• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#1 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

Since I couldn't find dedicated  travel thread for sharing information for this year trips so I decided to create one.

For the reference - we had good one for year 2013 here

I'm planning to see C-ute spring/summer tour concert in Yokohama on 29th of June. Exact travel dates and arrangements are open atm.

#2 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

I will end my internship in Melbourne, Australia mid December.
So somewhere from December to mid January I am planning to visit Japan depending on flight prices etc.

I secretly hope C-ute will have a concert then, but I am definitely planning on attending the H!P winter and hopefully countdown concerts as well.

#3 Machi-chan

Machi-chan

Hopless Fangirl <3

• Senpai
  • 1687 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

I'll be in Tokyo July 11th until August 11th, and then will be staying in Osaka a couple days after that. I can't wait to be in Japan for a month *___*

x244d2.jpg
"Make each moment precious, and put your spirit into everything you do, and express gratitude to everyone you know." ~Airi Suzuki <3

#4 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

LOL .. I am amazed that no one created a 2014 thread .. LOL
ok .. my initial plan is 11 - 21 July ..
its not confirm because I haven't book the tickets yet .. :P
Basically .. again .. its a holiday with my wife .. and I will see my luck what idol event is there to go to .. :P
Anyway .. I hope for TIF ..but by history .. they never had it on mid-month so my hope is low .. but I will still hope for it .. :P

#5 minaeshi

minaeshi

Mahou Idoru Shoujo ♥

• Senpai
  • 4427 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

You're all so lucky to be able to go to Japan this year! I have to wait till 2020 ^^;

tumblr_lygzzoSBD21r56dlh.gif
  tanimoto ami • ise layla • sato masaki  ❤ 

#6 Tony Oguri

Tony Oguri

Connoisseur of Fine Ladies

• Senpai
  • 2385 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

Got my $44.80 round trip 1st class airline tickets for trip #38 to Japan from 7/9 to 7/28.  Will be mostly in Osaka/Kobe but will try for HKT48 Theater tickets as well as NMB48 tickets.  If there's a win, a little side trip to Hakata would be pretty cool.  There's a feeling that the Osaka H!P Summer shows will be on 8/2 and 8/3 this year.  But if they are on 7/26 and 7/27 NozomiChan should be able to get tickets for us.  If there's a big AKB48G show during that time, maybe that could be done too.  I should have a roll of 10,000 Yen notes thick enough to choke a hippo for this year's trip.

ym.jpg

World's greatest and #1 fan of Oguri Yui, Yahagi Moeka, and Chiba Erii.

#7 Crazed Lurker

Crazed Lurker

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 520 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 05:51 AM

I'm currently in Japan and will stay here until May 5th (if funds permit).

#8 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:04 AM

I'm thinking of going to Tokyo from May 29th to June 4th. My reason of wanting to go is Up Up Girls' Nakano Sun Plaza concert on June 1st.
It all depends on if I can get a ticket to the concert or not. Still looking for ways of getting it. Until then, its just all a dream.

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#9 Pukovnik Krv

Pukovnik Krv

Krv fae Vastafel

• Senpai
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:21 AM

There from 9th March until 23rd. Not a lot of stuff planned yet. Ideas, but no plans :P

#10 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

its confirmed ..
I will be going Japan from 11-21 July ..
1st 2 nights I will be staying in Yokohama before moving to Tokyo for the rest of my trip ..
Basically, its a holiday trip with my wife ..so it should be a tour and relax trip .. :P
Again .. it will all depend on luck if there is any idol event/concert .. I hope there will be something ..
I will be staying at Akihabara area during my stay in Tokyo .. lets see if anyone wants a meetup .. :P

#11 manxmike

manxmike

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

This old lurker will be in Tokyo again 21st-24th March before joining another tour. Anything exciting H!P-wise happening around then?

