• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#21 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

Girl I like isn't getting what I believe is a fair shake based on her level of popularity with comparable members? Don't want to sound like an ass, but grab a number. :D

#22 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

LOL .. for years .. I keep wondering why people like the sisters to split ..
For the last few years .. the groups are mixing it up more and even more younger sister group featuring on AKB48 ..
it will just get more frustrating ..Just accept it .. the day they split is the day they fall ..
It going is so because its part of their culture which is greater that just entertainment.. They value family and kinship..
Its more in east Asian that people who learn their trade, skills, profession from the same teacher or master are as close as families tied with blood..
but .. I know people who living in this culture who know it, living it, doing it but still want them to split ..lol
furthermore, there is always the problem of people who like the entertainment, love the food, learn the language, travel there many times ..
but never learn the finer parts of their culture ..

==================================================================

ok enough of the serious stuff ..

Favorite count ..

AKB48
Kami : Maeda Ami (Beauty Giraffes)
Takeuchi Miyu (Baby Elephants)
Kato Rena (Smiling Lions)
Oshima Ryoka (Baby Elephants)
Hirata Rina (Type B Bonus DVD)

SKE48
Kami: Yamada Mizuho (Baby Elephants)
Kato Rumi (X)
Matsumoto Rina (X)
Kaneko Shiori (X)

NMB48
Kami: Kondo Rina (Baby Elephants)
Yogi Keira (X)
Yabushita Shi (Smiling Lions)

HKT48
Kami: Miyawaki Sakura (Smiling Lions)
Tashima Meru (Smiling Lions)
Okada Kanna (Talking Chimpanzees)

Not bad at all .. all my AKB48 favorites got something ..
All my AKB48 group Kami got something ..
Only disappointed that Keira is not in but obvious having Riichan is more than golden for me ..
Overall .. OMG .. now I got to seriously think about getting it ..
I was not going to get it initially .. but now I got to think ...

================================================

Anyway .. don't anyone see it funny ???

Smiling Lions - Lions don't smile ...
Beauty Giraffes - Giraffes are not know for their beauty ...
Baby Elephants - Elephant are not baby in size ...
Talking Chimpanzees - Chimpanzees don't talk, they just make a lot of noise ..

Somehow we are so used to analyzing it .. that we forgot the fun parts .. XD

#23 Team_K_Oshi

Team_K_Oshi

5th gen member

• Banned
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

@satchan Let me guess you aren't one of the fans who has that issue b/c your favs are all pushed girls?

My AKB48G Senbatsu (21nin): From AKB48: Takahashi Minami, Maeda Atsuko, Itano Tomomi, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Miyazawa Sae, Umeda Ayaka, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, & Watanabe Mayu <3  From Sister Groups: Matsui Jurina, Matsui Rena, Takayanagi Akane, Furukawa Airi, Kinoshita Yukiko,  Yamamoto Sayaka, Yamada Nana, Sashihara Rino, & Oota Aika My Next Generation AKB Favorites: Nagao Mariya, Muto Tomu, Iwata Karen, Tano Yuka, Natori Wakana, Omori Miyu, Aigasa Moe, Murayama Yuiri, Okada Nana, Nishino Miki, & Kojima Mako

#24 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Team_K_Oshi,

I'm upset with the senbatsu b/c they put in Akarin over Mariyagi or Tomu and I'm happy for Kojimako but good grief they got busy on that one real fast. I'm very worried about Team K now. Won't people going to Team K shows start thinking it's pointless b/c they have no Senbatsu representative except the ace of SKE?

^I don't remember Mariyagi ever getting a push alla Yuihan or Paruru even when it was evident her popularity was finally taking off. Rather than girls getting popular but not popular enough to stick I think the issue is more that the people deciding regular senbatsu pick whoever they like most among the girls with rising popularity and do whatever they can to skyrocket them to even higher popularity levels. If it was merely about a girl having popularity that sticks I'm sure girls like Amina and Sayaka would've gotten more love. Heck Umechan would've been regular senbatsu as of UZA if it was about their popularity sticking.

Daasuu is on 9th position in the current handshake event standings. I do believe that if she hadn't been voted into senbatsu last year, it's possible she wouldn't have gotten another appearance in senbatsu again, outside of an election. But look at her popularity, does it make sense to choose Tomu over her, who isn't even on the list I posted on the previous page, in terms of handshake event ranking currently? Do understand that I'd like to see her in senbatsu, as I think she has a lot to offer, and I definitely think Team K should have more than one girl, but aside from Mocchi and Kitarie, who else is there? The team doesn't have many popular girls left now. There's a possibility that one could try to push Hillary more for example, but usually they give up if there's not enough interest from fans from the beginning.

