Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 9188 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:35 AM

New H!P show taking over SATOYAMA LIFE.
Started 9th January 2014

First episode
http://www.dailymoti...rom=embediframe

(sorry I don't know how to embed dailymotion links.)

The show will focus on backstage footage as well as studio lives each episode.
The next episode: Berryz, C-ute and Smileage making videos plus Miyabi, Risako, Haruna and Mai choosing clothes for the member's studio lives

#2 Apple Cake

Apple Cake

Maimai ♔ Zukki

• Senpai
  • 2176 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

Thanks for the link (^^)

I enjoy this kind of show a lot, I love backstage footage.

meee.jpg

Check out my personal blog!

*。*

Slice of Apple Cake 

▷ Update: ℃-ute - THE FUTURE Dance Cover //

#3 Sakura Kura

Sakura Kura

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 740 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

I totally forgot about this, will watch it in bed :) (Tried to find something to fall asleep too so this saved me)

Thanks alot!

#4 WhiteForte

WhiteForte

Eternal Berryz工房

• Senpai
  • 4112 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:15 AM

Hey, thanks for the link!

Btw, I think you cannot embed dailymotion videos :(

Tokunaga Chinami
Kanazawa Tomoko
Asakura Kiki
Ogata Risa
Matsunaga Riai

#5 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:22 AM

Ooh that was really interesting to watch! Thanks for the link! :)

#6 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

Is that Tsunkued "Hello! Project" new???

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#7 zam(仮)

zam(仮)

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 45805 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

^LOL Tsunku found a use for his cracked voice XD

20170803_uug_sig.jpg

Up-Up Girls Schedule | UUG Official Facebook
Public Service Announcement brought to you by UUG: Beware of fraud mails! Watch it here => https://youtu.be/2KFK8pMhilE

#8 Ella Bee

Ella Bee

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1255 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 07:53 AM

Huh, is this the end of Satoyama and Satoumi units then? I hope they find some way to keep incorporating new units in H!P.

Morning Musume - Kaede || C-ute - Airi || ANGERME - Kamiko || Juice=Juice - Sayubee || Country Girls - Musubu || Kobushi Factory - Rio || Tsubaki Factory - Kiki

#9 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 09:04 AM

I watched it but I feel like it was a wasted opportunity to showcase different stuff from Hello Station. I feel like we've been getting the same stuff over and over. They should  have showcased different performances than the ones we've already seen. C'mon UFA! Give the fans something else because it's really no different than Hello Station right now. Hopefully next week's episode with the fashion stuff will be better.

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#10 yukari25

yukari25

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1076 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:12 AM

^ Well this was the first ep so I think we should wait until next week until we can really make a judgement

This looked more like and introduction to the groups, so also showing how they are live with their normal performances (no solos, shuffles)

Maybe even wait until ep 3, because it looks like next week will still have a large part for Berryz, C-ute and S/mileage introduction

2ey9s74.jpg
Set made by Renai ♥ Smile

#11 Recognizer

Recognizer

GakiKame lover

• Senpai
  • 3377 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

^^ That's what I was afraid of. Satoyama at least bringed some different shit stuff

caCYGi9.jpg

#12 teatime

teatime

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 641 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

^ Well this was the first ep so I think we should wait until next week until we can really make a judgement

This looked more like and introduction to the groups, so also showing how they are live with their normal performances (no solos, shuffles)

Maybe even wait until ep 3, because it looks like next week will still have a large part for Berryz, C-ute and S/mileage introduction

It seems like the content with this show and Hello Station are overlapping, and I wish they would have gone a different route since we already have Hello Station for performances and behind the scenes stuff. I would much rather they just showed Haruna, Risako, Miyabi, and Ayaka doing the fashion thing on the first episode instead of doing this "introduction" thing with the groups. I just felt like this first episode was very uninspired, and they really wasted an opportunity to appeal a different side of Hello! Project outside of performing. 

25iq96u.jpg
Michishige Sayumi & Oda Sakura

#13 the rose garden

the rose garden

team kenshuusei

• Senpai
  • 8561 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:03 AM

Also doesn't help that the current H!P tour is completely boring. I'm hoping it'll become something like Hello!Pro Time, but without the camcorders. I enjoyed seeing the girls go out to eat together or visit different places and cities.

Y2xXbRF.gif

by AmaSusE 

#14 Obsidian

Obsidian

不思議

• Senpai
  • 7210 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

Well have to wait and see, Hello! Station didn't start with the type of content it shows now so maybe that will change accordingly...at least it is actual different footage.

lMLRUvE.png

モーニング娘。

#15 Colorful Era

Colorful Era

おつかれーなたん

• Senpai
  • 2299 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:05 PM

Is that Tsunkued "Hello! Project" new???

It's been around since they changed the logo I think. You'll hear it 10 mins before every concert starts  ^^; .

This show reminds me of DVD Mags .. good thing we don't have to wait for months and its free  :lol: .

#16 GBA

GBA

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2958 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

^people here always complain.
satoyama end, complain. 1st episode H!P new programs, complain.
old news

#17 Touki

Touki

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 2326 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

There's no way you can avoid that, gwbiasaaja. I just hope not the same person complains about the programs of Satoyama, then the end of the Satoyama.

#18 Potassium Bicarbonate

Potassium Bicarbonate

2nd gen member

• Kouhai
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

They live!

#19 moonxdark'17

moonxdark'17

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1602 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

Complain, complain, complain. <_<

Whatever, you guys can think what you want. Personally, I enjoyed it and I won't mind at all if they continue with this type of footage. ^-^

#20 michikodesu

michikodesu

"Mama" is such an awesome word!!!

• Senpai
  • 1831 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

It's not a waste if the goal for this program is to catch the eyes of newer fans........i.e. they are not catering to fans who do nothing but watch videos all day and troll around for new stuff and then complain that there's not enough new footage to go around (and I've been a fan since the early 2000's when we had zero footage to watch). 

Still, for some people, it's nice that they are making sure that fans and new fans and non-fans at least know and recognize who the girls are. I must admit, I still don't know all of S/mileage by name and by face and I've just now gotten to the point that I know all the 10th gen girls from MM. 

And looking at the name of the show.....I would think that this show would be ALL about performances. You know, to show off their talents and skill singing and dancing live....with no vocal track. I would actually want to see all of that and more backstage instead of watching the girls go about their daily lives or show off the manufactured "character" that so many fans cry about.  

I'm only 13 levels away from finishing this game so I either finish the game or make you wish I was never born!----Gaz

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users