92 replies to this topic

#61 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

lx387gw.jpg

This should be "Niigaki-san Voice" instead of Fukumura's Voice. This is the part where the access to 5th floor is opened.

The conversation part before entering Yoshizawa's Gyudon is still in Japanese.

J7ElkW0.jpg

#62 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

^Thank you!!! Gonna find and fix those right now!!

edit:OK fixed~

And in case you wanted it, here's the translation of said dialogue you ended up missing (it's nothing too relevant):

Fukumura:Now that I think of it, Michishigesan advertised for this shop's Yakitori Tsukunedon, didn't she.
Kudou:Ayumin also said she'd been here.\.I wonder if it's good?
Satou:Heeheehee, there's no way it can be that good.\. It's just rice and meat.\.Ayumin is always only eating cheap food and that's why she's so happy with this.
Kudou:Maachan, people won't like you if you keep talking like that...
Fukumura:This isn't the time for that.\. Let's hurry.
Kudou:You were the one who started this conversation in the first place,  Fukumurasan!

#63 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

^

ok good, the boss in that place is a bit hard, gonna grind first. ^^;

:Edit:

So I encountered a bug while using items in the party, apparently using items more than 3 times in the party caused the game to crash and produce this error.

V6tfxJt.jpg

J7ElkW0.jpg

#64 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:37 AM

^
I'll take a look here. Btw, what items did you use? did you try to replicate it?

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#65 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 07:25 AM

^

ok good, the boss in that place is a bit hard, gonna grind first. ^^;

So I encountered a bug while using items in the party, apparently using items more than 3 times in the party caused the game to crash and produce this error.

V6tfxJt.jpg

The script item the error refers to was something I didn't edit so I'd assume it's a bug that was already there.

#66 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

^

Ah, I see. I'll leave it for now and make sure I don't end up doing that in critical times. ^^;

^
I'll take a look here. Btw, what items did you use? did you try to replicate it?

For now, since there's only HP healing items, error occurred the same on each item used.

I can no longer proceed beyond Tokyo Solamachi, this error occured no matter how many times I retried. :(

5lPhUUs.jpg

J7ElkW0.jpg

#67 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:21 PM

^Could you maybe upload your save file?  I think I know what the error is but I'd like to test out a few things (and don't want to have to get all the way up to that point to do so XD)

Edit:Here's a slightly updated and (hopefully) fixed version: https://mega.co.nz/#...Xk5GisASbFO5G_4

Just copy your save files over and you should be able to continue normally.

Also on the item bug, I haven't been able to replicate it in the untranslated game, but have in my version. Still I have absolutely no idea what caused it as I didn't edit any of the item scripts... 

In any case, for now just avoid using too many healing items in battle. In all honestly I wouldn't recommend using them much anyways as you'll be wasting a turn "eating" anyways.  Later in the game, when you have a bigger party, I'd recommend just switching out party members as they get low on health rather then using healing items as often said party member will just get knocked out during the turn they're eating (You take damage extremely fast against some of the later bosses).

#68 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

^

Here's the savefiles I uploaded to 4shared,

http://www.4shared.c.../SaveFiles.html

I was really having fun playing this game, the fight combo was interesting, and whats this Fukuhime's Apartment Wife mode thingy?  :ph34r:

J7ElkW0.jpg

#69 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:22 AM

OK, thank you~  I tested it and the crash bug from leaving solamachi is definitely now fixed (link above for fixed version).

Also, modes are basically just things that members can do to get significant stats boosts, but can only be used when ratings get past 20% or so.  The "Apartment Wife" (団地妻/Danchi Tsuma) thing comes from some 2ch neta, it was a nickname for her. Don't think it's been used as much lately though. 

In any case I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to make much progress this week on the translation.  I have a crap load of homework to do tomorrow, and then a bunch of tests next week but... from Friday I'm on Spring Break, over which I'll definitely be able to make some serious progress and hopefully finish~

#70 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

^

Take your time, its not like we have a deadline or something. XD

With the new update, I can progress past Tokyo Solamachi now, checking for unsuspecting bugs, so far so good.  :good:

Hmm, I realised that you put "Yasushi" instead of "Sayashi". ^^;

J7ElkW0.jpg

#71 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

^That's meant to be there :P

Yasushi is one of Rihoriho's nicknames

#72 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

^

Really? Oh, I didn't realized that, my bad. XD

Anyway, could you possibly put a save point after the boss battle in Planetarium? I hate to restart from the last save point. :(

J7ElkW0.jpg

#73 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:21 AM

^There should be a save point soon after the planetarium fight.
It's just in the next room once you start playing as Gakisan in the Solamachi B1F Parking Garage.

#74 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:45 AM

Ok, I think I just have to survive long enough to reach the save point. Thanks!

J7ElkW0.jpg

#75 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 02:50 AM

^I just test played it to see, and I only ended up getting into one encounter before the save point, so for the most part as long as you head in the direction of the save right away (to the right) you should be fine.

Admittedly the battles in that section are rather difficult though, since both Gakisan and Eripon have fairly mediocre Neta at this point that can only hit one enemy at a time.  The boss fight at the end of this section is fairly hard as well due to the fact that it more or less just becomes a battle of attrition.

Also, I ended up starting and playing all the way through Harunan Quest today.

In any case, the game was MUCH less dialogue heavy then Seisen was, so I should be able to translate Harunan Quest fairly quickly once I get done with Seisen.

#76 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:15 AM

^

okay, that first encounter is what whacked me back to earlier savepoint, ^^;

Her Neta is not that great. Hopefully Eripon+Gaki Combo can finish em for good.

One more thing, the "Gaurd" spelling from in-battle menu. :P

Its funny how I can understand the member's personality better through this game rather than watching tons of related Youtube videos and pages of their biography. ^^;

Now my hands are itching to revamp the character imaged to a better ones. XD

But where the heck I can find a good images of them in costumes? I need something like this,

http://www.deviantar...ender-436686530

^^;

J7ElkW0.jpg

#77 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

^Yeah, I noticed the "gaurd" thing and fixed that when I did that playtest yesterday XD

And I have no idea where to find better images.  I'd imagine that's why the ones used in game aren't that great, they were the only ones the author could find perhaps?

#78 TommyKupo

TommyKupo

Borneo-san

• Senpai
  • 1557 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:10 AM

^

Let me do some test run on my side first. :good:

Test avatar change on Fukuhime,

jk2HkeG.jpg

I don't think this is the right facial expression. ^^;

YmPhogl.jpg

I need more resources...

Meanwhile, the in-battle avatar I render gave good result, I probably have to add a little bit of white border for a good finish.

bAiJfja.jpg

No more jagged edges. :P

:Update:

Man I can do this all night long...

l3UuAAy.jpg

But nope, I have to stop now, still have to wake up early tomorrow...

3Z3yJmN.jpg

I got the size right, it would be cool if I can standardize the style through the whole game.

Oh and one more thing, I noticed that you named the first enemy "Masked Man" and changed to "Degenerate" after winning the battle. Might I suggest you put up "?????", hehe.  :good:

l1uITW3.jpg

Ni4CKX7.jpg

J7ElkW0.jpg

#79 Shinyun226

Shinyun226

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 835 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

^You can just replace the images directly in the game files I think.
But anyways the new in battle graphics look great~

And the masked man/degenerate name change thing was like that in the Japanese script as well

#80 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

Just a hint at TommyKupo. If you are replacing the images, you can do it directly, but there is a chance that you might broke the project file, so I advice not to do it :P

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users