Photo

[4/16] Morning Musume '14 56th single - Toki wo Koe, Sora wo Koe / Password is 0

Morning Musume Morning Musume 14 Hello! Project 2014

• Please log in to reply
2195 replies to this topic

#281 Sugaya Risako

Sugaya Risako

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2468 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:03 PM

i love the song! so happy mm exists, their music never ceases to amaze me !

<p><p>Morning musume, amo vocês !!!!!! Mizukitty,obrigada por tudo, sentirei saudades!

#282 Novibunn

Novibunn

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:05 PM

Toki wo Koe.. whoa. It's such a lovely song!

Loving it so so much. ;o;

set by michirin ☆
2cem050.png
Hello! Project | AAA | EBiDAN | Da-iCE

#283 temeri

temeri

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 754 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:06 PM

Bu.. but I thought Morning Musume sucks vocally that's why they will never do harmonies? :c18:

Now just Hope for a pv in Harostation with either song.

#284 jonko

jonko

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

Sounds great! I really like the piano in the background and violin(?) in the solo part.

#285 Juandalyn

Juandalyn

止まらない!

• Senpai
  • 5295 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

(Throw tomatoes at me I said they can't do harmonies but they actually can  :ph34r:)

I'm...impressed. It's so... nice. Usually I'm not a fan of slow songs but this one is so fresh and it feels so good. And if a concert rip sounds that good I'm really positive that the single will be good, too.

The outfits look a bit weird, like the ones they had during the single daizenshuu tour during the medley (around Koi no Dance Site). At first I though they were ok for concert outfits but a bit... weird for single outfits. Gotta see them in movement. 

This song saves the single for me.

VKnn8U2.png

I, for one, welcome our new 15ki overlords.

Hello! Project Photobook Overview

Hello! Project Ages Overview

#286 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:17 PM

I've read from some japanese comments about this song that the lyrics are about the earthquake in 2011 too? Idk, I've read that some people is getting that feeling from it

32ziadw.jpg

MM: Sato Masaki, Ogata Haruna, Kudo Haruka, Oda Sakura ; ºC: Okai Chisato;

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#287 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:38 PM

- Out of topic -

^ Here's the KAT-TUN song I was talking about, SWEET CHAIN (ignore the Naruto stuff, it's hard to find an actual video of theirs on youtube)

Thank you for sharing this song, I listened to it and now I'm in love <3 Thanks   :good:

-Back on topic- 

I hope for current MM to have a Nanchatte Renai or Shouganai Yume Oibito type of song some day. This song for me is like current MM version of that type of song. I love the way they merged EDM and Classical music together. Despite the EDM effects it still sounds peaceful and elegant. 

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#288 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:11 AM

^Np! ^^

I've read from some japanese comments about this song that the lyrics are about the earthquake in 2011 too? Idk, I've read that some people is getting that feeling from it

The lyrics are quite sad, and beautiful.

I'm so lonely, I can't sleep

there are days like this

It's so frustrating that I cried

Moving across time and moving across the sky

we're bound by (I can't hear what they're saying here)

because we want this planet to be beautiful

2nd chorus

I love you, I love you

[can't hear]

I close my eyes and thinking of you

I feel you

we're bound by (I can't hear what they're saying here)

because we want this planet to be beautiful

#289 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

Ah, that exact part tho.

32ziadw.jpg

A: Sasaki Rikako,Wada Ayaka, Katsuta Rina ; J=J: Uemura Akari & Kanazawa Tomoko. CGs: Shimamura Uta; KF: Hirose Ayaka, Taguchi Natsumi; TF: Tanimoto Ami, Kishimoto Yumeno

#290 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:20 AM

I want to see the full translation soon, it's been so long hearing such a loving song like this.

#291 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:24 AM

:sob: Reading that translation and thinking of the 2011 Earthquake makes me tear up. It's such a sad song, full of longing.

I know it's too much to hope for, but if this really is about the earthquake, I wish they would make a video which somehow gets that message across.

#292 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:39 AM

This may become one of my all time favorites.

32ziadw.jpg

#293 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

When they sing "kirei ni naru kara" it gives me so many feels  <3

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#294 HappySensation

HappySensation

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 700 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:08 AM

Pretty blown away by this song, haven't been this into an MM release in a while! The outfits are ok, shoes are hideous but there's other pictures where the dresses look alright and their hair thingies are pretty. They really do look like Platinum Era concert gear though :lol: Hope the pv is nice too, something like a dark version of the Lullaby Game water and flowers scenes is what I can picture, with some kind of glittery night sky to keep up the H!P sparkle quota. 

