• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#81 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Reinyan, Ranran, Suu~melody, Yukirin kinda...all of my favorite members taken out of AKB except Marinchan...Chori's basically my AKB oshimen/favorite now...

#82 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

New AKB48

tumblr_n1hzmiPZ7U1snbnvmo1_500.pngtumblr_n1hzmiPZ7U1snbnvmo2_500.pngtumblr_n1hzmiPZ7U1snbnvmo3_500.pngtumblr_n1hzmiPZ7U1snbnvmo4_500.png

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#83 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:59 PM

A few things I wonder about now: 

When will this take into effect? 

What will happen in terms of senbatsu lineups for all of the groups? 

What will happen in terms of TV-shows? For example will we see Aanya in NMB48 no Manabukun? 

One consequence of this for those who are moved permanently, is the difference of some of the groups in terms of TV shows. Some of the groups have great shows, while others don't... 

#84 Morning Death

Morning Death

Scavenger Of Human Sorrow

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

Apparently members have until 6:00 PM tomorrow to submit complaints for team/group changes to management.

Posted Image
In a World of no guarantees, you can always count on a Demise at Dawn.

#85 Pado10

Pado10

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

The members are allowed to fill in complaints... so really no idea when this will take into effect, I guess...

Fans will just have to brace and face the impact of what's going to happen and how it's going to turn out as well >__<...

#86 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

As if complaints will matter. I mean, I cannot possibly see this happening.

#87 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

I bet we won't have any complaints, even from members who didn't like this. I bet they won't confront management (unless Saechan goes at it again), and then we will have waves of graduations some months later.

May my words turn to ash.

Posted Image

#88 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:11 PM

Good questions, Krusha-san...

I guess the senbatsus won't change that much, with the kennins getting a place there for the sister groups, like they have until now.

Maybe... which i kinda hope, maybe we can get group-senbatsus for ALL the groups. I'm not so thrilled about having half the AKB-senbatsu made up of members of other groups,

not that I have anything against it per se, but there are a lot of AKB-members that are outright robbed of the chance of getting into senbatsu because of it.

#89 gryzze

gryzze

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1443 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Complaining probably means you'll never be given any kind of chance again => simply not an option.

I think it's more likely they'll comply but then graduate later on.

#90 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

May they indeed, Morning Death-san...

...though there has got to be some dropouts because of this, I reckon.

#91 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Since you mention Sae, here's what I think is really weird: Sae at the election, made a big huff about how she wouldn't be in AKB48 blah blah because SNH48 etc. Something that was really weird considering all the fans that voted for her. So why now make her into an SKE48 captain? When Neesan called her live, she didn't even know it had happened. Yes, it was a concurrency membership, so she won't be moved to SKE48. But then again, since she's made into captain, why a concurrency membership? In this context I think it's best if Neesan was made captain, and Sae vice captain. Nothing against Sae here, she's an incredible member and can contribute with so much (and Neesan is a fantastic leader). But it's just weird to have Sae in this position when she perfectly explained during election how she felt about anything not being SNH48.

And sidhme, this is what has been the problem of AKB48: Lots of members remaining in the shadows, never going anywhere. For Chikarina I think it's a win-win situation going to Indonesia. For her sake, I hope Indonesians give her a huge welcome, because she is always positive, always working hard, is a good dancer, is a good singer, and she's funny. But somehow she's at the bottom of the barrel in terms of popularity in Japan. 

#92 culex

culex

4th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:28 PM

I think the "complaints" option is just for those who may have personal issues unknown to management.

#93 dkmy

dkmy

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

So its only takamina, uchhi and yukirin that survived 3 shuffles in akb and still remain in their original team?

#94 Pado10

Pado10

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

Since you mention Sae, here's what I think is really weird: Sae at the election, made a big huff about how she wouldn't be in AKB48 blah blah because SNH48 etc. Something that was really weird considering all the fans that voted for her. So why now make her into an SKE48 captain? When Neesan called her live, she didn't even know it had happened. Yes, it was a concurrency membership, so she won't be moved to SKE48. But then again, since she's made into captain, why a concurrency membership? In this context I think it's best if Neesan was made captain, and Sae vice captain. Nothing against Sae here, she's an incredible member and can contribute with so much (and Neesan is a fantastic leader). But it's just weird to have Sae in this position when she perfectly explained during election how she felt about anything not being SNH48.