#12 Suprachicken

Suprachicken

1st gen member

• Kouhai
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:20 AM

I'll be in Tokyo May 3rd to May 15th. Will be attending Morning Musume Concerts and S/mileage concert. :)

Tsubaki%20Factory%203%20resized_zpsjwzya

#13 vutt

vutt

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2529 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

Another good to know fact for this year travelers - Japan will increase consumption tax on 1st of April from 5% to 8%. So everything will be slightly pricier.

#14 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

^ .. ya ..
I was not really caring about their tax .. but guess with the new increase ..it become kind of substantial ..
So buying in a tax refund store matters more now .. furthermore .. if anyone know ..
if you meet the requirement for tax refund (btw .. what is the requirement? LOL)
and the shop is not tax refund .. can we do it at the airport?
Anyone knows? help please :)

#15 chia6

chia6

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:35 PM

I might be going to Japan sometime in late July or in August.
Nothing is really solid at the moment though.

[Morning Musume '20 - ANGERME - Juice=Juice - OCHA NORMA - Tsubaki Factory - BEYOOOOONDS]

[Ikuta Erina - Takeuchi Akari - Uemura Akari - Kitahara Momo - Yamagishi Riko - Nishida Shiori]
~ [Twitter ~ YouTube] ~

#16 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:06 PM

Hey peeps, ill be in tokyo from the 3rd to the the 6th of May for the Nakano shows!! Though i do enjoy roaming Tokyo alone umm theres things that i might want to do this year that, well you can't really do alone lol. From the things i want to do, to the things i dont really care if it happens, in order is visit a maid cafe, visit tsunku's backstage pass cafe, eat yakiniku, make okonomiyaki, visit Kumai Chan Tokyo sky tree, try karaoke..., visit a hostess club.. no im just joking lol, i dont have enough money for that :ph34r:. In other words all i really want to do is try go to a maid cafe and eat delicious Japanese food. So in saying that i'm going to try organize a small meet up during 3-6 May at Akiba to get to know other hp fans and try those things i mentioned. If anybody is interested please send me a message stating when your available and the things you're interested in doing or you can post them here. Everyone is welcome even BALDIES!! girls are welcome too i just dont know how they feel about the whole maid cafe thing.

ps. Its just an idea, so im still really unsure if it will happen or if anyone actually wants to lol

#17 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 02:27 AM

^Girls love Maid Cafes, well Japanese girls at any rate XD
MTV81 with UUG at a maid cafe called @home cafe http://www.mtv81.com...-fes-segment-1/
I wish I could hang out with you and do all those stuff :lol:
At Akihabar Culture Zone, that is where Backstage Pass is located, be sure to checkout Akihabara Culture Theatre too. It is a livestage located in the basement. If you are lucky you might catch Up Up Girls, The Possible or even Kikka ^_^

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#18 quarterpounder

quarterpounder

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 450 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:29 PM

^Girls love Maid Cafes, well Japanese girls at any rate

What??? where can i meet these girls lol.

Well my desire to visit a maid cafe is pretty strong, so i'll make it my mission during my stay in Japan to try befriend as many random people as possible even if they try to pull a Daishi on me and run away when i approach them lol. Hell i even have a plan B if that fails, ill go to Ueno park and temp homeless people into coming with me for some free omelet rice. Nah im just kidding i wont do that lol Btw homeless people in japan are actually really really nice people. Anyways thanks for your interest Zam and thx for the link il check it out! Maybe as the date gets closer i might need to get more information on how to get there from you THX!.

#19 Miekie1991

Miekie1991

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1725 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:05 PM

I definitely want to visit a Maid Cafe in Japan... It is something so special and in my eyes unique for Japan, I want to see one!

I don't even care if you pay triple the normal price of a drink of snack just to be there.

#20 Kurosagi

Kurosagi

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

March 14 - April 3!

Will be attending Diver City Idol Festival, Morning Musume concert, Berryz Kobo concert, Hello! Project HinaFest and also concerts from L''Arc~en~Ciel and the Gazette!!

Also will be attending Anime Japan (formerly Tokyo Anime Fair)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users