tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#42 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

I think that's actually interesting, that Takatsuka Natsuki isn't applying, as she's a draftee and newly joined. Of course, of the draftees, who have good chances of ranking or even ranking high? It's hard to say. But still, being that new and not applying is strange. Especially when her Team KII draftee team mates are.

#43 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

As I was saying .. it would be good for draft members, team 8 .. newcomers to take part..
they actually may have a slight advantage against the KKS as they are push in another way which may get more exposure ..
I don't think its pure luck .. but if there is any lucky girl from these newcomer who manage to get a place ..their future and popularity will accelerate ..
I call it the heroine effect ..where she is the bright light that come from nowhere or the "destiny" effect ..where the wota believe she is "the one" , "center nova" all that nonsense ..
Its like Sakura who got her success accelerated after being the sole winner for HKT48 to get a place in 2012..
and like Paruru .. a sole KKS winner in 2010 who despite getting hit by a period of lows .. still got to where she is ..
For me .. I am interested with who will the fans, wotas choose to be their next big thing .. :)

#44 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 04:55 PM

Truth be told I personally don't care about any Team 8 member as of now. They've only just been announced and we know nothing about them (except for the girls who had their blogs/twitter with some not so fandom-friendly information get revealed by 2ch).

If these girls are to rank in early June, they better crank up the promotion of them by a factor of a lot. I don't think the intention is for any of them to rank now though, it's just too early.

#45 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:27 PM

Do you think we'll be seeing team 8 girls in senbatsu this year? Unless they pass up on having a Team 8 rep. 

-

With the 16 new places for this election plus the 11 spots opened up by graduated, graduating or non participants, there are now 27 spots in the rankings up for grabs.

It actually makes me wonder why someone who came 34th in the last election decided not to apply..  :c11:

#46 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:34 PM

No idea. If they've found an "ace" or two, they will push them like they do with all of these girls from the very beginning. But senbatsu is hard to get. It will come though if they reach enough popularity.

Edit: To answer your question, the only reason I can possibly see, is that of graduation. It's a speculation, but it makes zero sense not to participate especially when you're from AKB48 itself and you had a decent rank the previous year.

That said, there's many open spots this year so that is great as we can get more new faces in (or old...), and I cannot wait for it to happen (although that really depends on it being streamed.)..

#47 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:10 AM

I wonder if there's gonna be a "Mariko-type announcement" like last year. Sure it brings up hype but I hope not...

*Edit. 200th post!!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#48 Yunku1990

Yunku1990

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:37 AM

This is going to be hard, 
i'm not even sure what to think of these elections, but i really need to know why ayarin decided not to participate.

i hope she isn't going to graduate..

Would be interesting to see if any of the team 8 members rank, so there is something to keep an eye on

a34636f3-7c5d-43a3-ae98-bb2ab4e9db11_zps
Set By ME, for ME, Don't Touch or i'll have to get my broom

#49 Aeria

Aeria

The Vagabond Dreamer

• Senpai
  • 1535 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 04:35 AM

Team 8 is able to apply? It's highly unlikely that any of them will rank high if they even rank at all.

So, I don't recognize half of ones that applied. It's time to look some of these girls up. : P

#50 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

I wonder if there's gonna be a "Mariko-type announcement" like last year. Sure it brings up hype but I hope not...

*Edit. 200th post!!

1st gen member for sure. Or Maybe Sae, I don't see why though because she's a captain now.. Yukirin? She's got a solid solo career. I hope it's someone unexpected XD

#51 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

*Edit. 200th post!!

1st gen member for sure. Or Maybe Sae, I don't see why though because she's a captain now.. Yukirin? She's got a solid solo career. I hope it's someone unexpected XD

ya 1st gen.. but i would guess Takamina ..LOL .. i would guess she will still be in as manager and will be doing PR with the fans and motivating the girls at the same time with maybe some side jobs as a well-known personality .. and not being an idol free her from certain restriction of an idol ..

#52 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

I don't really want any big personal announcement like that at the election for the simple reason that it ends up overshadowing a lot of the other things. Instead of talking about so and so girl's placement, it'll just become "OH WOW MARIKOSAMA THIS AND THAT!!" instead, especially from media. It's better to save those things for concerts, etc.