Well, Sae refused the concurrency back during the election, because she still hasn't done anything for SNH and because it's uncool to turn her back towards it, when she was the one that decided to move to SNH. But it's indeed weird to put her as S' Captain... if it was K, it would still make some sense... but S... really... the heck >___<...

#95 True_Beginner

True_Beginner

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

Sae as an SKE captain was the biggest surprise...what was the reasoning for her getting the position? Seems random when they probably had other members they could of chosen out of SKE. On the whole I liked seeing Yui get Team K captain and Asuka getting Team B (although she still feels like K to me). Maachun going to Team B was awesome, and Rina Ikoma. Paruru to A was a big statement from Aki-P on where he sees her going. Even though Churi lost out on being captain, she got to be concurrent with BII, so I'm fine with it. Akari Suda as Team E captain was awesome, but I'll miss her in KII along with Aya Shibata...that team was really stacked with favorites for me.

The hardest thing will be adjusting to the new teams and seeing where I end up in all of it. Team BII looks like the favorite right now in terms of the lineup they have.

#96 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

I just read that it appears Chikano Rina's overseas group hasnb't been decided yet.

I was thinking that giving captaincy to members who are not full time in a team is a inappropriate like you say Krusha with the example of Sae. The only positive thing I can think of, with the implementation of this decision is that somehow these captains performing in other teams have some sort of chance of looking at different group dynamics and learn how things are done (or not done) to better a team.

I want to know how management thinks of creating a team rivalry with the Pennant Race when we have members sharing groups.

Jurina: "Sh*t, my Team K lost to those bastards from Team S.... oh wait, I am there as well."

Posted Image

#97 Tsurugi_Ken

Tsurugi_Ken

金閣寺見たことない!横山由依です。

• Senpai
  • 1713 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:31 PM

I can see at least 1/3rd of the girls resigning if they can't get this roster fixed.

Watanabe Miyuki herself said in this most recent handshake event that she'll resign if she gets sent to SKE (according to some fans that asked her), and management did exactly just that. Not only is she being forced out of her own original NMB team, she was the one that swayed Yamamoto and the rest to pick up Sutou, so all that effort to get her into Team N so that they could perform with her would be wasted. She's also currently working in two different groups, and now they want to bring that up to three groups?

Do they seriously want her to die from exhaustion? Have they not learned anything from Yokoyama and Matsui Jurina's experiences?

If management doesn't reconsider by tomorrow what they're trying to do to girls like Watanabe and they end up resigning, I'll probably resign as well fan-wise.

#98 Morning Death

Morning Death

• Senpai
  • 1018 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:35 PM

Sae as an SKE captain was the biggest surprise...what was the reasoning for her getting the position? Seems random when they probably had other members they could of chosen out of SKE. On the whole I liked seeing Yui get Team K captain and Asuka getting Team B (although she still feels like K to me). Maachun going to Team B was awesome, and Rina Ikoma. Paruru to A was a big statement from Aki-P on where he sees her going. Even though Churi lost out on being captain, she got to be concurrent with BII, so I'm fine with it. Akari Suda as Team E captain was awesome, but I'll miss her in KII along with Aya Shibata...that team was really stacked with favorites for me.

The hardest thing will be adjusting to the new teams and seeing where I end up in all of it. Team BII looks like the favorite right now in terms of the lineup they have.

Weren't we talking about the sub-leader implementation thingy some hours before the Reformation. lol Talk about bulls eye.

I bet they wanted to move Paruru but after those comments that allegedly she made about quitting if she is sent to SKE they must have backtracked 100 miles per hour. lol

Posted Image

#99 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:36 PM

Well, before I make any rash decisions, I will certainly see this through, with the entire development. I need to be entertained, if I am not entertained I always move on. So far I am entertained by 48G, so everything is fine.

As for graudations, I wouldn't be surprised if there are any. Just look at 2013 and the huge number there was of those, and we're into 2014 and it is continuing. So will this buckle that trend? Who knows.

Exhaustion... If you don't work til you drop, you're not working hard enough, is a popular Japanese idea. But this is stupid. You should work efficiently, not stupidly. So I hope this can be considered.

#100 True_Beginner

True_Beginner

6th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 62 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 01:49 PM

Milky in SKE was another one I enjoyed...hopefully she gets to go where she wants. :(  Personally, I liked her a lot in Team B and thought she would stay there to be honest.

@Morning Death  lol, I suppose Paruru has that kind of power over Aki-P. Being put in Team A was a surprise though. And Mayu back in B on top of that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users