339 replies to this topic

#301 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

That is massive...

Well, considering how much attention last years mobile voting bug got last year... and that involved a few hundred votes that had to be removed. Now we have a possibility of 32,700 missing votes that people payed for but couldn't put into the election. It isn't even funny how much difference that many votes could have made.

The legitimicy of the election could almost be questioned. Basically everything could be blamed on these votes, winners or losers.

It is just for one single though and management got a plan anyways but the girls put alot of prestige into this and then these things becomes inexcusable.

#302 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

My super long thoughts ..

80. AKB48 Team B - Oshima Ryoka
One of the girls I like .. really happy she finally made it ..

70. AKB48 Team A - Maeda Ami
My AKB48 oshimen .. I am happy she got a place .. but I feel so regretful that I did not vote for her ..Aamin I am so so sorry ..

59. NMB48 Team BII Yabushita Shu
One of the girls I like.. I kind of feel this is quite low position for her ..

54. SKE48 Team KII - Yamada Mizuho
My SKE48 oshimen .. Mission accomplished .. I wanted her to get a place voted for her and it happened ..

51. AKB48 Team 4 - Okada Nana
One of the girls I like .. really happy she finally made it ..

38. HKT48 Team H - Tashima Meru
One of the girls I like .. I kind of feel this is quite low position for her .. she got defeated convincingly by Mio which is a bitter pill to take for me ..

32. AKB48 Team 4 - Kato Rena
One of the girls I like .. really happy she finally made it .. first time she rank and she got into under girls .. just as she seem a wasted push from the Management .. finally her fans responded ..

29. NMB48 Team M - Yamada Nana
wow she is finally getting the recognition she deserve .. 3rd for original NMB48 .. a place she finally prove that she should be all along ..

27. HKT48 Team KIV/AKB48 Team B - Tomonaga Mio
wow great improvement .. she may beat Meru and I don't like it .. but I wouldn't dislike her ..happy she did really well ..

22. AKB48 Team 4 - Minegishi Minami
I guess it was tough .. in the first place she was declining guess it a case that she did not progress fast enough because her scandal have made her vote progression slow ..

21. HKT48 Team H/AKB48 Team K - Kodama Haruka
wow great improvement .. happy with that .. I am finding her more lovable everyday ..

18. NMB48 Team BII/SKE48 Team S - Watanabe Miyuki
what can I say .. how can that happen .. to me its a shame ..

14. Nogizaka46/AKB48 Team B - Ikoma Rina
I said before .. she will do well .. and she did well .. a girl from another group walk in and take senbatsu on her first outing in just 2-3 months

11. HKT48 Team KIV/AKB48 Team A - Miyawaki Sakura
My HKT48 oshimen .. I never thought any of my oshimen would ever make senbatsu ..she really come a long way .. She is the 1st original HKT48 girl to get into senbatsu ..she should more than prove that she deserve the 2nd slot for HKT48 for AKB48 singles ..I am very happy with this ..

7. AKB48 Team A - Shimazaki Haruka
Amazing .. She may not have the talent nor can she talk ...she have been blasted for her dancing and her lack of confident and she committed idol suicide with the SKE48 fans .. but she got into Kami 7 ..

5. SKE48 Team E/Nogizaka46 - Matsui Rena
4. SKE48 Team S/AKB48 Team K - Matsui Jurina
LOL ..they are still side by side .. I guess they can be happy with their high position .. but I feel they are rather disappointed that they can't get no.1

1. AKB48 Team B - Watanabe Mayu (center)
Last year .. Sasshi beat the unbeatable Yuko ..
This year .. Mayu beat the unbeatable Sasshi ..
what can I say ... Mayu after so long .. Kami 7 every year since the start ..her worst position is 5th .. she finally collected the final piece of her collection .. she have taken all 1 to 5 position ..
truly deserved for her and her fans ..
People just don't realise .. Mayu didn't drop from the sky to get her place .. she was right there at the beginning .. always at the top .. but always behind someone .. Acchan, Yuko, Mariko ..
You can say finally she made it .. a well deserved center and a well deserved position for the history books ..
I wiki her position ..
1st Senbatsu Election - #4
2nd Senbatsu Election - #5
3rd Senbatsu Election - #5
4th Senbatsu Election - #2
5th Senbatsu Election - #3
6th Senbatsu Election - #1

What this look like to you? ..
It look like the greatest idol ever in AKB48 history to me ..
She did it with pure consistency ... she did not depend on any gimmicks, extraordinary events, or rival storyline ..