#53 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 11:26 PM

*Edit. 200th post!!

ya 1st gen.. but i would guess Takamina ..LOL .. i would guess she will still be in as manager and will be doing PR with the fans and motivating the girls at the same time with maybe some side jobs as a well-known personality .. and not being an idol free her from certain restriction of an idol ..

I've pictured Kojiharu. Or Yukirin - she's pretty good with her solo career.

I had a strange thought late one night that Mayuyu would - like, she gets #1 and says she accomplished her goal. But i really don't think she would do that ^^;

I don't really want any big personal announcement like that at the election for the simple reason that it ends up overshadowing a lot of the other things. Instead of talking about so and so girl's placement, it'll just become "OH WOW MARIKOSAMA THIS AND THAT!!" instead, especially from media. It's better to save those things for concerts, etc.

Agreed. I posted above that I wondered if anything like last year would happen, and said I hope that it wouldn't. I agree with your reason too ^_^

I don't want sad tears, I want happy tears! (Yes, I'm looking at you, Yuihan) :lol:

Sasshi as center was a surprise. So I expect more surprises either way in this election too.

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#54 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Amazing OPV video of Sasshi for the election.  Go Sasshi! :respect:

You can also turn on the English captions :good:

#55 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:25 PM

Wow, that really is a well-produced video! Whomever made it sure did a great job.

And to quote from the description on the page:

A happy year often passes by too easily and too quickly

Through last year's general election
Sashihara finally stood, squarely, at the center
and had a massively popular single.
As the election's first place finisher,
she gained more opportunities
and proved her perspiration and hard work since coming to HKT48.

This year's general election,
striving comrades are rocketing up,
and upcoming stars are rising fast
Sashihara faces the most pressing situation
but it's also the best chance.

The throne of a consecutive win lies right ahead,
far out of reach,
yet so, so close.
Can she, on the night of the election,
sit on it for real?

All of those Sashihara fans,
who voted for her because of love and hope,
who fought together,
are you still there?
Still supporting our Sashihara Rino as ever?
Wherever you are,
let us unite at this moment!

Working to achieve her dream, she has never been and will never be walking alone.
Let's accompany her, support her,
and harvest the sweetest fruit together!

*This OPV is made by kanasiiss (+ss kanasii), I only help to upload it to Youtube*

#56 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:16 PM

This person made an OPV for the 2012 and 2013 elections too (check the links at the bottom of the description on youtube).

I'm happy one was made this time around too. Truly an amazing piece of work :)

#57 droopy10

droopy10

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1267 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:26 AM

That is an awesome video.

#58 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

This person made an OPV for the 2012 and 2013 elections too (check the links at the bottom of the description on youtube).

I'm happy one was made this time around too. Truly an amazing piece of work :)

Yeah the quality has improved with each year :)

#59 Muneshige

Muneshige

6th gen member

• Banned
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hmm... Ichikawa Miori didn't even enter? Weird.

Is only one girl from Nogizaka entering? This would be a nearly perfect time for Nakamoto Himeka to take advantage of her little sister's pretty sudden and momentous popularity.

If I voted, I wouldn't know who to vote for.

1) Mayuyu is guaranteed to get #2 spot pretty regardless. Extra support could push her to actually being #1.
2) Miichan actually has a real shot at actually being IN the senbatsu  for once. I think she has always narrowly missed the window. So supporting her could get her in.

3) Murashige has been amazingly hilarious in nearly everything I have seen her in recently. She reminds me a lot of Michishige Sayumi and Tanaka Reina when they were her age. She is not going to get into the senbatsu, but so few people vote for the non-AKB girls that it might actually make a difference. A couple votes could actually make a difference between being rank #49 and rank #48.

#60 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:19 AM

^
Ichikawa Miori has entered :). Link to her profile at the election website: http://sp.akb48.co.j...d=160&group=nmb

Have a look at the list at the beginning of this page (or the last post of the page before, with teams). Those are the only ones who definitely did not enter this year :).

Yes, there is only one Nogizaka46 member entering. However, Ikoma Rina could enter only because of her kennin/concurrent position in AKB48, not because she is a member of Nogizaka46. Nogizaka46 is simply not and has never been included in the Senbatsu Election.

I agree with you on Murashige Anna. She will definitely be one of the girls I will vote for, in case I am going to vote. I also think that Miichan will return into the Senbatsu again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users