36 replies to this topic

#1 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

Let's share our favorite songs here.
I personally am always looking for new 48 songs since there's so many that exist. I probably haven't heard even half of them.. :D

#2 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:54 PM

^ .. lol .. me too ..
I probably haven't heard even half of them too ..

My favorite AKB48 song has always been my favorite AKB48 song since I know about them in 2007 and even during the days when I hated AKB48 ..
Sakura no hanabiratachi
It made me dislike them less during a time I really wanted them to close down ..
and when I am a fan, it alway give me so much feelings whenever I hear it .. :)

Ya.. there is a 2008 version and an Acchan version but I still like the original version best .. :)
but in fact .. I didn't know most of the people who did the original of the song because by late 2010 when I became a fan .. most of them are gone ..

#3 Guest_StellaFleure_*

Guest_StellaFleure_*
  • Guests (Not logged in)

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

I am currently in the middle of the long long process of listening to the Studio Recordings Collections of AKB48, SKE48 and the two Himawarigumi stages (and I am already looking forward to the Recording Collections of the NMB48 stages :) ). So far I have listened to the recordings of all Team A stages and all Team K stages. When also including AKB48's singles I can say that I seem to like mostly rocky, cool and possibly the powerful songs.

When I discovered AKB48 in late 2010, "Beginner" immediately became my favorite song. Now my favorites are:

single A-sides: UZA (by far my most favorite A-side), Ue kara Mariko, Gingham Check | Heavy Rotation, Ponytail to Shushu, Beginner

single B-sides: Hashire! Penguin (I got to love this song while watching the broadcast for the Request Hour 2013), Do Re Mi Fa Onchi, Nante Bohemian, Suitei Marmalade, Ikiru Koto. I also like Tsurugi no Season even though it was so high-pitched *g*.

stage songs: Blue Rose (K2), MARIA (K3), Sayaka's Mushi no Ballad (K5) | Kiss wa dame yo (A1), Bird (A3), Junai no Crescendo (A4) and Korogaru Ishi ni Nare (K2)

There was a concert last year where Sayanee, Takamina and Yuko performed "Cross". I like that song aswell.

As for NMB48 I, as I wrote, still need to listen to the studio recordings of all older stages.

favorite A-sides: Kitagawa Kenji (by far) | Oh My God!, Junjou U-19, Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo, Kamonegix

favorite B-sides: Saigo no Catharsis, Boku ga mou sukoshi daitan nara, Renai Higaitodoke

I also like Jungle Gym and Seishun no Lap Time.

#4 Youne

Youne

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1107 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

^^ Sakura no Hanabiratachi is so touching, especially the slow version :)

I have a lot of favorites myself but I don't really like the a-sides(except for Skirt, Hirari and just lately Beginner) I'm more into stage songs and b-sides like Dear My Teacher, Ruby, Tobenai Agehachou and Temodemo no Namida :)

I reeally liked NMB48's Kamonegix cause it sounds so different, so I guess that's an important thing for me.

#5 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

There are songs that are special to me because it's tag to special event that happen to me ..
Ponytail to shushu is a nice idol song .. I will always remember it as the no.1 song release on the same week as S/mileage debut ..
I was really hoping it would fail .. But I was so noob back then .. Not knowing that it's a senbatsu election voting single ..
But I do know its a nice song .. But just being nice is not good enough ..
It's actually my 48 fandom starting song .. In late 2010 when they perform in Singapore for the first time .. It is the last song they perform .. It left a huge mark on me that I miss them a lot after that and the song makes me feel so much for them ..

