

can't just assume they'll "work" for free

yes, I agree with the "international fans helping each other", but it's a "should", not a "must"

can't take it for granted ^^; ....

Thanks for the info guys!  One last question...why is the second round selling out before the first one?  Shouldn't it be the other way around...I assume the rounds are for different days?

"rounds" as in the periods of time they accepting order. NOT the date, venues or sections, etc

the 3rd round (total of 8 rounds) is currently open (from April 11 to April 15)

see here : http://akb48.chara-ani.com/

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#50 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:42 AM

^
I have the same "question" when people said they're "saving money" buying 2nd hand CDs or even digital copies (not counted in oricon) ^^; lol but they have their "reasons" lol

not that I'm "on their side" or anything, but business is still a business even if it's a "help a wota out" :ph34r:

teamwota.tumblr.com did said it is a shop

can't just assume they'll "work" for free

yes, I agree with the "international fans helping each other", but it's a "should", not a "must"

can't take it for granted ^^; ....

no worries .. just remember to remind people of that when you need help on something one day .. :P

#51 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

"rounds" as in the periods of time they accepting order. NOT the date, venues or sections, etc

That's what i meant ^^;

#52 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:13 AM

^

yeah I know,  I'm just trying to clarify the definition of "round"

so I quote everything lol  (and you did sounds like you are not sure :ph34r: .... or it's just me misunderstanding stuff as usual ^^; lol )

no worries .. just remember to remind people of that when you need help on something one day .. :P

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#53 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

NMB's third round handshake numbers, the other groups anywhere?

TeamN         TeamM         TeamBⅡ       研究生
柏木   20/20②   矢倉   18/18③   渡辺   18/18②   大段   *0/*6
山本   18/18②   白間   16/18(1).  高柳   16/20(1).  城     *0/*6
吉田   *9/18     山田   16/18     渋谷   12/12③   中野   *0/*6
村重   *8/16     藤江   11/18     薮下   11/18     松岡   *0/*6
上西   *5/15     高野   *7/12(1).  市川   *3/12(1).  山尾   *0/*6
加藤   *5/*9     赤澤   *6/*6     日下   *3/*6     明石   *0/*3
須藤   *3/*6     谷川   *3/*9     門脇   *2/*6     石田   *0/*3
西村   *2/*6(1).  村上   *2/*9     梅田   *1/18     鵜野   *0/*3
小谷   *2/12     村瀬   *2/*6     上枝   *0/*9     高山   *0/*3
太田   *1/*6(1).  久代   *1/*6     井尻   *0/*6     照井   *0/*3
室       *1/*6     三浦   *0/*6(1).  磯     *0/*6     西澤   *0/*3
古賀   *0/*3(1).  石塚   *0/*6     植田   *0/*6     松村   *0/*3
岸野   *0/*6     沖田   *0/*6     川上千 *0/*6     森田   *0/*3
山岸   *0/*6     川上礼 *0/*6     木下春 *0/*6
山口   *0/*6     木下百 *0/*6     内木   *0/*6
與儀   *0/*6     近藤   *0/*6     林     *0/*6
河野   *0/*3     武井   *0/*6     黒川   *0/*3
山内   *0/*3     東     *0/*3
          三田   *0/*3

#54 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

Was just going to post this.

Third round:

Total stats (top ranks):
Spoiler

AKB48 stats:
Spoiler

SKE48 stats:
Spoiler

NMB48 stats:
Spoiler

HKT48 stats:
Spoiler

#55 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:23 PM

山田み *4/*4(3次)
SKE48 Yamada Mizuho is doing ok .. right?
I been look at it .. it seem only a few was left when I was looking ..
I don't understand it .. cos on the site I remember it putting her no. 6 is available .. but here it she have only 4 block?

anyway .. I can't make it for the handshake .. so I bid those double theater photo and won 20 copies on 3rd round ..
I guess that's the max i can go .. now I wonder .. when am i suppose to pay and do the delivery details .. hmm ..

#56 arden

arden

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:34 PM

I never understood that handshake stat. Can anyone explain? What are those numbers mean?

#57 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:03 AM

The first number is the amount of slots sold out of the maximum they have.  If there is a number in () then that means they have that many that are almost sold out.  A slot is a time (usually 90 minutes) where everyone goes to handshake that member.  It's 10 seconds of time for each ticket you have in that slot.   So if someone is 20/20 they sold out and have nothing left.  Not all members have 20, some have less depending on what is expected.  4/8(2) means they sold out 4 of their total 8 but have 2 that are almost sold.

h_obanner.jpg

#58 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

A lot of numbers have a * in front of them.

Additionally some numbers relating to the almost sold out slots are in circles and some have a Kanji next to them (次).

Do these things also have a certain meaning?
_________

As I like the A-side for this single I am definitely getting a copy (but not more, I can't afford more right now).

#59 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:58 AM

the * is there because of formatting so the table stays in shape when monospaced fonts are used.

the numbers in circles or if you see this "(X次)" represent the round which all the slots were sold out.  

The number in the brackets is the number of slots almost sold out

#60 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:59 AM

the * is there because of formatting so the table stays in shape when monospaced fonts are used.
the numbers in circles or if you see this "(X次)" represent the round which all the slots were sold out.  
The number in the brackets is the number of slots almost sold out

Ah, that's what they mean. Thanks a lot for explaining it :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users