• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:27 AM

Long ago, human civilization had lived on the ocean floor. However, there were many humans who wanted to live above the surface and they moved to land creating a fundamental separation between the two. After their school closed down, four 14-year old middle school students from the sea village, Shioshishio, had to attend Mihama Middle School on the surface. This is about their lives and how they adjust to a new environment and the relationships between the sea and surface people.

/From wikipedia

I wonder if somebody is watching this. If you liked True Tears or Anohana you might like this, it's full....FULL of love triangles, but the characters are really likable, and the sea dwellers/land dwellers is a huge issue as well, the summary is pretty lame but there's a lot more in the series than love triangles and enemity from the land/sea. The art is really pretty, and the music fits the series really well. There's a lot of drama, some interesting twists and you can't help but try to understand what the characters are thinking at times. 

I won't write more until I know somebody watches this lol.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

#2 kurebesu

kurebesu

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 755 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

I'm watching it :)

I'm really enjoying it but gosh the love triangles.... lol too many

I love the sceneries and I also find the characters easy to like.

Who's your favorite? :)

creator of j-pop line distribution channel jpopheaven

#3 Laharle

Laharle

ラブ・ミー・チェーン

• Senpai
  • 4437 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:09 AM

Right now, Hikari, but Tsumugu has grown on me a lot though, episode 19 showed a cute side, and I also really like Chisaki but I wish she would start accepting things already. 

Spoilers til 19:

Totally shipping ChisakixTsumugu, I've been liking them since their first interaction, I hope Chisaki stops liking Hikari because seriously that's a lost cause...

ManakaxHikari all the way, hope this doesn't end tragic for them.

Kaname and Sayu are the ones I like less, and Miuna is okay.

Chisaki, Hikari, Miuna and Manaka are the ones with more character development, with Kaname/Sayu it's like it's only about the person they like, no growth. Tsumugu so-so, he is stoic so...I wish they will expand his background with his parents. But it is a bit annoying that except for Hikari, they don't really seem to care for their sleeping families or they are so young and all their focus is on their love ones, this coming from everyone.

竹内朱莉 小田さくら

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users