When I mention rising popularity, I don't just mean amongst hardcore fans, I mean amongst "most fans" and especially so casuals. Amina was definitely a favorite amongst the hardcore fans, and likewise so with Sayaka, and both had casuals enjoying them too, but nothing like Paruru, Sasshii, or Yuihan. Mariyagi as she was from 9th gen, was given a lot of media push, in TV shows, radio, and magazines, but there wasn't enough interest, so eventually it stopped. Election results matter, but what matters even more than that, is the consistent results from handshake events. That is more proper to use as a gauge for where the girls are at in terms of popularity.

I'd really love seeing Shihorin in senbatsu representing Team K, or Tomu. With Hillary as well. But where do I see them on the rankings? I don't. So there's that...

#25 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

When you support a group or an organisation as big as AKB48 Group ..
there will always be excitement and disappointment ..
Even if you support those super popular ones, it will still be disappointing if they don't get center or enough screen time ..

You can't imagine the amount of times I was disappointed ..
If people remember .. I am the super emo NMB48 fan who explode whenever Riichan don't get into senbatsu ..
and I am still doing it ..

Most of my favorites are not getting anywhere with the exception of HKT48...
I somehow selected a lot of members who mostly would never be in senbatsu except for Janken singles .
So some excitement is great especially .. I have been disappointed many times before and expect more disappointment to come ..

anyway .. if you are disappointed this time ..
Just wait .. it will swing your way another time for sure .. :)

#26 drahzaar

drahzaar

510 Bengonin

• Senpai
  • 2392 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

Mariyagi, where is she on the current list? Almost at the bottom. Mind you though that this is just a select number of girls, not all of them.

This is not a very good representation though.  The latest single has been much worse for many of them.  Over the last year mariyagi worked her way up to where she was selling faster than obamina, ranran, and even reina(?) I believe.  She had 30 slots for the album which was very recent and sold out 25.  The thing is she has done very little in akb for the past 2 years since she rose in popularity.  Look at her epic drama roles in both majisuka gakuen.  Probably the fewest lines of any character.  Look at Bakaleya, she had a main role then they gave it to kaoru instead at the last minute.  What about all those units she's been put in in her career.  In team 4 she was in the back corner most of the time.  I could probably count her akbingo appearances in the last year on one hand.  I'm not complaining anymore but you can't compare that to girls who were basically forced into popularity.  Being in the back of a 30 member senbatsu one time or hidden in a UG pv isn't a push at all.  Most old team 4 members have been in multiple senbatsu already (yagi wasn't even in MnSG).   

As for the single, well they all look good to me.  I'm really surprised akarin is in but eh, those spots can flip-flop every now and then and I'm fine with it.  Beauty giraffes is kinda weird but this is japan lol.  The line-ups are so spread out I think I have to get all versions again  :GGRR: (but team k with mogi hell yeah)

h_obanner.jpg

#27 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

@satchan Let me guess you aren't one of the fans who has that issue b/c your favs are all pushed girls?

Haha, I can't figure out a way to share my favorites circle on Google+ from my phone to let you decide for yourself, but yes, the popularity of a member is the only thing I look at, which is why I am a big fan of girls like Kono Saki, Kobayashi Marina, Iguchi Shiori, Morikawa Ayaka, and Nishizawa Rurina. :D

All I'm saying is that this is a complaint almost every fan can make. You're almost guaranteed to have gripes about how your favorite members are pushed, because it's never enough. You always want more opportunities for your favorite girls but that can't happen for everyone.

#28 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

Mae Shika Mukanee radio rip.

http://www.mixcloud....i01951/前しか向かねえ/

For me it's a great song. Now to wait for audio of the other tracks and decide which to get.

#29 Krusha

Krusha

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 6993 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

satchan :D

#30 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

^
^ .. Give me Five! happy alternative version ??? XD

#31 ☆RisaReinaSayu☆

☆RisaReinaSayu☆

Graduated member

• Banned
  • 1748 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

^Whatever it's influenced by it's sure making me forget about raging over who is and isn't given their shot at senbatsu despite popularity to warrant the push from above.

#32 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

XD .. seem my post #22 .. got my words "oshimen" edited to "favorite" .. :D
anyway .. if it make you guys happy .. its a ok ..
its a old ideal of 1 oshimen held by old fans.. which is totally irrelevant and obsolete now..
anyway .. that's why we are having a lot of old fans vs new fans problems ..
I am the old fans that hold only the old ideals of loving and supporting your idol ..but for those old fandom base ideals, I just moved on .. :)

#33 ParuYui

ParuYui

|☆단듀☆|

• Senpai
  • 860 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

I'm very happy to see Kojimako in the senbatsu :D

ParuYui141011siggy_zps4cd57acd.jpg

Youtube Twitter Tumblr icon:reinalovesllamas&sig:Xiukki

#34 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

Ares13: You are the only one that has more than one oshimen per group that I know. You are either a DD or just someone who can't understand that oshimen isn't exactly the same thing as favorite. And really if you were to go and tell one of your "oshimen" that they are one of your "oshimens", then surely they wouldn't be that happy about it.

