• Please log in to reply
339 replies to this topic

#281 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:12 PM

Well that's that. I need to go get some bloody sleep.

#282 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Lol Queen of AKB48 on that mantle.

#283 Ketchup

Ketchup

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 454 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

Amazing night for HKT members...would've been nice if Sasshi repeated but I'm happy for Mayu :)

#284 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:38 PM

Congratulations to Mayuyu :)

I was hoping for a second win for Sasshi of course. We'll have to work hard to take it back next year.

#285 NoPanShabuShabu

NoPanShabuShabu

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

I never thought I'd say it, but THE ELECTION IS RIGGED!

Just kidding.  Looks like the Sasshi fans got complacent, and the AKB fans rallied to Mayuyu for a win here.  Anyway, I'm happy for HKT48's gains this year.  Especially Aoi, Natsu, and Aaanya.

#286 True_Beginner

True_Beginner

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

This was a shocking election in many ways...lol. I'm happy for Mayu, she really deserved it for all her preparation. As for her vote total, it's amazing how much her wota maxed out, and good for them because she needed every last vote to get past RIno (140,000 votes at that). I didn't watch this live, but there looked to be a lot of epic moments I missed out on, so I can't comment on too much that happened.

Some thoughts:

Aya Shibata got in, yes!

Akari Suda got 10th, simply amazing.

Sayanee is the real deal.

Rina Kawaei entering senbatsu was perfect in a lot of ways. I knew it would be tough, and 16th was a good place to start for her.

Rina Ikoma didn't really get to be an AKB member for too long and already senbatsu, lol. This is how the election works I guess.

Milky dropping out broke my heart...I gave her the most votes and didn't see this coming one bit. And senbatsu looks pretty stacked now, who would she replace to get back in at this point? :(

Churi barely hung onto undergirls...she's only going to drop behind all the new girls now. Same with Airin. 

#287 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:12 PM

Wow.. good election result.. plenty of plenty..
So many newcomer.. some I never see them before..
Some heartache with surprise drops.. and some amazement.. and great story all the way to the end..
I was actually driving.. and I was telling my wife to read me the result on twitter on my phone..
She got absolutely no idea.. then she read rino sashihara #2 .. I nearly stop the car and go scream tweet..
Let's just say.. I am one of those who are happy she made.. for so many years her fans and her suffer close but never getting the no.1 result..
At what I call probably her weakest moment.. her fans pull through..
I was telling my wife before they announce sasshi no.2 that there is low chance Mayu will get number one.. unless her fans dig really deep and double everything and suffer later.. Guess they did..

There is so much to think about.. I am not home yet..
I really got to take time to take it all in...

Today.. we didn't see great idols.. we saw great fans..
Mayu.. Paruru.. Sakura.. SKE48 Akari, Shibata Aya.. etc..
And those who bought so many newcomer up the stage..
That's great.. I really think the fans are .. great ..

I am still out maybe i got to settle my thoughts ..
But today .. the day belong to the girl who have the same birthday as me ..
How great is that ..:D

#288 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:26 PM

How come Milky dropped out? :(

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#289 xChiyoChii

xChiyoChii

3rd gen member

• Validating
  • 332 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:36 PM

People say it might've been her scandal

xChiyoChiisiggy73014_zps4923aa4c.jpg

Set made by Xiukki!

Sayashi Riho | Yamamoto Sayaka

Kamei Eri | Oshima Yuko | Suzuki Airi | Shimazaki Haruka | Hagiwara Mai

youtubechannel | mygraphics ]

#290 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:38 PM

^

^

Bunshun wrote things about her and now she is a w*ore in the eyes of some powervoters. People that give one or two votes probably don't care that much but you can't come on bad terms with the few guys that got a lot of money to spend. Those last few thousands of votes makes a huge difference in the end. About 3000 votes from senbatsu.

#291 SayumiHatsune

SayumiHatsune

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 216 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

I'm so happy Mayuyu became #1 in the elections ^O^

tumblr_inline_nkjhp2nZoJ1s1uix3.jpg

Set by me

#292 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:51 PM

Er.. Miyuki dropping so much was quite a pain...
Come on it Miyuki..

Beside the normal scandal theory..
The yahoo auction scam.. ???
and my strange coincidence theory.. which I got talk about before..
In my time.. I seem to run into a lot of Mayu + Miyuki fans..
It may be their family name Watanabe.. way back when NMB48 is unknown..
People just call out to Miyiki as Watanabe.. because of Mayu I guess..
If you notice.. during pure nmb48 event.. Miyuki always win.. but when AKB48 come into picture she always seem weaker..
So when Mayu votes went up up and away.. someone got to give. So it may be Miyuki

#293 fomokoko

fomokoko

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

Wasn't her senkyo speech now the first time Miyuki admitted there even was any kind of scandal. I got the impression everyone was pissed because the production side tried to let the thing pass through like nothing had happened.

Altough it's the same thing with Kashiwagi and she's 3rd...