The other special song is Hashire! Penguin .. What more can I say ., it's the original Team 4 song when my favorite team is Team 4 and they got disband and I fought for them to get number 1 on request hour last year .. Original Team 4 and the song will always remain one of the most special thing that happen to me as a idol fan .. :)

#6 X_death-angel_X

X_death-angel_X

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

Sakura no Hanabiratachi makes me cry, especially the 2008 version where all of the members of 2008 AKB48 members are singing in choir-style.  :sob:  :sob:  :sob: 
My most favorite 48 songs are River, UZA, Koisuru Fortune Cookies (makes me dance  ^^;  ^^;  ^^; ) and 10nen Zakura (another heart-melting song)
If includes the sub-unit songs, my favorite would be Sekai no Namida and If by French kiss (Yukirin, Mocchi and Akicha's sub-unit); Answer, Heart-gata Virus and Seishun no Komorebi by No3b (Takamina, Kojinyan and Miichan's sub-unit); Perapera Perao and Hirihiri no Hana by Not yet (Yuko, Kitarie, Sasshi and Yuihan's sub-unit) ^^;  ^^;  ^^;

❤→Yagami Kumi, Kizaki Yuria Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu, Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Watanabe Miyuki, Kitahara Rie, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Yabuki Nako←❤

#7 LovelyPrincessP

LovelyPrincessP

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1015 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:04 AM

I feel bad that I've been following them for coming up on the fourth year and I still haven't scratch the surface of their discography. I keep up with all their A-sides not so much the B-sides since there's very few that I really like or want to listen to more after seeing the MV once. Heavy Rotation and RIVER are the only full singles I listen to since I love all the songs. As for stage songs, there's plenty of instances when I'm hearing one for the first time in a concert unit or I've seen the stage but never downloaded the album so I don't really know the songs that well. I'm also guilty of simply looking for the units with line ups I care about instead of watching the full stage.  ^^;

Well to finally answer the question, these are the songs I can't get enough of:

A-sides:

Sakura no Hanabiratachi (their best song in my humble opinion, very moving and beautiful) (AKB)

Koisuru Fortune Cookie (AKB)

Seifuku jama wo suru (AKB)

Kataomoi Finally (SKE)

Oogoe Diamond (AKB)

Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (NMB)

Nagiichi (NMB)

Heavy Rotation (AKB)

B-sides:

Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Undergirls)

Seishun no Lap Time (NMB)

Two Roses (Matsui J, Matsui R)

Namida no Seasaw Game (Undergirls)

Kurumi to Dialogue (Team A)

Album songs:

Teppen Tottande! (NMB)

Wagamama Collection (Maeda Ami, Komori M, Oota A, Sato S, Watanabe Ma, Matsui J)

Stage songs:

Shinochi (B3)

Temodemo no Namida (B3)

Junjou Shugi (B3)

Team B Oshi (B5)

MAMMOTH (K4)

Dear my teacher (A1)

Skirt, Hirari (A1) (yeah I know it was a single too but I prefer the stage version)

FAINT (A4)

Tsundere (A5)

Heart Gata Virus (A5) 

I'm sure (SDN1)

Vampire Keibetsu (SND1)

Solos:

Jungle Gym (Yamamoto S)

Sayonara ni kizuite (Minegishi M)

May (Yokoyama Y)

Sabita Rock (Takahashi M)

Kiseki wa Yoru Umareru (Takahashi M)

Flying Get -enka ver- (Iwasa M)

Subunits:

Seishun no Flag (Watarirouka Hashiritai)

So-mi-so-mi-la-si-la  (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7)

3seconds (no3b)

Tane (no3b)

.... this list ran a little longer than I thought it would... and I didn't even include 2nd or 3rd tier favorites...  ^^;

Posted Image

~Forever A Koharu Kusumi Oshi~

#8 kantutanTayo14

kantutanTayo14

12th gen member

• Banned
  • 7540 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:09 AM

The problem with the fortyeight's new songs is that they haven't had any that are stupendously spectacular to listen to after Give Me 5

Aitakatta, Blue Rose, Ponytail to Shushu....good favs have always been the older classics

#9 Meekee-chan~desu

Meekee-chan~desu

チーム Sae ☆ Risa ☆ Sungmin

• Senpai
  • 762 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:59 AM

I just started paying attention to AKB and I've barely listened to all of the songs (aside from Team K's stages) but so far my favourite A-sides are Beginner, Kaze wa Fuiteiru, and Namida Surprise!

