Photo

[SINGLE] NMB48 9th Single - Takane no Ringo / 高嶺の林檎 (2014.03.26)

NMB48

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#81 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:28 AM

Don't get my hopes up! :)

HOLY SH*T!

Look what I got with my copy of Type-A:

Attached File  IMG_6831_s.jpg   196.62K   36 downloads

(also got Renapyon and Keicchi with Type-B and Type-C respectively)

(And after all that shuffle crap I was really getting depressed in regards of 48 and loosing faith in my 48 fandom. Now I might stick around a bit longer. Until they put Yukirin or Umechan in the NMB48 senbatsu, that is. :) )

signature3.png

#82 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:53 PM

:D Awesome! Things worked out after all.  :itadakimasu:

The shuffle continues to bother me for a lot of reasons, but between the growth of the members, all of Rinacchi's hamsters, and a still enjoyable grasp of the group's music, I think there's too much interesting stuff going on in NMB48 to step aside for the time being. Don't think even the groantastic Yukirin-in-the-senbatsu trick is going to change that too much. The other groups, I can't say as much for unfortunately, I'm pretty much down to following individual members, but my love for NMB remains strong.  :)

#83 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:26 PM

Aaand up to #2, with 15,984 copies sold :D

#84 ShiningLight445

ShiningLight445

Amateur Family Historian

• Senpai
  • 2247 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:16 AM

This song is slowly growing on me - I like that ^-^

" ’15 has become a completely new Morning Musume。, but I want to treat the history that has been handed down to us preciously.  If there was a book about Morning Musume。’s history, I think I would be happy to see my name left there."

~Oda Sakura

"Masaki loves all music made by Tsunku-san. Every single note and word stabs me right in my soul! I mean it in a good way!" (translated by Ronin - thanks!)

~Sato Masaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users