#303 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

There's always what's if with senbatus what with scandals, news breaking out and tampering with votes. If we have one senbatsu that is 100 percent fair I will shave my head XD

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#304 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

All looks good!  Especially pleased with Miyawaki up there and KojiMako ranking.  :coool:

Only disappointment is that Jo Eriko isn't in the top 64. :sob:

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#305 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

Disappointment ..
Hirata Rina .. She was in the Preliminary result 67 with 3145 votes ..
Guess she can't get the 6500 votes more to put her in .. :(

===============================================
wow for the first time .. they give us their group shot in good quality on their site ..
A pity that Ricchan and Annin are not in it ..
Spoiler

#306 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

For me it was disappointing to not see Kobayashi Kana ranking in the end. Also not Sumire (not even in the first day results).

On the other hand: Aanya!!!! :)

#307 Pado10

Pado10

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

*The scam cases aside*

Personally I'm pretty sad that there was a decline of votes on the three 1st gen's even though there is a decline in CD sales for Labrador Retriever compared to Sayonara Crawl...

Mii-chan on 22th: She had a great beginning since the start of the year with a lot of TV variety show appearances on her own, but she still got ~5K-ish less votes compared to last year. Fans probably did their best last year to make sure that the votes wouldn't decline, so they might have soften up this year...

Takamina on 9th: Even though it was the first time that our Sou-chan mentioned to want to be at least 7th this year... I found it devastating that there was like a drop of 10K votes...

Nyan Nyan on 8th: Well, it's pretty much a traditional thing that Takamina and Nyan Nyan are glued together like every year again. I kinda skipped a heartbeat like many others, when she tricked us that she will NOT announce graduation, due to polls saying that she will most likely announce graduation during the election :P. I remember well that Mariko-sama said she had a turn of heart and wanted to say "uso desu" at Ariyoshi AKB Kyowakoku after hearing the "Mariko call" when she announced graduation last year on the stage, so I'm glad that Nyan Nyan turned it all around to trick everybody :D.

Sakura-tan getting in to senbatsu was honestly a bigger surprise, than Ikoma-chan as it didn't sound an impossible thing if the NGZ fans actually do something. It was great that Tanamin was able to rank in, and was so happy that she even did a dogeza to thank the fans. But it's sad too that Matsui Sakiko didn't rank in even though considering her votes last year, it should have been plenty possible...

It was great to see Kawaei being fine and all was able to made it to the stage too :). It's strange... but I agree with Sekine that she actually looks better with straight hair today :P...

The cape for Mayuyu made be feel like this was some Miss contest at the end XD.

#308 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

oh forgot this ..

71. AKB48 Team B - Tanabe Miku
OMG .. this got to be the toast of the fans .. She been around so long .. I guess she was suppose to have no chance and we are sure she know herself that she got no chance ..
She spend the last 5 years watching a good show .. guess she finally tasted how it feel like to go up and at this time of what look like the twilight of her time in AKB48 ..
She got it .. she collected the glassware .. and her thank you speech was indeed sincere and thankful ..

#309 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:26 PM

So no-one is going to mention AKB Ori B three top taking the top 3 in the election. I mean I know Sashi isn't an original team b member but she did permanently fill Ayarin's vacant spot after Ayarin's first departure from the group. So happy for them. Aside from that a lot of girls I like ranked and a lot of girls I like didn't. It's the game of sosenkyo I suppose. Mayuyu looked stunning with her Queen's garb. I hope she gets to wear it again next year.

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#310 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:05 AM

Again.. if I got to summarize into 1 line..
GOT TO LOVE AKB48 GROUP..
next up the single and janken..
But before that.. we enjoy the top 80 Magazine.. :)

#311 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:20 AM

Remember the days when Team A used to rule the elections.. Now, the highest ranking team A member (Paruru) is at 7th. How times have changed. 

Look at Ori team B taking the top 3 spots XD 

Dare I say if there was no grand shuffle and no knife attack milky could be in top16. She may of lost votes due to some "scandal" but I would think its just some other girls had more attention and luck(dont take that the wrong way anyone).

I think you're wrong on that one. Shibata Aya, Miyawaki Sakura, and Kawaei Rina are really popular to the point where they were already senbatsu status before this election confirmed it. They were already experiencing a huge increase in votes. Milky on the other hand lost votes so of course she ranked lower. If she was able to keep the same amount of votes as last year she would have ranked around 10th - 12th place this year. She lost votes because a few of her fans abandoned her due to the scandal, end of. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#312 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 03:59 AM

OK...