COUNTRY GIRLS ~ ANGERME

#295 Happy Now?

Happy Now?

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2775 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:58 AM

Hope the pv is nice too, something like a dark version of the Lullaby Game water and flowers scenes is what I can picture, with some kind of glittery night sky to keep up the H!P sparkle quota. 

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I've been wanting an ethereal beauty type of MV. Egao no Kimi was beautiful, but something like the Lullaby Game kiddie pool scenes or the fan scenes in Nanchatte Renai would suit this release better. 

#296 Snipey

Snipey

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:23 AM

Unofficial lyrics with OP's opinion on who's singing, I added in romaji and a rough translation.

「時空を超え 宇宙を超え」

わたしはまだね未完成(小田鞘師) 遠い過去から君を待つ(鞘師佐藤

この世で出会えると信じ(佐藤小田) 君を待つ(ユニゾン)

恋に敗れて山河あり早くここにくればいい(ユニゾン)

逃げ出すなんて誰でもできる(ユニゾン)

さみしくて ねむれないそんな日だってあるでしょう(ユニゾン)
くやしくて 泣いたって いいから(ユニゾン)
時空を超え(ユニゾン) 宇宙を超え(ユニゾン) 結ばれる頃には(ユニゾン)
この星は(ユニゾン) キレイになるから(ユニゾン)

君はどんな顔で歌う(鞘師佐藤) 君はどんな声で(譜久村道重)笑う(道重)
また次の世でも逢えるかな(佐藤鞘師) 切ないよ(ユニゾン)

遠い未来はわかるのに 明日のことが決められない(ユニゾン)
優柔不断とは違う オーマイハート(ユニゾン)

いとしくて いとしくて 遠き空感じてる(ユニゾン)
目を閉じて 君のこと 感じる(ユニゾン)
時空を超え 宇宙を超え 結ばれるこの意味は(ユニゾン)
この星は キレイになるから(ユニゾン)

風はひとりごと(佐藤譜久村) He loves you(ユニゾン)
夢はその続き(鞘師譜久村) He Misses Its.(ユニゾン)

wow hooo~(鞘師小田
※repeat chorus

Romaji

Spoiler

※repeat chorus

Translation not 100% accurate but you get the jist

(Please do credit if you do use this)

Spoiler

Not gonna lie, this song is breaking my heart ^^; what made it worst was someone on 2ch commented saying "Good bye Tsunku" >.<

The song may have something to do with the March 11th disaster, it's like it's about someone who has passed away and the memories linger on through time and space or the wind.

#297 ❤-u-den

❤-u-den

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 922 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:24 AM

Oh my GOD.

This song is friggin' BEAUTIFUL. I am blown away. If this doesn't convince people that MM'14 is versatile, I don't know what will.

It's so beautifully elegant and the mixture of ballad/techno is so skillfully done. Ahhhhh!!!! It's so ambient and delicate and beautiful. It doesn't sound like H!P or Idol music at all, but I don't mean that as an insult. Well, there are some H!P songs that come to mind - v-u-den's Hitorijime, s/mileage's Samui ne, BK's Motto Zutto Isshoni - but I think this one blows all of those out of the water. Ahhhhhh. I need PV now!!!!

TqH7Qlk.gif

#298 AitorKamei

AitorKamei

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 5940 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:36 AM

The lyrics somehow remind me to Tsunku's current situation too.... It has a lot of meanings. This song is gold.

32ziadw.jpg

#299 Nozofan

Nozofan

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 865 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:39 AM

I'm in love with it <3 It's so sad and yet so beautiful ;A;

The lyrics are so beautiful T___T

#300 Ohasumi

Ohasumi

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1252 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:38 AM

Goodness~~~ It's like Tsunku did a Colorful x Platinum Era mashup song! That piano though, is like the nutella on a crepe. I never knew it could blend in so well with the techno. <3 If the MVs live up to my expectations, I'm going to buy this single. Kimi no Kawari didn't really do it for me but... This is giving me the same feels as when I first heard Wagamama, despite the style difference.

But the translation that Snipey posted up broke my heart. It's so sad. Makes you remember all the people in your life who have passed away.  :(

I'm somewhat hoping the dance has a 'drama' element to it just like C-ute KimiChari. I think it would fit pretty well~ And if they can manage to do that with their formation dancing, I would be a happy camper. BUT either way, I already love the song despite not seeing the dance or MV. This is definitely an instant buy for me. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users