Photo

[4/16] Morning Musume '14 56th single - Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Morning Musume Morning Musume 14 Hello! Project 2014

• Please log in to reply
2195 replies to this topic

#41 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

I think this is a song for concerts! It's very energic!! I can't decide if I like it or not after I hear a cleaner rip lol But it sounds very nice, I like it better than Kimi no Kawari, that's sure.

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#42 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

I know I will love the song when the full version comes out, but for now the screaming women ruin it for me.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#43 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

One thing's already guaranteed because of it's extensive use in a very big advertising campaign, and that's that this will be the most well known MM song since the Golden Era. XD

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#44 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:49 PM

I love Morisanchuu~~ They're so funny and they're good at singing and they also did their best, according to Sayu, to do the coreography correctly :3

32ziadw.jpg

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#45 celestia414

celestia414

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2832 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:51 PM

I really hope they don't start appearing on music TV shows as "Mori Musume" singing this song...

Seems like that would damage the momentum they've built up so far. Make them look like a joke

Currently Stuck In My Head: Nippon no DNA

Hello!Online Top H!p Songs of 2019 Results Posted

#46 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:53 PM

^

It won't damage anything. AKB has done this kind of things as well as MomoKuro and it's okay.

32ziadw.jpg

#47 Estrea

Estrea

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 475 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:55 PM

I'm actually wondering how the '14 version will sound like, because I don't see any of the girls hamming up the lines the way Morisanchuu does XD More than likely, we'll see 2 versions of the PV (or maybe just the one if they're being cheap). The Mori Musume version aka the comedy version, and the Morning Musume '14 version, which will likely be the "cool" version. 

Though, given this hilarious example of Mori Musume's version, even if MM '14 does a cool version, I'd still burst out laughing because it'd be a complete 180 from the comedic version. XD

idei4oBR.jpg

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

#48 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:06 PM

The joke element of the campaign still works in favour of MM though. They aren't the butt of the joke it's because MM are seen as so highly skilled and professional that it's funny having Morisanchuu alongside them messing things up.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#49 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

Oh the chorus sounds really promising :)) Kagayaku katachi, kimi no katachi !

#50 LiamMusume

LiamMusume

Mitsui Aika、Wada Ayaka、Iikubo Haruna

• Senpai
  • 2454 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:15 PM

#51 洋hiromi水

洋hiromi水

dance, dancing all of the night~ ♫

• Senpai
  • 1654 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:46 PM

thanks for uploading!

love it :) it's so funny together with the comedian couple~ kinda new and fresh! Even though it's still the typical cool and upbeat sound that MM has had recently. I really like the chorus, too. ^_^ I hope we can see a performance version of this soon!

Also, Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe is such a beautiful title. It has a nice sound to it. I'm really looking forward to that song already. 

Yamazaki Mei Kaga Kaede  Haga Akane  Danbara Ruru Sasaki RikakoAkiyama MaoHirai Miyo

#52 槇土 (Makito)

槇土 (Makito)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 718 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

LFMAO! The Mori-musu Version is so hilarious. I can't even buahahaa! I wanna see the performance so bad now!

Even though it's the comedy version, I like how the funny bits don't ruin the integrity of the song.

#53 Chocolatine

Chocolatine

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:39 PM

I can't tell if I like it or not, I need the "serious" version first ... XD

#54 Ayaachan

Ayaachan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 953 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

Mezamashi

#55 JennyInTokyo

JennyInTokyo

Takahashi Ai wota! ♥

• Senpai
  • 3451 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Haha the performance was good and hilarious! They should sell glow sticks for the comedians! I bet they have a lot of new wota fans ;)

<3NECRONOMIDOL <3PASSCODE <3BABYMETAL <3ZOMBIE POWDER <3MANACLE <3

#56 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

Sakura's and Ayumi's zero was perfect! Mizuki's and Sayumi's... not so much :)

#57 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 10:22 PM

Competition:

Claris
Kyari Pamyu Pamyu
Rev. From DVL
Sonar Pocket
The Birthday
Negicco
ACIDMAN
Shibasaki Kou (tie in with Detective Conan movie)
Dream5
Moumoon

...and possibly Johnny's WEST 4's debut (sometime in April)

Currently the competition's pretty low. But it depends if JE's new group will pick the fight with Momosu on this day.
That said, I think #1's in the bag for now! :D

#58 kaba

kaba

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe just sounds like it has to be a ballad, just from the title, but maybe I'm getting my hopes up too much. I just really like ballads and I think it would be a nice change of pace, having one fast-paced electronic dance song and then having a slower, sweet ballad type song, y'know?

#59 Myron

Myron

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 703 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:31 AM

^

^

I thought Kyary is competition?

Like that she could be number one?

あいりあやちょえりぽん

#60 SailorKame

SailorKame

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 875 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

^

^

I thought Kyary is competition?

Like that she could be number one?

One would think so, but looking at her singles sales ( http://en.wikipedia....myu_discography ) even the Platinum Era could easily outsell that!

seems like the competition is definitely the new Johnny's group... Hope they move to another week so MM'14 isn't forced to do it 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users