So finally I have been able to watch the entire thing. First I had to wait til it was all over - because I wasn't sure if there would be good streams or not, so I chose to wait. Then wait for file to appear. Then wait for download to finish. And then watch.

And I am overall extremely happy.

My comments:

I thought that if Aanya were to rank, it'd have to be at Upcoming Girls. But girl after girl was announced, and she didn't rank in the preliminary, and hadn't ranked the two elections before this one, so honestly I thought it wouldn't happen this year either. When the announcer then went "SKT" (he had issues saying HKT), then Team KIV, my mind went blank wanting to hear the rest... And then he said NMB... And my mouth opened and he said her name, and well, that was it. That was the most awesome thing for me really, because I've been wanting to see her rank so badly, and she did it. She was so happy tears just flowed instantly. When she ran over to Sasshii with a "I did it!!" expression, that was so cute. I gave the majority of my votes to her, and she ranked (I voted for Aanya, Mio, Tanochan, and Ricchan). So that was success. <3 <3 <3

Ryochan ranked which was really cool. And Tanamin! Wow! That was really unexpected. But quite awesome. Sahhoo ranking I was also pleased with.

Piichan was the first HKT girl to rank, and I think that HKT this year have done really well. I am very happy seeing their development. It was disappointing seeing that Hillary didn't rank, as well as Nao missing. Also, it was disappointing to see both Shuu and Tanochan that low. I think both were really disappointed with those results.

Another disappointing thing was that yet again management have shown that they do not care about the U16 girls, because that has to be the case here, when they again cannot manage to run an event without them having to be forced to leave. Laughable.

But, to go back to the good things: Yukarun ranked. For those who have been following her lately, I am quite sure that gave her a huge amount of happiness, as well as her fans also receiving happiness (her "thing" recently is "HAPPINESS"). Then Sahhoo ranked. As well as Juri. And Renacchi. This was perfect. If Juri and Renacchi had failed to rank, it would've been miserable for the two of them.

Also, Yukko out of nowhere appearing in the ranks was very cool for her. She deserves it.

Mio got a very nice rank in Undergirls and not only is she joined by Haruppi, but Moripo as well! Honestly I am impressed with HKT48 fans this year.

Annin ranking in at 20 is also a great result for her, and then Ricchan finally making senbatsu just makes it even better. When I realized in the beginning that neither Annin nor Ricchan would appear, I got very disappointed, but Annin was interviewed by phone, and Ricchan actually appeared. This was really awesome.

People have talked about Milky's drop, but I honestly was not surprised. In fact I wondered about it when watching the election myself in the beginning, just how far she would drop. And there she was, at 18th place, not very happy... I think her scandal affected her. To say it didn't, would be naive. And the thing is, her character is of the particular type where such a scandal is extra damaging. It will be interesting to see where she's at one year from now.

Watching Ayachan and Sakura after Undergirls lineup finished was amusing. Talk about hyperventilation. But if the two of them hyperventilated, then Ikoma was ...in a coma (terrible pun, forgive me). She seemed like she was at a completely different place altogether, with no understanding of what was going on. Hilarious :D

Sakura ranking in at 11 is a massive, massive result for her. Really impressive.

And then Paruru made Kami7 .......... Not sure what to say :lol:

The final result disappointed me. Not so much because I dislike Mayuyu, which I don't. But because I think Sasshii is a better representative primarily because of what she has done in HKT48 and more so what she constantly does on TV all the time in all the TV shows she participates in. She is so good at variety TV and TV in general, and that's the opposite of Mayuyu. Sure, she may have her moments, but far too often she's being CG Idol.
That to me gets a little boring, but that may just be my taste.

At any rate, it's not really bad because I think and hope that Sasshii will rebound stronger next year. After all it was close.

There's so much more I could say but I don't want to make this rant any longer.

In short, the girls I voted for ranked. Many of the girls I hoped would rank, did so. HKT48 did really well, and that was great. Rabutan even improved her position from last year.

NMB48 on the other hand doesn't seem to be doing that well. Out of 12 girls ranking, 3 of those are originally from AKB48. And meanwhile SKE48 continues with their dominating presence. Will HKT48 go down the route of NMB48 next election, or that of SKE48?

Then there's the voting ticket scam on Yahoo...

I noticed several of the nicknames of those involved being scammed, were HKT48 fans. One was also a Milky fan.

