Photo

NMB48 8 Live Collection DVD Box Set (2014.03.31)

NMB48

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

This DVD box set chronicles all the concerts that NMB48 had done in 2012-2013, with the 3rd year anniversary concert that took place in Osaka Castle Hall included.

Release is on the 31st of March, with the price being 25200 yen.

First press edition includes a handshake event coupon (3 handshake tickets), as well as a lottery ticket for the Great Raffle event coming soon.

Can be pre-ordered here.

#2 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 10:06 AM

As if I had money for the 9th Single, this one will have to wait XD

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#3 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:48 PM

Now as excited as I am to hear we're finally getting the concerts and as excited as I am to order this on dinosaur media like DVD, I need more information on this, like, no Blu-ray? And why are there two concerts listed for Blu-ray on CDJ?

It's being released so soon! Fortunately (I mean, unfortunately!), the bonus stuff doesn't pertain to me, so I can do my due diligence.

#4 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:42 PM

There's 2 blu-ray convert releases announced too. And Team N 3rd stage CD... and Geinin the Movie DVD. :)

Well... far too much at once at a time where I as fan are rather frustrated about NMB48's future anyway. Besides I do not have so much money over to buy all of it. :) I just order the Stage CD as soon it's available on YesAsia and do without the rest. :)

signature3.png

#5 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:28 PM

Now as excited as I am to hear we're finally getting the concerts and as excited as I am to order this on dinosaur media like DVD, I need more information on this, like, no Blu-ray? And why are there two concerts listed for Blu-ray on CDJ?

It's being released so soon! Fortunately (I mean, unfortunately!), the bonus stuff doesn't pertain to me, so I can do my due diligence.

The two bluray ones are the Juuban Shoubu tour (the first tour team N had, where they did gigs all over the Kansai region) and the second one is the Chapuchapu tour (one specific concert having been added to one of the Teppen Tottande DVDs). Note that these tours will have more footage and extras befitting a bluray release.

There's 2 blu-ray convert releases announced too. And Team N 3rd stage CD... and Geinin the Movie DVD. :)

Well... far too much at once at a time where I as fan are rather frustrated about NMB48's future anyway. Besides I do not have so much money over to buy all of it. :) I just order the Stage CD as soon it's available on YesAsia and do without the rest. :)

It took this long for them to announce the first Geinin movie DVD. I wonder how long it's going to take for them to announce the second one lol.

#6 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:26 AM

HMV links for the three different concert releases:

- NMB48 8 Live Collection (DVD):
http://www.hmv.co.jp...lection_5687162

- NMB48 Osaka Juuban Shoubu (Kanzen Ban) 2012.5.3@Osaka Orix Gekijou (BD): 
http://www.hmv.co.jp...オリックス劇場_5687177

- NMB48 Kinki Concert Tour -Minasan.Chapuchapu Shimasho- (Kanzen Ban) 2012.8.21 Yoru Kouen@Osaka Orix (BD):
http://www.hmv.co.jp...-オリックス劇_5687178

#7 patapataful

patapataful

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1858 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 09:02 AM

I really want to buy it, but it's so expensive... :sleep:  I enjoy watching concerts of NMB48 but sadly this isn't in my budget... I ordered the N3 stage CD. At least a little support

Juice=Juice: Riai, Kisaki, Risa Tsubaki Factory: Ami, Mao, Yuumi, Runo Ocha Norma: Kirara

ANGERME: Kawamuu, Layla, Moe, Wakana Morning Musume: Riley <3 , Homare, Sakura, Geta

#8 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:34 PM

It's definitely an investment unfortunately, but worth making if you can swing it. It would've been nice if they were sold individually however. At least the 3rd Anniversary show since that's the real gem here. It would've also saved me now owning three copies of Chapuchapu and Osaka Juuban. :lol:

I was planning to watch these in order, but I figured out of the 20 1/2 hours worth of stuff, I wanted to see the 3rd Anniversary concerts most. I just finished the first day; all-AKB stage set, but the shuffles were really fun to watch. Bird with Milky, Keila, and Rinacchi was great, loved Kinjirareta Futari with Haru and Honori (Haru looked very lovely in that dress :D ). I nearly lost consciousness seeing Kanakichi in Kuchiutsushi no Chocolate. Oh my did she look goood. I was pleased to see Yamarina got great spots on the KKS songs but I was most surprised with the Seifuku ga jama lineup. I liked it a lot (any real spotlight for Sakipi is a winner!), but I'm really surprised they just shoved Konomin in the very back behind a mostly KKS lineup. I would've expected her to get a much better spot.

I'm going to take a little break, maybe watch Kuchiutsushi a few times, order some Mexican food, and get ready to work through the next two shows. :)

#9 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:32 PM

Are there MC's and such? Because I remember one of the earlier concert releases they had there were no MC's included in the DVD, and it made the flow of it all seem so awkward.

I gotta get to ordering these...

#10 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:19 PM

Yes, the MCs are present at least on the 3rd Anniversary shows. There appeared to be an introduction on the first day that was cut out/spliced into the overture however. The encore calls were cut on first day, I assume the others are if that's a deal to anyone.

#11 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:12 PM

Day 2, Show 1 - NMB unit shuffles, yay! Sayaka's Warukii was fun to see. She has not the grace of Milky, but I think we know this / expect this / are aware it was the first time she performed it. Favorite from this show was the Namekuji Heart shuffle, the super idol senbatsu one. Momoka was in this and exaggerated her idol expressions to ridiculous levels. :D Sayaka/Milky Nandeyanen was fine, but I prefer the original. :P You can tell they were having fun though.

Oh, Mocha. <3

I find Akashi Natsuko to be very cute by the way if you aren't aware of her. She may be the most two-faced KKS, but she's pretty enough to get away with it clearly, haha. And as far as KKS go, Matusmura Megumi always seems to stand out to me every time I see her perform. She kills Zipper when she does it and was great in the songs she did on this show. Really need to follow her more closely.

Day 2, Show 2 - No shuffles or anything, pretty much a straight line wrap up of the rest of NMB's discography that hadn't been performed (and a couple that were). Highlight was Team BII's MC skit. Very funny and silly.

In Goal has a really great dance to it. I noticed this on the Budokan show, but it really makes the song stand out. Sunglasses to Uchiakebanashi has a nice dance as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users