• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

I thought I'd ask here about your opinions on how to label the new Team 4's stage.

M42 was what I thought would be it, but as we uploaded stages here it just became New Team and then Minegishi Team 4 and ended as M41.

I've uploaded the last stage and used the nomer M42. I the description, this is what I wrote:

As an astute AKB48-fan you've noticed that this torrent is labelled M42, as in Minegishi team 4 stage 2. The stage has not changed since two days ago!! 

After veluz-san brought up the issue, I found myself agreeing that this is more correct, and more in line with how all the teams that has been through a shuffle add to the number when the change takes effect and the stage is changed. It was also what I originally thought would happen, but I reckon that this never was discussed (I've searched quite a few forums as well, and nothing there either) So I will do that from here on, or at least until a proper discussion about it arises, or if I there HAS indeed been made a decision about it here on H!O, and I've missed it. Comments either way are welcome.

So my question is if this is the way we should name them, or if you have other opinions...

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users