32.7k votes missing. How many of those were Sasshii votes? How many of those were Nao votes? Or maybe Boss votes? Or Milky votes? we will never know. But what I do know, is that this as factor, certainly sucked...

Rant off.

#313 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 07:15 AM

Hmm.. I guess Mayu winning ain't the result most of us are expecting and hoping for..
I wasn't expecting it..
But so far compare with our usual like last year..
We are practically cover not much except Miyuki scandal for her drop..
What happen to the news article? The buzz in Japan about her win.. hmm..

#314 Hakata.Tengu

Hakata.Tengu

Auditioning...

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

There were a few things that I thought were highlights watching it.

The first is my favorite moment. I think everyone can understand that some girls get crazy support from a few rich fans. And then, of course, there is always the issue that if someone is everyone's second or third favorite-- that everyone has positive feelings for a particular girl, but they throw all their support behind someone they want to get to #1, that she can be left forgotten.

It is understandable that a lot of those who landed in "up and coming" girls were... well... their reaction was mild. And the members around them sort of gave them a polite golf-clap. A few got some support from their teammates around them.

Two of them were super excited for themselves, an older one who couldn't have seemed more grateful. And a girl who seemed super positive and was jumping up and down making peace signs at the camera, completely the opposite of those who were crying her mood was high.

But then there was one that was different. #67. Even as her second team was being listed off, you could hear audience members screeching with delight. And once the announcer said her name, half her team leaped to their feet applauding for the first couple seconds. She ran across the stage where other members of her team grabbed her hands. The previous #1 (as far as anyone knew then, still #1) even encouraged her and gave her a thumbs up. They even showed that other team were absolutely overtaken by shock and delight. Yes, without a doubt-- everyone loves Murashige Anna. At least among her peers and likely among the audience, her popularity must not at all reflected by her rank. I think she's a victim of that "everyone's third favorite" issue. But everyone who voted for her clearly has not only her thanks, but it seems that of nearly all of HKT (including notably Sashihara) and beyond.

Of course, if one were to be negative-- they could point out that technically she wouldn't have ranked in had it not been for the expanded ranks. On the other hand, it proves that even if she would have missed being in the top 20%, it would have been by only 2 ranks. If she keeps up her momentum and at least 2 of her seniors graduate by next year, she's near guaranteed to be in the next tier. Also, because she has a rank now, people will be encouraged to vote for her next year. Maybe she just might make it into the top 16 by the time she's 20!

*** 0 **** 0 **** 0 **** 0 *****

The next highlight, or maybe lowlight, was Minegishi ranking in at #22. She was clearly so angry, frustrated and disappointed in her falling even further in the ranks this year. Her expression, body language and the tone when she gave her speech all reflected it. The announcer even wanted to give her more time to speak and she refused. It was clear she was holding back and didn't want to say anything regretful. Her fellow No3bs/AKB 1st gen members were looking at her wanting to give her support.... I think everyone assumed that with the people who graduated last year, she would easily breeze her way back into the Senbatsu. But, it seems from now on her rank is likely to only keep falling.

After this, though she said she will continue to be an idol for a bit more, Minegishi might well quit before next year. Which would only be a bad thing if it means she would leave the entertainment industry all together. If she could transition to being a comedian, it might well be better for her mentally and emotionally.

Back to a more positive note.

Nogizaka46 is kind of a weird deal... It is clearly a sister group to AKB48 with all the markings of it. They work under the same label, for the same company, they mention one another all the time-- but unlike SKE, NMB and HKT, it gets treated as half-alien. They are called "rivals" but, honestly, in some ways AKB's commercials rivals are Hello! Project, Stardust Promotions, Avex and Amuse. In terms of competing-- well, things like this Senbatsu show all the girls are kind of one another's rivals and things like the pennant races suggest the teams are one another's rivals.
In what way is Nogizaka46 a rival group? It doesn't get the promotion or marketing AKB does, it doesn't do gimmicks to sell more CDs, and it seems they even get the songs that the other groups have rejected.

It feels as though Nogizaka46 is a rival for AKB48 in the way the Washington Generals are rivals for the Harlem Globetrotters. Which is to say nothing about the actual beauty, talent or charm of its members. It is just that it feels like they are set up to lose if you put them up against AKB in any sort of competitive sense-- which is equally true of SKE, NMB and HKT. But even when they get to invade AKB shows and "take over", it is hard not to feel as though they are the abused step-sister group of the company.