Anyhow, I don't really feel the song after first listen, but we'll see if that changes.

Internet killed common sense.

#35 dev-null

dev-null

#1 Kinoshita Haruna Supporter

• Senpai
  • 2130 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

I'm upset with the senbatsu b/c they put in Akarin over Mariyagi or Tomu and I'm happy for Kojimako but good grief they got busy on that one real fast. I'm very worried about Team K now. Won't people going to Team K shows start thinking it's pointless b/c they have no Senbatsu representative except the ace of SKE?

The management flipped off the old team-based fans anyway with all the constant team shuffles aka it doesn't matter anymore if you favor a team or not: your favorite girl(s) which make the core for your team fandom might be shuffled to another team anyway if management thinks the time is right for it. :)

Right now only NMB48 can be considered classic in this sense (except the Nana shuffle) where all teams have a continuous history from their start. But I guess after AKB48, SKE48 and HKT48 had their shuffles already NMB48 will be next sooner than we want it. :-o

signature3.png

#36 satchan

satchan

Kanakichi Senchou

• Senpai
  • 1491 posts

Posted 24 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

Please don't say that, dev-null, you'll cause me to stay up at night worrying. :P

Song isn't bad, but I think it's enjoyable.

#37 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

Ares13: You are the only one that has more than one oshimen per group that I know. You are either a DD or just someone who can't understand that oshimen isn't exactly the same thing as favorite. And really if you were to go and tell one of your "oshimen" that they are one of your "oshimens", then surely they wouldn't be that happy about it.

Anyhow, I don't really feel the song after first listen, but we'll see if that changes.

Actually .. I know quite many who have more than one oshimen per group .. but of course it about the situation ..
If I am with people who technically know me well .. kind of like here .. I would let them know all my oshimens ..
But if i am meeting another fan for the first time .. then I would name the kami .. it would be silly to list a bunch of names ..

The main focus is the structure .. what is "oshimen" and how you support her and her being a part of you .. and not the numbers which is a rule for the beginner ..
the point is the structure is still the same but the rules change .. If anyone want to continue .. then they should learn to change the rules to suit themselves ..
this way your personal fandom would progress .. but the structure must be the same ..

anyway .. this DD thing is becoming sort of like an insult .. when it is just for describing fans that change their mind quickly ..
but I do agree that I look DD here .. but that's because maybe people don't know me well enough ..
instead of looking at my list .. if you look at my support for 1 AKB48 girl (Maeda Ami) for the 1ast 3-4 years since I started AKB48 group..I have remain true to her through out ..
its just how you see it..

Oshi means push and men is from member
It means the member we support.. it is an action word..
Meaning you got to support her.
Favorite is just someone you like more than others..
There is no action involve..
So the difference is your action and not how much you like them or love them..
It is a common mistake that people just take it that the member they like most as oshimen..
But in fact.. they do not an oshimen but a favorite..

#38 pink-ku

pink-ku

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 1783 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:31 AM

From the news, song performance clip from Request Hour:

>

#39 Amoz

Amoz

Graduated member

• Dai-Senpai
  • 2054 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

Ares13: Oshimen comes from "イチ推しのメンバー" (Ichi Oshi no Membaa). "Ichi" there is number one. So oshimen is your #1 favorite. It's not that hard to understand really. Your misuse of the word is the problem here.

Anyhow, enough about going offtopic.

Internet killed common sense.

#40 Ares13

Ares13

Graduated member

• Senpai
  • 17932 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

^ ... OK.. nevermInd.. I really don't want to get to be it that technical..
My mistake sorry.. there are just too many people with different fandom ideals..
But baring in mind this is a creation of pop cultural by someone and it will evolve in time..

What is important is you really enjoy this.. your fandom is solid ..
Just beware of being a fan of fan ideals instead of the idols..
That is my serious concern.. I seen so many being a fan of their fandom.. instead of the idols

Sorry for being out of topic.. we do have a oshimen thread..

Anyway..
For this single.. I think I got to hear all the songs to decide..
I got to think about my budget..
If I get this.. I could not get something else..

Honestly.. the song is normal to me but better than heart electric to me..
And I am also looking forward to see if there are any concept in relation to the unit name ..
Anyway in March I may get burn by HKT48 and SKE48 release one after the other..
And of course all the other groups I support..

So I guess I need more preview to decide.. sorry..
I really hope to do the order first think later.. but I am broke :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users