As for stage songs I really love RESET, Sasae, Kiseki wa ma ni Awanai, Saishuu Bell ga Naru, Team B Oshi, and Pioneer.

♥ Amber • Saho Akari • Ikuta Erina • Niigaki RisaMiyazawa Sae Lee Sungmin • Murakami Megumi • Kariyase Light ♥
tumblr_nrib1zUcfZ1tgdqiyo5_500.jpg
MM'18 | f(x) | SJ | 48G | UUG | FDJ | Tumblr | Sig. made by Xeluneas

#10 sidhme

sidhme

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 305 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 02:11 PM

Having engorged myself in the discography, it's not easy picking favourites, especially where there's almost literally a thousand songs to choose from.

There's aways an emotional factor involved in the appreciation of music, be it in the lyrics or composition, situations/places/moments you heard it, etc.

So keeping that in mind, here's my two bits:

Aitakatta; as the first song I really heard by them, it has a special connotation... and it opened up the whole world of 48 and idol music in general for me.

(strangely, the PV got me forever linking AKB to running, riding bikes & orange juice, and for some time made me think Oshima Mai was the most beautiful girl in the world (^o^)  )

Koi Suru Fortune Cookie; cos my kamioshi is center, AND cos I plain and simple like it...

Ponytail to Shushu; has become THE summer song in my mind...

Sakura no Shiori; it's a beautiful piece of music, with a surprisingly good choral performance

(and an itsy-bitsy, tiny reason may be that this song is perhaps the one, truly original release in all of the 48-discography?)

Hoshizora no Caravan; has an easy-listening, indie style with good vocal performances and an interesting string arrangement. It always puts me in a good mood.

Hebirote; it's simply a brilliant piece of pop music (^-^) a pop/rock number to rival ANY contemporary within that genre worldwide.

and cos this song kicks ass (no matter who had performed it)...and cos I believe it's going to stay on as their defining song long after the group is gone...

and cos it's Yuko's song, for ######'s sake (pardon my french)

This is just my humble opinion... and apart from the first and last song, this list would probably look different every couple of weeks :)

gallery_193409_1121_19598.jpg

#11 VioletDreamer

VioletDreamer

3rd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 374 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

Some of my favorite AKB songs are: (it's the 1st AKB song I heard), Sakura no Shiori, Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Heavy Rotation, Yume no Kawa, Sayaka's Mushi no Ballad (Because she rules that song!), and...one other who's name I'm forgetting at the moment...It had Sayaka and Tomochin in it, that's all I remember at the moment. Is that ringing a bell for anyone? :P I think I'll end the list there, but they do have plenty of other songs that I like, and I know there are plenty more I haven't heard yet. I'll work on catching up. :P

yuko-kaori2_zps8f6145b3.png
Sig made by the lovely Chimai!

#12 sungjong

sungjong

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:07 PM

my song senbatsu

(ultimate akb/ske/nmb songs):

1. uza (AKB)
  2. river (AKB)
  3. escape (SKE)
  4. kfc (AKB)
  5. beginner (AKB)
  6. blue rose (AKB team K)
  7. kataomoi finally (SKE)
  8. darkness (SKE)
  9. kamonegix (NMB)
  10. heavy rotation (AKB)
  11. hizukehenkosen (AKB team K)
  12. maria (AKB team K)
  13. bukiyou taiyou (SKE)
  14. aitakatta (AKB)
  15. hate (AKB)
  16. mousou girlfriend (NMB)

NGZ46: Ikoma Rina & Wakatsuki Yumi

AKB48: Watanabe Mayu & Minegishi Minami

SKE48: Miyazawa Sae & Matsui Jurina

♡ NMB48: Yamamoto Sayaka | HKT48: Murashige Anna

(inspirit and shawol)

#13 AragonDx

AragonDx

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

aah, I have plenty of them! :D

A-sides :