I write all that to note that when you put their center up into this election-- did anyone really know how this was going to turn out? On day 1 of the elections, Ikoma was rank #56. So I figure everyone assumed she would be somewhere in the mid-tier. Of course, it was possible that marked as the "rival" and the "anti-AKB" girl, no one would vote for her, she'd be ignored and not rank into the top 25% of members.

She certainly seemed utterly convinced of that. So the 60s go by, the 50s, the 40s and no Ikoma Rina. The 30s come and go. And at that point, she knew her fate. She would just sit there quiet and humiliated, watching everyone else get praise. They go into the senbatsu and #14 comes up.

You know, one would think that the moment the announcer said the word "Nogizaka46" she would have been alert. Instead, her name is announced and she is just staring straight ahead, utterly oblivious and zoned out even as the spotlight hits her. She looks around, utterly bewildered why a big bright light was on her. The girls around her had to assure her that her name had indeed been called. She stumbled to her feet and unlike every other person in the entire election who marched up to the stage to accept, she clearly had no idea where to go or what to do.

Well, the management tempted fate and the step sister group does indeed have a member in the Senbatsu. Though given they are now sharing Rena with Nogizaka46, I think that's precisely what they wanted and didn't have faith Rina would pull it off. So technically Nogizaka has 2 members in the Senbatsu. All 5 sister groups in Japan now have 2 members each in the top 16. Don't you wonder how things would have turned out had all of Nogizaka46 been eligible. Were the majority of the votes for her for Ikoma Rina or were they for Nogizaka46?

Okay, the last highlight, of course, was Sashihara vs. Mayu. Basically Sashihara was disappointed and vowed to come back next year. Honestly, I would be more satisfied if the centers changed each year and all the hard-working top girls each got a turn to be #1. While Sashihara was a bit irked, Mayu's reaction as they were building up to her name was worth seeing. She was hyperventilating and crying like crazy. It is surprising she was even able to walk to the stage and give a speech.

Although Mayu is one hell of an actress. Anyone who has seen Majisuka Gakuen, AKB0048, SabaDoll and the first episode of So Long, especially back-to-back can attest to this-- so who really knows what's going inside her head. But for all the great work she has done over the past several years, this was an honor she well-deserved. Perhaps only Takamina deserves it more in terms of people who have worked very hard for very long to make AKB successful, but short of every other AKS member telling their fans to vote for her instead of them, I think that is sadly impossible.

I am going to be honest and say that I skimmed through most of the 4 hour video. Are there any things I missed?

#315 maniak48man

maniak48man

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

Oh,, exuse me, is there anyone have the recorded streaming of 37th senbatsu sounsekyou FUJI TV Version? :)

#316 Hakata.Tengu

Hakata.Tengu

Auditioning...

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

Oh,, exuse me, is there anyone have the recorded streaming of 37th senbatsu sounsekyou FUJI TV Version? :)

Here is a playlist with nearly the whole thing in YouTube. A few parts in the last hour like the end of Mayu's speech or what happened right after Mayu's speech are missing. But the results are all announced in parts 5-24 and those all work.

#317 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 11:16 AM

except Mayu, all of this year's centers are from 2012's Next Girls

2012 Next Girls

33位: 岩佐美咲 -> 2014 Future Girls center

34位: 松村香織 -> 2014 Under Girls center

35位: 向田茉夏 (graduated)

36位: 仲谷明香 (graduated)

37位: 中田ちさと (hiatus)

38位: 宮崎美穂

39位: 永尾まりや -> 2014 Upcoming Girls center

40位: 藤江れいな -> 2014 Next Girls center

41位: 小林香菜

42位: 前田亜美

43位: 福本愛菜 (graduated)

44位: 仲川遥香

45位: 田野優花

46位: 山田菜々

47位: 宮脇咲良

48位: 片山陽加 (graduate soon)

(too lazy to type, copy and paste)

EDIT

btw,

last year Haruppi's "target" was Mariko -> Mariko graduates

this year is Sasshi -> Sasshi drops to #2

Haruppi is scary :ph34r:

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#318 maniak48man

maniak48man

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:43 PM

Here is a playlist with nearly the whole thing in YouTube. A few parts in the last hour like the end of Mayu's speech or what happened right after Mayu's speech are missing. But the results are all announced in parts 5-24 and those all work.

Hehe, thanks for link.
But, If BS TV version, Acctually. I also have found in dailymotion. this is dailymotion BS SKY and part version until 7 and full complete : 

http://www.dailymoti...選挙-1-7_creation

I prefer like FUJI TV version than BS SKY version. Because Yuko also watched it and also there is behind scene after the concert.

