Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:08 AM

Also Tokyo MX:

#3062 risecchi

risecchi

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:11 AM

I just want to say it's kind of funny how you're all so quick to say "how can you be unsatisfied when you don't know the new girls abilities?" when, if that logic WAS legitimate, how could you love one of the new girls either? Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't me you should be allowed to say they're objectively wrong. Everyone's entitled to feel how they feel. You can be in love with this gen without knowing anything about half this gen, and I can be iffy about it without knowing anything about half this gen. 

Airi♥Sayu

PwGcasX.gif

signature by xdrewdrawdrawn

TomokoRikako

#3063 Corpenicus62

Corpenicus62

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 3603 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:17 AM

This is a nice news report from Sukkiri, with a Sayu/Haurnan interview, but the video is poor quality:

Better quality here:

http://www.dailymoti...rom=embediframe

#3064 Danes83

Danes83

ハロ!プロヲタ

• Senpai
  • 2287 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:20 AM

^ Another Sayu-Harunan (#1) official moment, probably we have a clear view about the next leader...

momusu1_zps50b105cb.png

#3065 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:23 AM

guuuhh I'm so happy. If anyone has translations for what some of the current members said in response, that would be awesome.

It was always apparent to me that if Maria got in she would become a front girl. I don't expect her to right away but it won't be long. Riho's got herself a rival. That being said she has an average voice. In general all the members will have a lot to catch up on, especially if tsunku plans on continuing the EDM and Formation dance trend. 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#3066 l33t4rtist

l33t4rtist

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 504 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:27 AM

Maria got so tall over the past few years just like haruka did. I also love how in those videos Sayu is totally smirking every time she takes a pause and when she reads Akane and Maria's names.

#3067 Mirachiii

Mirachiii

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

i love it when the girls went HAGA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN when her name was announced.

it was so warming and welcome and just too cute <3

#3068 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:29 AM

And now I finally have time to see who the new members are...and it's taken me over an hour to see posts from this thread ^^;

I'm totally excited that Maria got in! She's Sayu's favorite! <3  And Akane?! What a surprise!!! :w00t: I wish that Sakurako could be in, but I bet there's better plans for her. She's grown lately in appearance and talent. (Plus might be complicated - Sakura and Sakurako. But then again there's two Haruna's now XD)

Speaking of which, I love Miki and Haruna! Such cute girls, and I love that one can figure skate and the other can speak English!.

Spoiler

12th gen is so cute! I'm quite satisfied!

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

#3069 Kitsuiko

Kitsuiko

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1158 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 03:49 AM

If you want to know what the studio is looking for, then, look at the girl who is graduating.  

Do... we really need another strong singer?  We've got a lot; imho only two girls are weak and we've got a good range of voices from high to low.  We've got a lot of strong dancers.

#3070 XFER

XFER

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1250 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:00 AM

I just want to say it's kind of funny how you're all so quick to say "how can you be unsatisfied when you don't know the new girls abilities?" when, if that logic WAS legitimate, how could you love one of the new girls either? Just because someone has a different opinion than you doesn't me you should be allowed to say they're objectively wrong. Everyone's entitled to feel how they feel. You can be in love with this gen without knowing anything about half this gen, and I can be iffy about it without knowing anything about half this gen. 

Yeah, THIS! 

It's similar when people tell you to not complain about a new single cause we had a preview. Well, we're also allowed to form opinions in the current state of things. If later, when the full songs are released, I change my mind, then, I change my mind! 

MRkgm6i.png

#3071 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:04 AM

Maria seems so special, she'll be at the front with riho really soon.

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#3072 wahodes

wahodes

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 565 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:08 AM

If you want to know what the studio is looking for, then, look at the girl who is graduating.  

Do... we really need another strong singer?  We've got a lot; imho only two girls are weak and we've got a good range of voices from high to low.  We've got a lot of strong dancers.

When I said they have a lot to catch up on I meant the performance level. I think dancing and singing in morning musume is fine as it is. But it doesn't hurt to have new members who can sing and dance well ^^ 

Sayashi Riho ★  13ki  Oda Sakura  Akiyama Mao  Danbara Ruru  Kiyono Momohime 

#3073 ✮DanDan✮

✮DanDan✮

Too kawaii to live too kakkoii to die (⌐■_■)

• Senpai
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:16 AM

That logic IS legitimate though, it's the same thing as saying don't judge a book by its cover and it may be trite but it's true

It's okay to be iffy on Akane and Maria because we've seen them before that's fine. You can be iffy on them if you don't think they have great vocal talents or great dancing skills it is not okay not to like them because your favorite KSS didn't get in. (I'm not saying you specifically but others in general who feel that way.) I don't know about you, but I'm satisfied that there are girls who have achieved their dream of becoming an idol and that we have new additions to the group and are going to create a 13-nin line up which should make things really fun. And there's the assumption that management picked these girls for a reason. 