• Bingo!
  • Iiwake Maybe
  • Ponytail to Shushu
  • Everyday, Katyusha
  • Heavy Rotation
  • Flying Get
  • Gingham Check
  • Labrador Retriever
  • Kiss Datte Hidarikiki
  • Aishiteraburu
  • Gomen ne Summer
  • Bokura no Eureka
  • Oh My God (Omaiga)
  • Suki! Suki! Skip!
  • Sakura, Minna de Tabeta

B-Sides, Albums and Stage Songs :

• AKB Sanjou!
  • 12gatsu 31nichi
  • 100nen Saki Demo
  • Candy
  • Blue Rose
  • HA!
  • Only Today
  • Zipper
  • Jungle Gym
  • Temodemo no Namida
  • Hatsukoi Butterfly
  • High School Days
  • Higurashi no Koi
  • First Rabbit
  • Seifuku Resistance
  • Kimi ni Tsuite (MINT)
  • Yobisute Fantasy
  • Okuba
  • Hashire, Penguin (The Best! :D)
  • Rinjin wa Kizutsukanai
  • Dasi Osamu wo Yondaka?
  • Glory Days
  • Sweet and Bitter
  • Yokaze no Shiwaza

Untitled-1%2Bcopy22.png

Kimoto Kanon - Matsuoka Natsumi - Watanabe Mayu - Yagura Fuuko - Tanikawa Hijiri

#14 rafyeung

rafyeung

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:40 AM

For me, it will be Sakura no Ki from AKB & Tsuyogari Tokei from SKE; my 2 favorite. I can just hit replay listen over & over again.

#15 azurius@GD

azurius@GD

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:07 AM

my favorite AKB n SKE song :

1. Koisuru fortune cookie
  2. Suzukake nanchara
  3. Mae shika mukanee
  4. Give me five
  5. Choco no dorei
  6. Bukiyou Taiyou
  7. So Long
  8. Sayonara Crawl
  9. Gomen ne Summer
  10. After rain
  11. Tenohira ga kataru koto
  12. Kokoro no placard
  13. Gingham Check
  14. Heart Ereki
  15. Kaze wa Fuiteru

played so many times....

#16 812in317

812in317

9th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:05 AM

1. Koisuru Fortune Cookie
  2. Heavy Rotation
  3. RIVER
  4. Iiwake Maybe
  5. Baby!Baby!Baby!
  6. HONORABLE MENTION - Relax by no3b

#17 Davon

Davon

Auditioning...

• Shinmem
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:18 AM

my favorite single AKB

1. Skirt, Hirari

2. Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru

3. Yuuhi wo Miteiru ka?

4. Ponytail to Shushu

5. Chance no Junban

6. Kaze wa Fuiteiru

7. Gingham Check

8. Koisuru Fortune Cookie

#18 Julia Hwang

Julia Hwang

8th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:14 AM

Manazashi Sayonara

Omatase Setlist

16 color crayon

sakura kini narou

bukiyou taiyou

#19 mikeru

mikeru

7th gen member

• Shinmem
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

I prefer the darker and power-pop-ish songs, much as I am not one too familiar with the 48s music

AKB48

Beginner

Ponytail to Shushu

Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara

SKE48

Aozora Kataomoi

Tsuyoki Mono Yo (My first song from them, and also their debut)

Tomomis

Stay By My Side

Love Wars

Shiny Summer (Really cheesy and para-para-esque)

French Kiss

If

#20 Mikaeri Bijin

Mikaeri Bijin

5th gen member

• Kouhai
  • 111 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

AKB48 : Sakura no Hanabiratachi, Aitakatta, Oogoe Diamond, Beginner, Kaze wa Fuiteiru, Gingham Check, UZA, Sayonara Crawl, Heart Ereki, Maeshika Mukanee, Green Flash, Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai

SKE48 : Pareo wa Emerald, Utsukushii Inazuma, Mirai to wa?

NMB48 : Nagiichi, Kitagawa Kenji, Bokura no Eureka, Kamonegics, Rashikunai

Nogizaka46 : Barette, Kizuitara Kataomoi, Natsu no Free&Easy, Nandome no Aozora ka

HKT48 : Hikaeme I love you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users