OH,, I just found Fuji TV streaming dailymotion but not full/completed :

http://www.dailymoti...6-07_shortfilms

Edited by maniak48man, 08 June 2014 - 12:51 PM.

#319 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:07 PM

some vote count stats compare with last year (copy and paste)

195.9% 朝長美桜   +11,640票   12126票 → 23766票

185.5% 武藤十夢   +13,876票   16221票 → 30097票

184.8% 兒玉遥    +15,400票   18145票 → 33545票

176.7% 宮脇咲良   +19,778票   25760票 → 45538票

157.9% 渡辺麻友   +58,644票   101210票 → 159854票

148.6% 入山杏奈   +11,133票   22869票 → 34002票

146.1% 川栄李奈   +12,356票   26764票 → 39120票

142.9% 磯原杏華   +5,297票   12319票 → 17616票

142.4% 田島芽瑠   +5,629票   13246票 → 18875票

137.7% 松村香織   +10,401票   27566票 → 37967票

131.1% 山本彩    +16,123票   51793票 → 67916票

127.3% 岩佐美咲   +3,462票   12638票 → 16100票

119.2% 市川美織   +2,429票   12616票 → 15045票

118.0% 島崎遥香   +10,316票   57275票 → 67591票

117.8% 松井珠理奈  +13,740票   77170票 → 90910票

114.2% 矢倉楓子   +2,315票   16281票 → 18596票

111.3% 須田亜香里  +4,930票   43252票 → 48182票

110.6% 多田愛佳   +1,742票   16401票 → 18143票

107.6% 柏木由紀   +7,459票   96905票 → 104364票

104.6% 北原里英   +1,545票   33121票 → 34666票

-------------------------------------------------

*99.4% 木﨑ゆりあ  -153票   30307票 → 30154票

*98.8% 柴田阿弥   -475票   39739票 → 39264票

*98.2% 藤江れいな.   -368票   21324票 → 20956票

*97.2% 山田菜々   -651票   23950票 → 23299票

*97.1% 田野優花   -517票   18125票 → 17608票

*96.8% 山内鈴蘭   -378票   11888票 → 11510票

*96.6% 大場美奈   -509票   15064票 → 14555票

*95.7% 薮下柊     -626票   14745票 → 14119票

*95.3% 松井玲奈   -3,383票   73173票 → 69790票

*94.2% 指原莉乃   -8,616票   150570票 → 141954票

*93.2% 小嶋陽菜   -4,525票   67424票 → 62899票

*93.1% 大矢真那   -1,604票   23588票 → 21984票

*89.3% 石田晴香   -1,714票   16072票 → 14358票

*85.0% 峯岸みなみ.    -5,823票   38985票 → 33162票

*83.7% 倉持明日香     -2,992票   18435票 → 15443票

*83.5% 高橋みなみ.    -11,293票   68681票 → 57388票

*81.8% 渡辺美優紀   -8,008票   44116票 → 36108票

*81.6% 上西恵     -3,187票   17381票 → 14194票

*77.2% 古川愛李   -5,675票   24990票 → 19315票

*81.6% 前田亜美   -2,496票   13613票 → 11117票

*75.2% 高柳明音   -7,227票   29199票 → 21972票

*74.9% 木本花音   -5,363票   21385票 → 16022票

*74.7% 吉田朱里   -3,702票   14684票 → 10982票

*74.6% 横山由依   -13,671票   53903票 → 40232票

*74.1% 小笠原茉由     -3,476票   13422票 → 9946票

*73.6% 高城亜樹   -8,714票   33129票 → 24415票

*67.9% 宮澤佐江   -21,118票   65867票 → 44749票

*65.5% 永尾まりや  -6,530票   18978票 → 12448票

*64.7% 梅本まどか  -6,281票   17819票 → 11538票

*63.9% 小林亜実   -5,602票   15533票 → 9931票

*61.1% 斉藤真木子     -6,419票   16508票 → 10089票

*56.9% 梅田彩佳   -15,624票   36282票 → 20658票

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

#320 bontakun

bontakun

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

7. AKB48 Team A - Shimazaki Haruka
Amazing .. She may not have the talent nor can she talk ...she have been blasted for her dancing and her lack of confident and she committed idol suicide with the SKE48 fans .. but she got into Kami 7 ..

Err...mind if I ask how she antagonized SK48 fans? I'm kinda out of touch. My enthusiasm for AKB48 has been gradually waning ever since they stopped going to SG so I don't follow them as much as I used to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users