I don't see how people are forming negative opinions on Miki and Haruna though. Positive opinions are being formed because, well they seem like lovely girls from what we've seen so far and there's nothing to prove otherwise, like neither of them have done anything so far to show that they are a bad addition to the group.  There is nothing to show they're a good addition (besides you know their cool backgrounds, but that's subjective as well) to the group either, but why would you want to assume they were bad choices? 

Posted Image
~Thank you Sprinklebuns for my Siggy You are the awesomest~

#3074 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:18 AM

I do think judging a girl from first looks is different from judging a song from listening to it for the first time.

The girl could turn out completely different (just remember the idol makeover, and just how much Maria has grown from the last audition), while the song doesn't change much. There could be a better bass and better vocals, but you've got your main melody and most of the time the singers, refrain, etc. With the girls we know nothing about their dancing or singing (at least for two of them) or how they will turn out in charisma or even looks in a few months.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#3075 LoveRice

LoveRice

Your favorite user

• Senpai
  • 3028 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:34 AM

I'm sure they'll do well with performing. Just wondering how they'll be when joking around with members. Also how MM will be now since everyone in the group is quite young

#3076 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:03 AM

LOL, being that hot-headed only leads you to give more illogical comments  :whistle: . Did that one who said "how can you be unsatisfied when you don't know the new girls' abilities" really mean that you should love the girls when you don't know anything about them? When the girls haven't shown you anything yet, what were you disappointed at? How could you give opinions about those girls except their looks?

I agree that everybody has different tastes. However, if you love/are iffy with something without any reasons or knowing them, you are meaninglessly in love/iffy with them

#3077 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Isn't it normal to form an opinion right away? I already have a favorite and a least favorite from the new gen. It might change, but can you honestly say you don't know who you like already? 

#3078 Fall

Fall

Dating Scandal Apologist

• Senpai
  • 1745 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:19 AM

I went to sleep around page 124 somewhere around the ~post #2470s and had to spend several hours today arranging things because of my recent move.  I decided to read through all 30 pages, watch all of the videos, look at all of the pictures.  Overall I'd say I'm quite satisfied with the group.  Like others, I did have my own thoughts about which Kenshuusei I would have liked to see in MM'15 and the new S/mileage, but I'm more than happy to see how the current lineup comes together.

I like the H2O designation as well.  I doubt it will really take off with the Japanese wota, but its probably one of the most creative fan nicknames I've taken to immediately.  Then again, if Nonaka-san does read the forums, it would be neat to see her enforcing the nickname in any English announcements she makes.  Haruni, H20, HaruHaru, Oharu, its really nice to see such an effort to give an appropriate nickname.

Personally though I had the best first impressions with Nonaka Miki for her English appeal and Makino Maria for both her unconcealed excitement/energy and familiarity since I had seen her previously as kenshuusei.  I have no doubt that I will also enjoy seeing Akane and Haruna grow into their own as well.  There's still so much more to see and they all have their entire careers ahead of them.  I look forward to MM'15 and can't wait to see what each new member brings to the group.

They will find an individual style for all of them, don't worry  :) ... and yes, as far as I know middle schoolers and below are usually not permitted to dye their hair, put on make-up in Japan. Since H2O is apparently high schooler, she might do it though  :)

Just to satisfy my curiosity, was this the first time someone referred to Oharu as H2O?  Did I just witness history in the making?

#3079 some random guy

some random guy

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:55 AM

^Probably this one

more play on words with her name...

Spring water

or

H2O ( Haruna2 Ogata )

/|__                           (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"I would like to apologize about the situation. Aliens have invaded some random guy's profile.

|      |     ─╤╦︻--(°□°╯)            So his favourite idols will be evacuated here till the situation subsides."
  |   o |                                                                                州´・ v ・)    川*^∇^)||     川 ´‘ _‘||     |c|*‘ 0‘)|     メイ´‘ w‘)
  |___|   ~ハo´ 。`ル     (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ <"Get in, quick!"   ~川*⌒v⌒)  从´‘e‘リ     川c ’∀´)     ノナo’u’o)     ハ`・_> ・ル     リ|`・_ゝ・)
                                                                                                  ノハ*゚ ゥ ゚)   (*бωб*)      jjj ´_`jj       ノノ*^ー^)

#3080 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:22 AM

I love how Maria jumps up and down when she runs. She does it when she runs on stage, and also when she enters the room for the 12ki interview. So adorable!  <3

This really is a cute generation. Seeing them in action proves it. :) Also, Harunan keeps appearing together with Sayu... I really think she'll be the next leader. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users