#294 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

Thanks for letting me know :) I don't know how I missed this piece of news XD

I am happy very happy with the senbatsu, I didn't get the winner I wanted but I am happy Yuki and Sayanee came 6th and 3rd! :3

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#295 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

The whole result recap:

Spoiler

Profile pictures of the rank:
http://migikata48.tu...sousenkyou-2014

#296 hitoyou

hitoyou

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1412 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

^

^

^

Kennin in SKE, upcoming singles, upcoming election, really nice CM deals... there was no opening in the schedule to pull off an official media stunt. ...and it happened to close to the election anyways. 

Management did damage control in the way that they seemed fit and that was to keep their mounths shut. I bet she had, and still have, alot of details about this that she wanted to share. Looking back, she should maybe have igonred the orders from management and diluted the scandal with her own words.

We can't really know what the right thing to do is though, looking at various scandals that tabloids have published in the past. Pulling a huge media stunt had different outcome for Sasshi and Miichan. Keeping their mouth shut worked out differently for Yukirin and Milky. Sayanee  chose to ignore the orders from management, completely killed the story by her own and got overwhelming possitive reactions. 

Can't really know how it will turn out before you try it sadly, and you only got one shot at it.

_-_-_-_

I have no clue about this supposed auction scam, if it was huge or small or imaginary. Buying tickets at auctions is pretty hardcore though and some poor girls didn't get the powervote that she was supposed to get. Deffinitely affecting some girls negatively.

#297 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

LOL .. i am thinking of my pretty ridicules theory about Mayu and Miyuki ..
but I guess next year .. it maybe proven if Miyuki goes up a lot and Mayu fall back down a lot ..
If not its just another random theory that's wrong ..LOL

Yes Mizuho got a place .. I am super happy ..
but I feel like shit ...!!!!
Aamin drop a lot .. so I finally got the feeling ..
How does it feel like when you drop a Kami you have been pushing all along and she drop ..
So all I can say is "reset the clock!" .. I got 1 year to think about everything ..
Next year i may go back to Aamin .. I feel so crushed honestly ..

#298 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

Dare I say if there was no grand shuffle and no knife attack milky could be in top16. She may of lost votes due to some "scandal" but I would think its just some other girls had more attention and luck(dont take that the wrong way anyone).

#299 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

ok the AKB48 senbatsu election site did a beautiful result summary for us ..LOL
http://www.akb48.co....ngle/result.php

#300 Juriken'14(狩)

Juriken'14(狩)

カァー

• Senpai
  • 1813 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

yeah, it's really hard to deal with scandals

sometimes keep their mouth shut works, sometimes explaining works .... it really depends

in Milky's case, it's really hard to deal with because of Milky's personality and her past "scandal" ^^;

^

^

maybe ..... but yeah, without Ikoma (NGZ46 fandom) and Ricchan ("saw"), she'd be in Top16

and Sakura got almost 20K votes more than last year

I don't know how I missed this piece of news XD

it's very normal that you miss that "news" because not all fans track rumors on daily bases XD

that's why I like a said

- wotas with the possibility of oshihen or quit after Shukan Bunshun publish a rumor VS "casual" fans that don't really track rumors and don't really care

in the Prediction thread :ph34r: :ph34r: LOL

anyway

Ikoma is senbatsu .... look like I really overestimated the "anti-AKB" in NGZ46 fandom lol

about the scam

just in case you missed this post

no one post this but according to 2ch, many people got scammed with used tickets or undelivered when they bid/buy voting tickets on Yahoo Auction, involving 32,700 voting tickets (around 28,170,000 yen)

details http://mastiff.2ch.n...akb/1401893476/

Spoiler

the scary part is the sole purpose of this scam is not scamming money (since most of the seller said they will refund), it's to prevent people from voting ..........

Harajuku DREAM MATE (ハラ塾DREAM MATE) Showroom Schedule (in JST) : Kuroe Koharu (黒江心温) https://www.showroom...jukumate_koharu - TBA. Sakamoto Airi (坂本愛莉) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_airi - Tues/Thurs - 21:00 to 22:00. Fukano Hina (深野ひな) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hina - Monday 20:00 to 21:00. Takagi Hana (高木波夏) https://www.showroom...rajukumate_hana - TBA. HDM Official Room https://www.showroom...ammate_official - TBA. The schedule is merely a guide, and will change if the girls are busy or wanna do more broadcast. BTW I literally live in Kuroe Koharu's showroom (with over 2500+ visitsover 2,900,000+ points, and currently rank #2 in the Cumulative Ranking lol), so if you somehow need to contact me and I'm not responding, you know where to find me. Yes, you can also find me in other girls' rooms, but I'm not sure if I'll always be there like in Koharu's room lol

As of Dec 30 2019, the girls are no longer broadcast daily even though they broadcasted daily for 3 years. 

Watching people trying to argue and defend their ignorance since 1999TM. Btw dude chill, why so serious? lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users